• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem vs Marked Tree Game Thread

Started by Greyhound#1, October 12, 2018, 06:53:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

1st play handoff to turner 65 yd td run.  Salem 7-0

Greyhound#1

Turner 5 yd run TD.  16-0. 10:03 1st

Greyhound#1

Turner 4th carry 46yd td run.  Salem 22-0. 8:56 1st

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

Greyhound#1

Salem punt return by Braden Molke TD.  Salem 42-0. 9:03 2nd qtr

Greyhound#1

Salem first possession 2nd half.  97 yd td run by Jordan Turner. Salem 48-0

Greyhound#1

Marked tree scored on final play for TD pass.  Salem 48-8.

birddawg1986

After playing the Hootens top 4 in our conference there is no doubt that Salem is the best team in this conference. EPC will be 2 then Cross Co 3 and toss up between MT ,McCrory and Rector for 4-5 seeds. I know the Salem coach has balls of steel leaving Turner in and even playing some in the 4th q. One crazy stupid injury in a game out of hand after 1Q. This team I believe is a Friday after Thanksgiving team and maybe more.

Greyhound#1

October 13, 2018, 09:44:07 am #10 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:45:46 am by Greyhound#1
He only had one play 2nd half.  That had more to do with we didn't get possession in the 2nd half until the 4th qtr because of the running clock.  I think he was probably told he gets one carry in the 2nd half.  The kids a senior and hasn't got to play that much cause we been blowing everyone out.  He got only 13 minutes last game.  At some point you gotta let him play right?

MT Legend

MT lost to Salem??? Come on fam I know y'all be looking at these boards.yall lost 48-8 to them? Y'all terrible fam real talk.

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on October 13, 2018, 10:02:49 am
MT lost to Salem??? Come on fam I know y'all be looking at these boards.yall lost 48-8 to them? Y'all terrible fam real talk.
I see you finally seen the truth. It was 36-0 after the first play of the 2nd qtr. Our Lepanto game is over. It is Basketball season now. I'll admit Salem and Walnut Ridge is the best teams we have faced this year. I really feel bad for the kids.

BTW, how bout that fight amongst our own players after the game last week. According to a players parent, your all world coach was nowhere to be found when it broke out.

bdubyab60

Marked Tree as a community has a lot of work to do

Missco

MT Legend

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on October 13, 2018, 11:51:20 am
I see you finally seen the truth. It was 36-0 after the first play of the 2nd qtr. Our Lepanto game is over. It is Basketball season now. I'll admit Salem and Walnut Ridge is the best teams we have faced this year. I really feel bad for the kids.

BTW, how bout that fight amongst our own players after the game last week. According to a players parent, your all world coach was nowhere to be found when it broke out.

who said anything about Waylon? he can't throw it catch it or run it. He can't make the tackle for you. He can't block for you.He can't kick for you. He is a coach that's it. All his talent graduated he can only coach the players that is available to him.at this point isn't much to be honest.coaches can't win without talent nor can they do anything about lack of talent in the community at that time.waylon is doing the best he can with what he has. How you like that conference championship from last season? Thought so.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MT Legend on October 13, 2018, 01:29:09 pm
who said anything about Waylon? he can't throw it catch it or run it. He can't make the tackle for you. He can't block for you.He can't kick for you. He is a coach that's it. All his talent graduated he can only coach the players that is available to him.at this point isn't much to be honest.coaches can't win without talent nor can they do anything about lack of talent in the community at that time.waylon is doing the best he can with what he has. How you like that conference championship from last season? Thought so.
I think you are missing his point. Your players are fighting each other directly after a game. That's as much on the staff as any of the other stuff

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on October 13, 2018, 01:29:09 pm
If you are giving Waylon credit for our success last year, you are dumber than I thought.

MT Legend

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on October 13, 2018, 02:50:50 pm
If you are giving Waylon credit for our success last year, you are dumber than I thought.

Mr garrison, aka MTINDIANFAKEFAN.tough guy lol 😂 yes Waylon is the reason they won the conference last season. The whole staff was responsible for that.paul Coleman says to tell you Waylon was the best coach he had.taught him not only about football but,Most importantly how to be a man.ive known coach my whole life he is a teacher first. That's his job case you didn't know football is a extracurricular activity.so genius that means no school no football team.so which would you prefer Waylon to do make men for your community or win football games? Lol wow. As for the fight it was 2 competitors who hate losing getting in a heated exchange. Here in Denver I see this type of thing on the regular. I would much rather my guys be mad and upset then laughing and cutting up after a loss to your rival. Lol it's a hood thing you wouldn't understand. I say Waylon is a smart man for not getting caught up in that extra. Heck ms Watson use to take us outside and let us settle our differences.then after you got done she brought that wood out on you. Let the hood be.we run The Tree Top and always will.

nightowl

If the truth be told marked tree really didnt score if the umpire had drop his flag because of marked tree qb was pass the line of scrimmage when he throw the ball

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on October 13, 2018, 03:59:13 pm
Mr garrison, aka MTINDIANFAKEFAN.tough guy lol 😂 yes Waylon is the reason they won the conference last season. The whole staff was responsible for that.paul Coleman says to tell you Waylon was the best coach he had.taught him not only about football but,Most importantly how to be a man.ive known coach my whole life he is a teacher first. That's his job case you didn't know football is a extracurricular activity.so genius that means no school no football team.so which would you prefer Waylon to do make men for your community or win football games? Lol wow. As for the fight it was 2 competitors who hate losing getting in a heated exchange. Here in Denver I see this type of thing on the regular. I would much rather my guys be mad and upset then laughing and cutting up after a loss to your rival. Lol it's a hood thing you wouldn't understand. I say Waylon is a smart man for not getting caught up in that extra. Heck ms Watson use to take us outside and let us settle our differences.then after you got done she brought that wood out on you. Let the hood be.we run The Tree Top and always will.

How the heck do you know what's going on down here when you are getting your rocky mountain high on. I guess you are relying on your kid cuz. One of these days he will see reality when he grows up. Since you are no where near MT, its another reason I take what you say and laugh.
Paul Coleman only had two coaches, Wallis and Dunn. Wallis tried to run an offense that MT didn't have the talent to run (OL). I guess Paul missed Coach Dunn sitting on the bench guarding the water machine while Coach Brannum calling plays to enhance his ability.

I haven't said Waylon was a bad person. He just can't coach his way out of a paper bag. There is also a reason why we only have 16 kids out. A lot of kids are not playing because of Waylon. But heck, you know better since you are up in 420 country.

Give yourself a cardboard cookie for outing me. Until you come to MT and see a game, I'll take your opinion for what it really worth, absolutely nothing. Now, go take another toke.

MT Legend

For one that's my hometown.you know black folks are all related right? So my family keeps me up to speed and 42 Sports as well.i see you believe that since I'm in Colorado I get high.also knowing I'm a black man you stereotyping bro. Racists much? I just like being in Denver that's where my girl is from if you must know.by the way I live super fly and I do it sober.i don't need no weed to have fun. You on the other hand is 50 and got a ear ring in both ears.🤔 you gots to be high to leave the crib looking like that.🤷🏾‍♂️

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas