• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions for championship games

Started by CAGERAT, May 20, 2016, 08:49:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Momof2Tigers

Quote from: GHS_08 on May 23, 2016, 06:05:44 pm
It's simple. The parents that don't want their kids going to Blytheville buy or rent in the Armorel school district although the school district is technically in Blytheville, or they move to Gosnell. Most of the talented basketball players that leave Blytheville go to Gosnell.

I'm sure academics play a part in this as well. Armorel is one of the more highly rated schools in this part of the state. Blytheville has tried numerous times to force a consolidation between the two districts and failed.

GHS_08

Quote from: hogman on May 23, 2016, 09:19:34 pm
Why do you think the Armorel School District is "technically" in Blytheville? A small area of school district is located in the city limits. The district is 90 % rural area. Sounds like your just making an excuse for their 4 rings compare to how many?

No I'm not making an excuse. I support Armorel.

Missco

May 24, 2016, 08:30:45 pm #52 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 08:34:30 pm by Missco
I am Gosnell 100 %. However, I am also a realist all three schools are basically in the same community. No different than Jonesboro has five districts. Kids that attend all three schools live all over. It has always been this way. The same goes for Cooter and South Pem. Anyway you slice it, Armorel is not a typical Class A school. The same goes for Cooter. Also Blytheville has never tried to consolidate with Armorel. However, Armorel did vote down consolidation with Gosnell in the spring of 1984.

ZoneBuster

Quote from: ZoneBuster on May 20, 2016, 02:05:28 pm
It's an even year, so Bock and Bryant should win lol.

See everybody in 2018

hogman

There is nothing Blytheville can do to make someone consolidate . Their are three classifications in Blytheville area. Everyone should be happy when one does well. I know the Armorel boys are always interested in what Gosnell Blytheville and Rivercrest does. They always hope for the best. One should not bring the other down just because their season doesn't go as they hoped.

GHS_08

Quote from: hogman on May 25, 2016, 12:38:57 am
There is nothing Blytheville can do to make someone consolidate . Their are three classifications in Blytheville area. Everyone should be happy when one does well. I know the Armorel boys are always interested in what Gosnell Blytheville and Rivercrest does. They always hope for the best. One should not bring the other down just because their season doesn't go as they hoped.

I don't think anyone is bringing Armorel down. Just shedding some light on their dominance.

Missco

2aball

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I don't see anyone really hating on Armorel. I took it as them giving an explanation for how Armorel continuously draws baseball talent. There's nothing wrong with the way they are doing anything. They aren't saying there is, just giving an explanation of how it happens.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas