• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Potential big game match-ups

Started by Warhawkpa80, August 07, 2016, 07:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawkpa80

Are there any potential big games on anybody's schedule? Possible state finals previews?

Warhawkpa80

I know that the bay yellerjackets are set to make a feared journey to rodges warhawk doom dome. I know bay likes to play the best of the best but they may have bit off more than they can chew. Possible state championship potential.

ErnestTBass

Well I'll for sure put a little extra air in the bicycle tires and peddle on over to the dome of doom over there in Enola! Brandon Brannamon don't want none I don't think!! What's his real name anyways! They still got that one boy right??

Backboard Shattered

I may try and get over there.  Ill save Real Deal a seat and sign a few atugrafs for him.  Are you going to be there?  Hey how many days till tip off anyways?  I lost my calculator

Real deal

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on August 08, 2016, 06:20:33 am
I may try and get over there.  Ill save Real Deal a seat and sign a few atugrafs for him.  Are you going to be there?  Hey how many days till tip off anyways?  I lost my calculator

69 days, save me a seat but first tell me what game we are talking about, I can't speak your language fluently yet!! 

Backboard Shattered

I thought Baye was playing in the Dome of Doom at MVE

Real deal

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on August 08, 2016, 12:09:46 pm
I thought Baye was playing in the Dome of Doom at MVE

You are correct!!  Girls and Boys both on October 28th.  I'll be there.

ErnestTBass

It's not a very long trip by bicycle from Drasco to Greers Ferry unless Eagle Mom2 wants to come along then it's a looooooong trip but eitherwise Ill be there! Trying to figure out to get a heavier duty seat on the back but I'm pretty crafty

Warhawkpa80

Ernie, are u saying u would take her to town on ur bike? Even though u from the cuntry

ErnestTBass

I am from the country and I will take her to see Bay versus Enola at the Dome of Doom if you don't mind helping me by pushing up the hill!! Concession stand at Enola any count??

Warhawkpa80

I'll get my tractor and meet ya half way. I'll have my come along yes sir. Concession stand is awesome at enola. We got popcorn cristitos frita chili pie nachas stick with pizza good stuff!

ErnestTBass

Stick with pizza I think I'll try that LOL

Warhawkpa80

When you come to the doom down Ernest I'll use my connections and get u a stick of pizza and cup of coffee on the house.

ErnestTBass

Stick with pizza and coffee cup! I bet they don't have hospitality like that in BigHead county in The Flatland. Can I get a side order of them Real dill pickles. That's what we call them at Westside. No cheap imitations at Brady Hipp arena

OwlFan4

How 'bout "pickle sickles"?  I thought that was a staple at all 1A schools north of Hwy 64.  My daughter transferred from a 7a school to a 1a school a few years back and that's the first we heard of the frozen delicacy.

BannerMountainMan

First of all MVE had looked terrible over Summer, Shirley beat the handily in Summer camps, I believe Shirley and Guy will be a much better game

Warhawkpa80

Make no mistake we had some injuries over the summer. Not to mention we didn't have the 6'6 swing player that just moved in the first week of school. Rodge will have these boys ready to make a run to the finals.

Warhawkpa80

I also hear that concord could be a surprise. May be under sized but supposed to be lightning quick and get in your drawers defensively could be the dark horse in that conference.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on September 14, 2016, 12:15:50 pm
I also hear that concord could be a surprise. May be under sized but supposed to be lightning quick and get in your drawers defensively could be the dark horse in that conference.

I figured they'd be down after losing their best player(his name slips my mind at the moment..)

Warhawkpa80

CJ Jefferson or something like that? I don't think concord really has down years. They seem to reload rather than rebuild

Backboard Shattered

I did watch Shirley and I'm pretty sure they can make it deep in state may even give my Buy Yellowbirds a run.  See ya there Shirley!  You know Boss slapped me once and called me Shirley.  I then scored 48 the next game!  Thanks Coach

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 14, 2016, 08:52:05 am
First of all MVE had looked terrible over Summer, Shirley beat the handily in Summer camps, I believe Shirley and Guy will be a much better game

What does shirly bring back from last year?

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

The boss is a bum...that's why he only has one Championship

BigLion10

Don't you dare speak of the boss like that! He only has one because he chooses too he could win it any year he pleases

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BigLion10 on September 14, 2016, 07:12:59 pm
Don't you dare speak of the boss like that! He only has one because he chooses too he could win it any year he pleases

Or he's scared?

Backboard Shattered

Boss is by far the best ever.  He has a statue and a arena named after him!  Boom!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 14, 2016, 07:20:51 pm
Boss is by far the best ever.  He has a statue and a arena named after him!  Boom!

Statue? Pictures or it didn't happen?

Backboard Shattered

Do you have an Arena named after you?  Do you have a statue?  Do you have a state championship?  If you got all 3 you can talk smack about the best ever! 

Backboard Shattered

I've personally seen him sign atugrafs for 500 ppl and never say no

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 14, 2016, 07:50:24 pm
Do you have an Arena named after you?  Do you have a statue?  Do you have a state championship?  If you got all 3 you can talk smack about the best ever! 

So by your standard, then you aren't the best ever...just a groupie?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 14, 2016, 07:06:23 pm
What does shirly bring back from last year?
Everybody, 1 person graduated and he had almost nothing to do with the scoring

ErnestTBass

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 14, 2016, 07:09:42 pm
The boss is a bum...that's why he only has one Championship
Gasp!! I now know why Woodrow the janitor was throwing dirty mop heads at all comers today!! To speak of the Boss in such unflattering terms. HorseFeathers something tells me on your next trip to the unfriendly confines of Brady-Hipp Ol Woodrow is gonna be giving up the Ol 1-2 and a 1-2-3 with that broom handle! So says the king of pelvic pops

Backboard Shattered

I'm the best ball player around but by far not the best at everything!  I don't have an Arena named after me!  So I'm just 2 of 3.  That's why Boss is Boss. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 14, 2016, 08:19:05 pm
I'm the best ball player around but by far not the best at everything!  I don't have an Arena named after me!  So I'm just 2 of 3.  That's why Boss is Boss.
Oh my goodness you've been slapped a bunch of times 😂😂

Backboard Shattered

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 14, 2016, 05:22:06 pm
I figured they'd be down after losing their best player(his name slips my mind at the moment..)
TJ Richardson

ErnestTBass

Shirley is that the school with the tree that reaches out and knocks the mirror off the bus?? They got that boy that shoots from way out there and that lady - gotta be something wrong-- that says foul ref every time that one boy touches the ball! Yes they are pretty good but I really think Edgemont or Locust Grove will be there in the running also!! Stay wide left of that dang tree

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ErnestTBass on September 14, 2016, 08:29:41 pm
Shirley is that the school with the tree that reaches out and knocks the mirror off the bus?? They got that boy that shoots from way out there and that lady - gotta be something wrong-- that says foul ref every time that one boy touches the ball! Yes they are pretty good but I really think Edgemont or Locust Grove will be there in the running also!! Stay wide left of that dang tree

I could see how that tree just south of the school could sneak up on ya....especially if you are worried about those darn curves. I bet it's Rough on your bicycle 8)

ErnestTBass

Got me more than once but as the Boss is so fond of saying especially on those celebratory bus rides home He'd say alright boys I expect your best back there and we'd go score another championship! That dang tree is the Boss of the highway

BannerMountainMan

It almost got me just the other morning, you def can't drive in your lane if someone is in the other lane

ErnestTBass

Does anybody in Shirley not own a dandgumit chainsaw?? Brakes on my bike is out and you know that dang hill is kind of sidestraddlin in its own right or I'd go cut it down myself

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas