• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nemo Bay girls predictions

Started by Thechosen1, October 19, 2016, 07:25:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawkpa80

I also said that you were the best player to come through Bay the last five years. Your right, I have made idiotic comments.

HorseFeathers

The one game I've watched Cooper in, she seems to be a loss cannon with her emotions....seemed to be angry And rattled quick....but Kingston has done that to a lot of teams and players over the years too...

NEA Razorback olfan

IMO Bay will win a State Championship within the next 2years

HorseFeathers

Wouldn't say the best....but definitely the best to watch Imo...never seen a "social" crowd at a 1a game....seen some ignorant ones though haha

Warhawkpa80

You say class A is the best? Hehe. Did you watch any other games at ICC class A is DOWN! it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't see any other games since you have on Bay blinders because they are the Mecca of basketball. The sad part is you are dumb enough to actually believe all the things you say. Ha

Warhawkpa80

To keep self proclaimed chosen people in check with their blind rambling about how Bay is the greatest program ever. I think I add more to the conversation because I am a realist. You say class A is the best classification. How would you know have you been apart of every other classification? I didn't think so.If being  a realist and stating the FACT that class A is down bothers you then I'm sorry. Actually not really, you are just ignorant. Ignorant just means you don't know, don't take offense to that you are still young.

Thechosen1

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 22, 2016, 12:21:53 pm
To keep self proclaimed chosen people in check with their blind rambling about how Bay is the greatest program ever. I think I add more to the conversation because I am a realist. You say class A is the best classification. How would you know have you been apart of every other classification? I didn't think so.If being  a realist and stating the FACT that class A is down bothers you then I'm sorry. Actually not really, you are just ignorant. Ignorant just means you don't know, don't take offense to that you are still young.
I've watched an been apart of many 2-4a programs, none have been as exciting and taken as serious as a good A basketball game. That is all I'm saying. I give credit where credit is due, and no I am not saying or have ever said bay is the greatest program ever, but when your boys and girls are putting a whipping on schools such as valley view and of that classification, than yes I am a fan and I have ever right to be. The fan base and coaching staffs are top notch. Talk all you want but it isn't going to change a thing.

Thechosen1

Other great programs to be apart of bc Bay is no where close to being just the only great program in A.
Nemo girls
Wonderview girls
Kirby boys
Concord boys
GP boys

HorseFeathers

Locking this ....seems folks see a bay poster and can't control their selves...take it to Facebook or Twitter if you want to call names

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas