• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ICC Classic Schedule?

Started by Basketballfan13, October 10, 2016, 08:19:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Basketballfan13

Does anyone have a schedule for the ICC classic that they can post?

Central Ark

Warhawkpa80

Mve backed out. Didn't want to show bay our new look team before they come down to receive their beat down.

Central Ark

I guess I know a couple. Nemo Vista, Dermott, and Lead Hill right? I don't know how Nemo is going to be without Designer Jeans on the sideline. They will have to adjust to Blocker's khakis. They may struggle early on in the season.

hogheaven11

Monday, Oct. 17th
5:00 Timbo vs. Ridgefield Christian (SB)
6:15 Timbo vs. Lead Hill (SG)
7:30 ICC vs. Lead Hill (SB)

Tuesday, Oct. 18th
4:30 Tuckerman vs. Nemo Vista (SG)
5:45 Tuckerman vs. Nemo Vista (SB)
7:00 Mammoth Spring vs. Bradford (SG)
8:15 Mammoth Spring vs. Bradford (SB)

Thursday, Oct. 20th
3:30 Bradford vs. Sloan Hendrix (SG)
4:30 ICC vs. Riverside (SB)
5:30 Bradford vs. Abundant Life (SB)
6:30 Hillcrest vs. Abundant Life (SG)
7:30 ICC vs. Pangburn (SG)
8:30 Hillcrest vs. Pangburn (SB)

Friday, Oct. 21st
3:30 Viola vs. Abundant Life (SG)
4:30 Viola vs. Abundant Life (SB)
5:30 Nemo Vista vs. Bay (SG)
6:30 Nemo Vista vs. Dermott (SB)
7:30 Dermott vs. Nevada (SG)
8:30 ICC vs. Nevada (SB)

Saturday, Oct. 22nd
11:00 Nevada vs. TBA (SG)
12:15 Nevada vs. Bay (SB)
1:30 Dermott vs. Armorel (SG)
2:45 Dermott vs. Armorel (SB)
4:00 ICC vs. Jasper (SG)

NWA Hawg

Will the games still be available to watch online via the ICC website like In years past?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Central Ark on October 10, 2016, 10:16:43 pm
I guess I know a couple. Nemo Vista, Dermott, and Lead Hill right? I don't know how Nemo is going to be without Designer Jeans on the sideline. They will have to adjust to Blocker's khakis. They may struggle early on in the season.

From what I seen last year, it may not matter if Harris was on the sidelines or not.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: hogheaven11 on October 11, 2016, 06:41:59 am
Monday, Oct. 17th
5:00 Timbo vs. Ridgefield Christian (SB)
6:15 Timbo vs. Lead Hill (SG)
7:30 ICC vs. Lead Hill (SB)

Tuesday, Oct. 18th
4:30 Tuckerman vs. Nemo Vista (SG)
5:45 Tuckerman vs. Nemo Vista (SB)
7:00 Mammoth Spring vs. Bradford (SG)
8:15 Mammoth Spring vs. Bradford (SB)

Thursday, Oct. 20th
3:30 Bradford vs. Sloan Hendrix (SG)
4:30 ICC vs. Riverside (SB)
5:30 Bradford vs. Abundant Life (SB)
6:30 Hillcrest vs. Abundant Life (SG)
7:30 ICC vs. Pangburn (SG)
8:30 Hillcrest vs. Pangburn (SB)

Friday, Oct. 21st
3:30 Viola vs. Abundant Life (SG)
4:30 Viola vs. Abundant Life (SB)
5:30 Nemo Vista vs. Bay (SG)
6:30 Nemo Vista vs. Dermott (SB)
7:30 Dermott vs. Nevada (SG)
8:30 ICC vs. Nevada (SB)

Saturday, Oct. 22nd
11:00 Nevada vs. TBA (SG)
12:15 Nevada vs. Bay (SB)
1:30 Dermott vs. Armorel (SG)
2:45 Dermott vs. Armorel (SB)
4:00 ICC vs. Jasper (SG)

Thanks....If that drive wasn't so far from Russellville, I'd try to make it up...

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 10, 2016, 10:10:48 pm
Mve backed out. Didn't want to show bay our new look team before they come down to receive their beat down.
WarHawks trying to do what's right with homegrown beans and taters eatin cornfed boys.  That new 6foot 6 boy will flat chew glass and spit old style coke bottles I've heard! My Vernon not wanting to show anything too early

Warhawkpa80

That's right! Our new boy is going to dominate 1a. Couldn't hack it in higher classification so he's going to try to come down and get us a ring. I also heard that bay has got two new kids. Supposed to be transfers from armorel since their coach left.

ErnestTBass

Boss is the only authority on evaluating the local lake basketball scene!! He told me there's this little concept called player development through spring and summer practice!  He told me to tell all the lower seed analysts to let the season unfold before making determinations to determine who the higher seeds will be!! Boss knows basketball analytics like lower seed posters know how to tap a keyboard!! Boss says do what you do best. I usually just sit dumbfounded and waiting for my next instructions and duties.

Warhawkpa80

Rodgers is the king of player development. I've seen him do it time and time again. Other teams in 1a are also really good when their program is so good that kids just want to move into the district, without any incentive for their family (i.e free housing or jobs)

ErnestTBass

Boss just dropped a bomb on me!! Told me to listen and listen good so I did! I caught a whiff of a Bosses Big Sack as he had just left his nightly seminar at the sonic. Anyways he told me that Blocker played for ol X and O and it was one more thing on a long list of things that I did not know. And he told me that if C and O was good at developing players then Blocker mighta leaned a few things but  time will tell all like Moma Eagle does at weekly bingo. Anybody know where I can find some tractor beams in good shape

Warhawkpa80

one of my younguns played with blocker under the guidance of Rodgers. Mark my words there is no chance he will out X and O the master.

Warhawkpa80

Who will win this tourny since Mve dropped?

Oldref

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 15, 2016, 10:51:58 pm
Who will win this tourny since Mve dropped?
Not a tournament format just matched games.  Bay Girls will play there 5:30 Friday against Nemo Vista but Bay boys will not play Saturday. Not sure of why it is still on the schedule. Bay boys play 7:30 Friday night at Norfork classic against Alpena but not playing Saturday at ICC.

ErnestTBass

I can think of somebody the tournament officials should have consulted before undertaking such an arduous task!! I mean when you can pull off the classic event of a couple weeks ago then this classic is small potatos

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas