• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nemo Bay girls predictions

Started by Thechosen1, October 19, 2016, 07:25:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Thechosen1

NEA Razorback olfan

ErnestTBass

Bay not ready for prime time and Watson will get T'd up in frustration

Thechosen1

i see a good game in the making and them girls will be ready to play he will have them ready. Nemo is good but it wouldn't surprise me if bay pulls the upset

Thechosen1

i see a good game in the making and them girls will be ready to play he will have them ready. Nemo is good but it wouldn't surprise me if bay pulls the upset

Warhawkpa80

A thought so great it needed to be posted twice

ErnestTBass

Ernest enjoyed it as much the second time as he did the first!! Just can't see Bay being able to stay with the three time winners! They'll be Doe eyed I believe and Wasson will lose his mind!

Thechosen1

Bay girls have nothing to lose and nemo has everything. Let's remember nemo is good but not the same team lol still good tho

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 19, 2016, 10:28:45 pm
Bay girls have nothing to lose and nemo has everything. Let's remember nemo is good but not the same team lol still good tho

What's Nemo got to lose? It's literally the first week of the season

Thechosen1

Pride. Who wants to lose to another 1a team that early when you're defending 3 time state champ? What's bay have to lose?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 19, 2016, 10:43:57 pm
Pride. Who wants to lose to another 1a team that early when you're defending 3 time state champ? What's bay have to lose?

Losing early = wake up call

ErnestTBass

Bays girls have plenty to lose just like last year in opening round when they got waxed by who?? Oh yeah Sacred Heart!! Sacred Heart!! Everything in Northeast Arkansas comes with hype. You know Watson has crowed all summer about this matchup

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 20, 2016, 10:39:48 am
Bays girls have plenty to lose just like last year in opening round when they got waxed by who?? Oh yeah Sacred Heart!! Sacred Heart!! Everything in Northeast Arkansas comes with hype. You know Watson has crowed all summer about this matchup

Waxed? Wasn't that a very close game?

ErnestTBass

Bay had that one in the books! I guarantee you they were preparations at least mentally for their next opponent! So yah regardless of score it was a mental emotional waxing

RedWolf275

Thechosen1

October 20, 2016, 01:42:11 pm #15 Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 02:26:24 pm by Thechosen1
Icc tomorrow

Thechosen1

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 20, 2016, 02:41:40 pm
Let the name calling begin!! But then it's safe for you since you have mods on your side!! I got news for ya y'all didn't get beat by the best last year. That was Sacred Heart the number4 team from the 1-a 5. But it seems the hair that waxed off has grown back!! Hope that doesn't qualify as shenanigans
A team y'all beat by 10 twice last year? Lol. It's a different year and y'all are good don't get me wrong, but I expect a great game

ErnestTBass

Y'all?? Y'all?? Are you suggesting I'm from Nemo? My connection to Nemo is that I go over there to buy alcohol every once in a while and visit with those not so nice friendly people at the liquor store. I'm from Westside home of the best lake in Arkansas and hall of fame coaching with home grown talent! And probably where the Class A state tournament will be held! I despise the color red but I did take a smidgen of joy over that emotional waxing the Rebels put on you guys last year!! I'm totally neutral in this battle though don't care who wins. My only prediction is that Watson will go psycho if things don't go well. Too much hype! So I resemble your statement!!

Thechosen1

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 20, 2016, 03:29:11 pm
Y'all?? Y'all?? Are you suggesting I'm from Nemo? My connection to Nemo is that I go over there to buy alcohol every once in a while and visit with those not so nice friendly people at the liquor store. I'm from Westside home of the best lake in Arkansas and hall of fame coaching with home grown talent! And probably where the Class A state tournament will be held! I despise the color red but I did take a smidgen of joy over that emotional waxing the Rebels put on you guys last year!! I'm totally neutral in this battle though don't care who wins. My only prediction is that Watson will go psycho if things don't go well. Too much hype! So I resemble your statement!!

Well... going psycho has done a pretty good job so far... lol

ErnestTBass

Like a date of mine told me one time at the end of the night---- I just expected more! But I get that a lot! I'm hungry and headed down town

Warhawkpa80

Seems that someone struck a nerve with chosen1... He must have played for coach Watson. ???

Thechosen1

Thechosen1

Thechosen1

J.D.

Thechosen1

Thechosen1

Thechosen1

Bay turned it over at the end or would've won the game. should've won led the whole night. Even though the final score is us losing we looked like the better team tonight and overall. Even being from Bay not just saying it bc of being from there

Thechosen1

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 21, 2016, 07:42:20 pm
Bay turned it over at the end or would've won the game. should've won led the whole night. Even though the final score is us losing we looked like the better team tonight and overall. Even being from Bay not just saying it bc of being from there, but Nemo is very good

Warhawkpa80

Had a friend at the game said nemo tried to give it away. They are probably 15 points better than bay.

HorseFeathers

Chosen1....the late game "stealing" the game away has seemed to be Nemo's style against better teams.

That said it sounds like the game was a good one...

NEA Razorback olfan

Watched it on ICC stream.,
Both teams looked pretty equal,  very good game.

Warhawkpa80

Doesn't surprise me. Payne better than Watson.

Oldref

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 21, 2016, 09:47:02 pm
Don't know Coach Payne sure he is good but Coach Watson is really good also and I haven't seen anyone I would trade him for. He has the Lady Yellowjackets playing extremely  hard and they are still very young. Start 4 sophomores and a senior most nights. Difference in tonight's game in my opinion was the post girl inside for Nemo. She controlled to boards late and was hard to stop inside. Both teams are very good and it was a really good game. Overall a good start for Bay going 2-1 against three good teams to start this new season.

Thechosen1

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 21, 2016, 09:21:03 pm
Had a friend at the game said nemo tried to give it away. They are probably 15 points better than bay.
Tried to give it away? Lollol is that the excuse as to why they couldn't stop bay defensively. Whitlee Layne in particular the best player in 1a girls

Thechosen1

lol your basketball IQ is that of a third grader, Bay is literally all sophomores, coaching didn't determine the outcome of this one bud

Thechosen1

You also said on another post that Robert McFadden was bays best player in the last 5 years... man this site may not be for you bc you've made some idiotic comments lol

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 21, 2016, 11:56:57 pm
Tried to give it away? Lollol is that the excuse as to why they couldn't stop bay defensively. Whitlee Layne in particular the best player in 1a girls

Mahan for Nemo has been arguably the best player for three years on three state title teams..... Haven't seen the Layne girl yet though so won't make a comparison beyond that

Thechosen1

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 22, 2016, 12:08:17 am
Mahan for Nemo has been arguably the best player for three years on three state title teams..... Haven't seen the Layne girl yet though so won't make a comparison beyond that
Good player but tonight Layne was by far the better player from what I saw. Layne finished with around 23-25 while Mahan with just 4. Bay did a good job defensively, a missed offensive rebound when up 1 with 30 secs left and a foul and nemo making 2 free throws wins the game.

Thechosen1

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 22, 2016, 12:13:11 am
Good player but tonight Layne was by far the better player from what I saw. Layne finished with around 23-25 while Mahan with just 4. Scoring isn't everything, but she's not a lot and was completely taken out of this game, I was more impressed with the girl inside by a long shot. Bay did a good job defensively, a missed offensive rebound when up 1 with 30 secs left and a foul and nemo making 2 free throws wins the game.

J.D.

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 21, 2016, 11:58:45 pm
lol your basketball IQ is that of a third grader, Bay is literally all sophomores, coaching didn't determine the outcome of this one bud

Careful, behind this guy's effective trolling is someone you probably don't want to compare Basketball IQ with.

Thechosen1

Quote from: J.D. on October 22, 2016, 12:17:37 am
Careful, behind this guy's effective trolling is someone you probably don't want to compare Basketball IQ with.
I'd love to hear bc he'd be just as surprised I'm sure  ;D

Backboard Shattered

I see the champs won again!  Hard to argue about the coaches.  Watson vs Payne

ErnestTBass

38-37really?? For all the hype?? Clash of the titans. 38-37 and arguments abound! I sit here dumbfounded! I mean all those weapons and 38-37. Don't bother arguing because you'd be arguing with a guy that knows and loves defense!  Just another reason I think Class A girls basketball is really really lower seed quality! Yes I watched it!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 22, 2016, 09:19:49 am
38-37really?? For all the hype?? Clash of the titans. 38-37 and arguments abound! I sit here dumbfounded! I mean all those weapons and 38-37. Don't bother arguing because you'd be arguing with a guy that knows and loves defense!  Just another reason I think Class A girls basketball is really really lower seed quality! Yes I watched it!

Nemo has been doing this to good teams for going on 4 years now

Thechosen1

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 22, 2016, 09:19:49 am
It's called good defense. And it's early. Nemo was very very lucky to escape with a win last night

Backboard Shattered

Maybe Bay was really lucky to only be beat by 1

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 21, 2016, 11:56:57 pm
kennedy Cooper from ICC hands down best

ErnestTBass

Quote from: J.D. on October 22, 2016, 12:17:37 am
GTHOT-- Get the Heck Outta Town

Thechosen1

Quote from: ErnestTBass on October 22, 2016, 10:26:43 am
kennedy Cooper from ICC hands down best
Most potential? Yes. Best player? No way

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas