• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Rock Christian at Texarkana

Started by PA Dad, November 09, 2018, 09:45:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogman2018

Quote from: JessieP on November 18, 2018, 10:08:20 pm
I wasn't there but was told by a couple of people, Adults with no reason to lie, That when they beat Batesville in week 1 some students stormed the field and they had some coaches jumping around and dancing like children. In week 1? They had a Super Bowl type celebration for beating a down team in week 1. The people told me it was some coaches making the biggest fools of themselves. Reason 37 I dislike that "Team".
I have no problem wth kids they can act that way but adult coaches that was terrible!

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on November 19, 2018, 02:31:29 am
You must be talking about Coach Stone.  He came to LRCA from Texarkana and has been listening to a bunch of Texarkana poeple including players and coaches talk trash all season.  So understably he was excited.  He was the only coach that joined the kids for the fight song. 

If you really think Justice Hill was the sole reason for Texarkana getting beaten then 5A is going to be rough for you as a fan.  The truth of game is Texarkana was very talented but very limited in what they could execute.  The offense is one dimensional and the defense didn't make adjustments.  Barry Norton teams haven't been the same since Scott Surratt left.
I guarantee you our coaches wasnt talking trash need to come up with something better than that!!

incogneto

Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 20, 2018, 09:26:17 pm
I guarantee you our coaches wasnt talking trash need to come up with something better than that!!
Shows you don't know anything about your own program.

The A-Team

Quote from: the voice on November 20, 2018, 03:17:43 pm
Some of their posters did. Saying months ago they'd walk through 5a.  Even last week it was D1 this and D1 that. Sounded like they have 7 or 8 D1 players on the team.
Exactly!

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on November 20, 2018, 09:27:28 pm
Shows you don't know anything about your own program.
Know more than u think i do! Go back in your room!! LRC has one good season and think they unbeatable!! Yall need to take that Chistian name off because what i hear in LR your team acts worse than ant team in LR! Better go recruit a few more players before you beat PA. Back to mediocre after Hill leaves!! I forgot they still have the girls program that can win.

Hogman2018

Quote from: The A-Team on November 20, 2018, 10:27:23 pm
Exactly!
Show me where we said that and I will quit the board! Never said that! U cant u are just talking out of one side of your mouth

the voice

Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 20, 2018, 09:15:15 pm
You are an idiot if you believe that! Show me where we said we would walk through the 5A! After a couple of season ending injuries we said we wasnt the same team and no we dont have 7 or 8 D-1 players!
I don't believe you have!! Read !! You had posters saying we lost this D1 running back but our other D1 has stepped in some thing along those lines. As far as proving , go back to July August posts and threads !! That's where it was stated. Many people on here read it. Several people drew comparisons to teams recently dropping down , but your posters would argue that they were not those schools and were bettter. And we better be ready. Sorry for the injuries, unfortunately they happen. I've no doubt it was a talented team. But as I said months ago , we have had PA in this classification and aren't gonna be shaking over someone else. Hope your players return to health and even better.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 20, 2018, 09:18:13 pm
So you dont think we competed in 5A this year! 10 and 2 record not bad and South champions! I know we wasnt as good as your team but we are trying to get there.

You competed in the 5A south. Good job.

AHS06

Quote from: the voice on November 21, 2018, 06:43:40 am
I don't believe you have!! Read !! You had posters saying we lost this D1 running back but our other D1 has stepped in some thing along those lines. As far as proving , go back to July August posts and threads !! That's where it was stated. Many people on here read it. Several people drew comparisons to teams recently dropping down , but your posters would argue that they were not those schools and were bettter. And we better be ready. Sorry for the injuries, unfortunately they happen. I've no doubt it was a talented team. But as I said months ago , we have had PA in this classification and aren't gonna be shaking over someone else. Hope your players return to health and even better.
And we still stand firm on those comparisons.  Of the teams that have dropped down Arkansas High is a different program.  For anyone that has knowledge or follow the state of Arkansas high school football, the name Arkansas High (Texarkana) speaks for itself when compared to those other programs.  Anything else is pure hatred or ignorance.  Sure you aren't going to be shaking when all of you defaulted to big brother PA being the class of 5A and no one from Texarkana expected to dethrone PA this year.  At full strength we are a completely different team and did hope to make it to WMS.  We did lose our starting RB and had to pull a starting LB to step in as starting RB.  We lost the heart/emotion (WR, CB, Punt/Kickoff Return) of team in the LRMC game.   

AHS06

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 21, 2018, 06:47:40 am
You competed in the 5A south. Good job.
And what did your team do? Good Job

the voice

As stated numerous times. Respect was given by me to the AHS and it's tradition. I have no hatred for them. This is beyond old now. We have four great teams competing for a title.

incogneto

November 21, 2018, 11:28:39 am #161 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:18:07 pm by incogneto
Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 21, 2018, 06:06:50 am
Know more than u think i do! Go back in your room!! LRC has one good season and think they unbeatable!! Yall need to take that Chistian name off because what i hear in LR your team acts worse than ant team in LR! Better go recruit a few more players before you beat PA. Back to mediocre after Hill leaves!! I forgot they still have the girls program that can win.
Texarkana is 22/47 in the last 4 years with 10 of those wins this season.  The next best year was 6 wins.

In the last 4 years at LRCA they are 37/48 with 7 losses in 2016 which was a true rebuild year.  Their next best year they won 12 games. 

So look in the mirror before you erroneously claim one good year.  Just keep thinking Justice Hill is the program and you are going to once again look like you don't have a clue. 

incogneto

November 21, 2018, 11:52:10 am #162 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 12:18:54 pm by incogneto
Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 11:28:39 am
Texarkana is 22/47 in the last 4 years with 10 of those wins this season.  The next best year was 6 wins.

In the last 4 years at LRCA they are 37/48 with 7 losses in 2016 which was a true rebuild year.  Their next best year they won 12 games. 

So look in the mirror before you erroneously claim one good year.  So keep thinking Justice Hill is the program and you are going to once again look like you don't have a clue.

I feel badly for all of the other Texarkana posters.  The majority seem to be opinionated like we all are but at least reasonable.  This Hogman guy makes the whole crowd look like mouth breathers. 

TNT_15

Disgusted with the mysoginistic and overal behavior of the lrca parents/posters. They are supposed to be representing Christians yet they are constantly setting an awful example for these kids. The parents and coaches are constantly failing them. It's really sad to see. Sad to see such a special lrca teams accomplisments get defiled because their coaches are kids trapped in adults bodies. Disgusting.

RazorDad

Quote from: TNT_15 on November 21, 2018, 06:26:14 pm
Disgusted with the mysoginistic and overal behavior of the lrca parents/posters. They are supposed to be representing Christians yet they are constantly setting an awful example for these kids. The parents and coaches are constantly failing them. It's really sad to see. Sad to see such a special lrca teams accomplisments get defiled because their coaches are kids trapped in adults bodies. Disgusting.

You sound just like JessieP, judging all LRCA parents/posters by the comments of one individual. So what is your real agenda?  Angry that, once again, YOUR state champion is not tbe actual state champion?  Is LRCA overated again like you emphatically repeated last season?  Or are they overlooked like you claimed in 2016?  This bipolar relationship you have with LRCA is sad.

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 11:28:39 am

So look in the mirror before you erroneously claim one good year.  Just keep thinking Justice Hill is the program and you are going to once again look like you don't have a clue.
You the one doesnt have a clue!  We played in 6A playing teams like Greenwood, Benton, Eldorado and PB just to name a few! Non conference we played Texas High, Liberty Eylau and last years Texas 4A state champions Pleasant Grove  ! Also we played the same team that beat PA this year Parkway out of Louisiana!! You guys played a powerhouse schedule with Jacksonville and Greenbriar  and a few others!  Last year yall got beat by Wynne in the playoffs who got beat by Marion in nonconferece. Guess what we beat Marion in the playoffs by two touchdowns. There is no comparisons what an IDIOT  to even think that!

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 11:52:10 am
I feel badly for all of the other Texarkana posters.  The majority seem to be opinionated like we all are but at least reasonable.  This Hogman guy makes the whole crowd look like mouth breathers.
YAWN!!!!!!

JessieP

Quote from: RazorDad on November 21, 2018, 07:37:01 pm
You sound just like JessieP, judging all LRCA parents/posters by the comments of one individual. So what is your real agenda?  Angry that, once again, YOUR state champion is not tbe actual state champion?  Is LRCA overated again like you emphatically repeated last season?  Or are they overlooked like you claimed in 2016?  This bipolar relationship you have with LRCA is sad.

Once again I am mentioned by an insecure LRCA poster. Why when we talk bad about LRCA do the LRCA posters insult the poster? It's juvenile. One said it took him an hour to read my post (Not a Harvard grad I'm guessing) He also said no one likes me and no one wants to be my friend. I think he's passing around notes telling people to draw ugly pictures of me and hand them out at recess. Why so insecure? Is the PA shadow that overwhelming? Are you guys not getting any sunshine whatsoever? You may want to dig a little deeper in the FF boards if you think myself or anyone else on this thread are the only ones who have issue's with the LRCA coaches/fans/players. We are members of a pretty big fraternity. When it comes to sportsmanship LRCA is not at all respected. But by all means keep insulting individuals and women, your post are increasing the PA fan base. Winning with class cannot be bought.

incogneto

November 21, 2018, 09:17:20 pm #168 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:31:54 pm by incogneto

Quote from: JessieP on November 21, 2018, 08:30:06 pm
Once again I am mentioned by an insecure LRCA poster. Why when we talk bad about LRCA do the LRCA posters insult the poster? It's juvenile. One said it took him an hour to read my post (Not a Harvard grad I'm guessing) He also said no one likes me and no one wants to be my friend. I think he's passing around notes telling people to draw ugly pictures of me and hand them out at recess. Why so insecure? Is the PA shadow that overwhelming? Are you guys not getting any sunshine whatsoever? You may want to dig a little deeper in the FF boards if you think myself or anyone else on this thread are the only ones who have issue's with the LRCA coaches/fans/players. We are members of a pretty big fraternity. When it comes to sportsmanship LRCA is not at all respected. But by all means keep insulting individuals and women, your post are increasing the PA fan base. Winning with class cannot be bought.
Oh make no mistake I am a giant fan of how you make a fool of yourself constantly.  I beg you to have a scream at the sky freak out all the time.  It's the best part of my day to watch the monkey dance.  Please please please keep posting the conspiracy theories. Tell us again about the LRCA recruiting coordinator.  Surely you didn't think you could just have rant after rant and tell lie after lie and not get called to task on it eventually.  So don't go on whining about being pointed out for what you are.  Be who you are and embrace it. 

Hogman2018

incogneto

November 21, 2018, 09:27:03 pm #171 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:29:50 pm by incogneto
 ;D

JessieP

Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 09:17:20 pm

Oh make no mistake I am a giant fan of how you make a fool of yourself constantly.  I beg you to have a scream at the sky freak out all the time.  It's the best part of my day to watch the monkey dance.  Please please please keep posting the conspiracy theories. Tell us again about the LRCA recruiting coordinator.  Surely you didn't think you could just have rant after rant and tell lie after lie and not get called to task on it eventually.  So don't go on whining about being pointed out for what you are.  Be who you are and embrace it.

Very good! I posted at 8:30 and you responded at 9:17, 47 minutes. You knocked 13 minutes off your usual 60. Even if someone read it to you it's still learning. That's a skill that will come in handy when you post on the National boards. You know, once LRCA becomes the new IMG.

incogneto

November 21, 2018, 09:40:26 pm #173 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:45:37 pm by incogneto
Quote from: JessieP on November 21, 2018, 09:35:05 pm
Very good! I posted at 8:30 and you responded at 9:17, 47 minutes. You knocked 13 minutes off your usual 60. Even if someone read it to you it's still learning. That's a skill that will come in handy when you post on the National boards. You know, once LRCA becomes the new IMG.
Atta Boy!  Keep them coming.. you can do better, I am looking for 1000 words minimum. 

JessieP

Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 09:40:26 pm
Atta Boy!  Keep them coming.. you can do better, I am looking for 1000 words minimum.

It's master's voice. I own you child, you live for my post. You can't do without them. Now sit...sit...SIT, good boy.

incogneto

Quote from: JessieP on November 21, 2018, 09:58:23 pm
It's master's voice. I own you child, you live for my post. You can't do without them. Now sit...sit...SIT, good boy.
Hey make sure you completely miscomprehend and misquote someone in your next post.  That is classic. 

incogneto

November 22, 2018, 03:26:05 am #176 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 04:19:37 am by incogneto
Quote from: RazorDad on November 21, 2018, 07:37:01 pm
I think that might actually be a LRCA fan/parent.  Most posts follow LRCA, they are all over the place with emotional posts, they refused to give PA credit for winning the state championship, posts are mostly negative and judgemental of both LRCA and other teams, and they used a word like "misogynistic".  Sounds like a holdover from the Kramer culture.  Most of those people have either grown up or left but there are a few of those culture killers still hanging around.  Some people need to understand that God never intended his children to be whipping boys or doormats.  He only gave us one extra cheek to turn.

Hogman2018

Quote from: incogneto on November 21, 2018, 09:20:52 pm
see even this guy agrees
Naw i dont agree with it! Im with Jesse on this 100%.

Hogman2018

Quote from: JessieP on November 21, 2018, 09:35:05 pm
Im with you Jesse you cant talk to an Idiot like Incognito!!

JessieP

Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 22, 2018, 08:55:36 am
Im with you Jesse you cant talk to an Idiot like Incognito!!

Yeah, you're better off not engaging that idiot. He's big on insults, lacking on facts. Although he knows the inner workings of the lrca football team so either he's a coach, student or a very creepy adult. Besides, we all need to watch what we post. He has informed us that God wants lrca to win, us public school backers are now orphans. We don't want to end up banished in Hades with Hitler, Bin Laden and KK (He must be doomed for the beatings he has laid on lrca), so straighten up and fly right.

Hoghead2

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 20, 2018, 03:12:45 pm
And played in 5A. Nobody really ever expected Texarkana to compete for the championship in 5A this year.r

I expected and said it when they announced Arkansas High was dropping down to 5A. They have Talent in Texarkana. They also have 5 other high schools. Texas High,  Pleasant Grove, Liberty Eylau on the Texas side and Genoa Central and Trinity on the Arkansas side. People and family members move back and forth across the state line a lot in Texarkana. For those who didn't think Texarkana was going to  be good in 5A, I  bet Barry Norton knew it !##

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas