• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-Season Top 5 (Boys and Girls)

Started by Catfish, October 04, 2016, 05:57:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Catfish

Ice Water

Boys

1. Bay
2. Guy
3. County Line
4. Nevada
5. Kirby

Don't know if they are top 5 caliber, but it's worth mentioning that Mineral Springs, Hampton, and Dermott are all moving down from 2A with some solid teams.

HorseFeathers

NWA Hawg

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 05, 2016, 11:50:54 am
Does monta Thomas play basketball?

Yeah and he is a very special basketball player. I believe in his last game last year he had something like 36 points and about 20 rebounds. The kid can flat get up!

Warhawkpa80

Boys:
1. Bay
2. Bay
3.Bay
4. Bay
5. MVE 

And as my good buddy says. Annnnd that's the trrruuuuuuuuuufth

Central Ark

Warhawkpa80

Yes sir, I see your name is central ark. Sterling and myself will be hosting a pre game show Saturday at dubba bees in Conway. Stop by.

Central Ark

ErnestTBass

Bigtimebasketballfan

Hearing rumors of Bay possibly losing a key player.  Any truth to this?

Backboard Shattered

If they did we all know there was a couple of lunch lady jobs that just opened up.  Need to be filled asap

Warhawkpa80

I don't here any body going against my top five. Guess everybody is scared. How's wickes and van-cove looking this year?

ErnestTBass

Your first four are locks for the semis I believe. #5 team has a lot of work to do X and O wise! They might need to get Backboard Shattereds E book

gamechanger11

Boys
1. Bay
2. Guy
3. Kirby
4. County Line
5. Shirley

Girls
1. Wonder view
2. Icc
3. Bay
4. Mt Vernon
5. Norfork

Central Ark

Quote from: gamechanger11 on October 12, 2016, 07:59:09 pm
Boys
1. Bay
2. Guy
3. Kirby
4. County Line
5. Shirley

Girls
1. Wonder view
2. Icc
3. Bay
4. Mt Vernon
5. Norfork

You do know that Nemo returns 3 starters including the Mahan girl. They might not win it, but I know they are top 5.

HorseFeathers

Mahan, the post, and Munoz are the returnees right?

Central Ark

I know mahan and the post, idk the other.

Warhawkpa80

Boys
1a bay
1b guy
3 Shirley
4 Mve
5 Bradley

Heard all these teams had move ins that will help.

Ice Water

Warhawkpa80

Heard Bradley had a two kids move in from LA. Relatives of the Larry family. Supposed to be studs.

BasketballFan8680

Hows Emerson Going To Look ? Heard They had Their Black & Gold Game Tonight

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 13, 2016, 08:03:42 pm
Heard Bradley had a two kids move in from LA. Relatives of the Larry family. Supposed to be studs.

I think having Larry blood gets you stud status

Backboard Shattered

I know if you have Boss blood it gives you legendary status!

Warhawkpa80

MVE Silver and blue game last night. New move in looked good! We are ready for BUY (Bay and Guy)

Warhawkpa80

Martin also looked good dunking in warm ups and with his fresh corn rows. Going to have to watch that this season and not get a tech before the game starts. Adcock also showing off hops left hand slamming

ErnestTBass

Tim poppin finger rollin fools in the manner of none other than Backboard Shattered

Sportzman12

So yall REALLY think Nevada aint in the Top 5?Anyone watch them in ICC last night? Or going to see them play Dermott today? Heard #5 is looking good down there in Nevada Co.

Thechosen1

Kirby or bay wins it all in boys this year. Girls is a split between Nemo Bay wonderview

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 22, 2016, 10:26:20 am
Kirby or bay wins it all in boys this year. Girls is a split between Nemo Bay wonderview

I think wonderview finally breaks Nemo's run ....

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 22, 2016, 10:26:20 am
how goods Shirley? Could they make it interesting? I saw Kirby destroy Emerson last night. And bay is bay like always

Ballhearts

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on October 22, 2016, 11:20:24 am
how goods Shirley? Could they make it interesting? I saw Kirby destroy Emerson last night. And bay is bay like always
Shirley can lock down on the defensive end and have multiple scorers that run the floor well. Guards are smart and big men run with the guards well. One big man can shoot well to

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Ballhearts12 on October 22, 2016, 12:39:33 pm
Shirley can lock down on the defensive end and have multiple scorers that run the floor well. Guards are smart and big men run with the guards well. One big man can shoot well to
I like a big boy who can step out long as he follows his shot. Good for them. Hope that I'm not thinking to much of guy tho, read they're 0-2 already so they got something to fix. Already doubled last seasons loss total (lol)

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on October 22, 2016, 03:34:05 pm
I like a big boy who can step out long as he follows his shot. Good for them. Hope that I'm not thinking to much of guy tho, read they're 0-2 already so they got something to fix. Already doubled last seasons loss total (lol)
They are 2-0 they beat Abundant life and Guy

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 22, 2016, 03:54:30 pm
They are 2-0 they beat Abundant life and Guy
Wrong team haha my bad yeah only way Guy is good is if Jacorey and Ballard can make shots, besides them two they are TERRIBLE, the big guy down low will just knock you over and not get fouls called.

Ballhearts

MVE is supposed to be really good as well and they play Shirley Tuesday so might be a good game

Warhawkpa80

MVE is very good. Will probably whoop Shirley.

NEA Razorback olfan

Can we not go for a record 5th locked out thread kids   ::)

Backboard Shattered

redwolf99

WSGF should definitely be moved into the top 5

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas