• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

73 days until tip off!!

Started by Real deal, August 04, 2016, 09:16:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ErnestTBass

Woodrow with a 1-2 and a 1-2-3! Genius teaching strtegy

Backboard Shattered

As I'm out hear cruising in the boat on the best lake in the world I wonder dadgum how many days until tipoff!  I know awhile back it was 73 but how many now?  I need to know

HorseFeathers

Backboard Shattered

Boom that was service thanks dude.  I just announced it on my bull horn.  And shot fireworks for Larry Bird since that was his number.  Great colors also

ErnestTBass

Overly excited over here in spacious Higden Arkansas!! I heard the announcement coming off the lake!! Fell out of my hammock!33 was the exact number I got running it threw my equations!! Boom baby

Backboard Shattered

I woke up this morning and thought 31 days and I'll be in a gym supporting my Buy Yellowbirds

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 14, 2016, 12:19:41 pm
I woke up this morning and thought 31 days and I'll be in a gym supporting my Buy Yellowbirds

Bad news...I miscounted...Today is 33 days until tip off

Backboard Shattered

Larry Legend green and white fireworks again I'll announce when I get in the middle of the lake.  I just pelvic popped pops

ErnestTBass

Damon Teas from Guy one of their all- conference players told me they have already started their season. Currently 6- naught on the young season

Backboard Shattered

HorseFeathers

ErnestTBass

Somebody's math is wrong and it ain't Backboard. I got 321/2 but it's not a full moon and the days are getting shorter so that must be taken into account

ErnestTBass

I'm telling ya anytime you want go over to Guy they playin somebody may not have jerseys on but they hoopin

Backboard Shattered

Well let me tell ya Ernest as we both know for playing for Boss.  We know real talent.  And let me tell you I know that my Buy Yellowbirds are better than all the 2A classes in their super conference I know we are bigger than most of them but we gonna smash them we the best ever!  29 days I just counted

ErnestTBass

I believe you are correctal on both counts. They are the best like we were and 20 sounds right because there is a full moon out😎

Backboard Shattered

I just woked up and while laying in my bunk bed I thought........I hope Real Deal does the math today!  HOW MANY DADGUM DAYS TILL TIPPOFF?  I made it big because I yelled it and pelvic popped and thrusted.  Hope I didn't wake mom and dad

Backboard Shattered

How many days?  I just gots to know

Central Ark

Backboard, what is the official camping ground of the boss?? I always go to sugar loaf but I want to respect boss

Backboard Shattered

Mill Creek hands down!  He rolls in there and it's like Hulk Hogan walking into a wrastling arena!  Women goin nuts and brown eyes about to get busted if you mess with him!  He is truly the legend best I've ever seen.  He even camps like a Boss

Backboard Shattered

He just red my post and said make sure they know I'll bust blue and green eyes also!  He isn't just after brown!  Then he glared at me acted like he was gonna punch me! 

ErnestTBass

I can foresee an old time camping reunion in the near future. Bosses approval and higher seeds only!!

ErnestTBass

He will bust brown blue green till you are cross eyed! You talk about some funny lookin pelvic pops and sidestraddles when you've BEB up side the head

Warhawkpa80

My cousin randy treece said a lot of coaches frequent the campgrounds of the best lake in the state. Example brannamon and hashcraft choose Devils fork.

Backboard Shattered

Boss just looked at me and said I'm glad you was awesume at basketball!  But now I wish you was awesume at math!  He said where is the "The Real Deal Methimetician at?  I need to know how many dadgum days!  He then made the gesture of a RNP and said figure it out or else you get this did the RNP sign!  Anyone have an idea how many dadgum days till TIPPOFF? 

Warhawkpa80

I've heard through the watermelon vine that guy has already started their season of course they are undefeated. They are calling them benefit games. Something about it's a fun raiser for there school cuz of friscal distress?

ErnestTBass

Went to a game at Guy the other night and it was some kinda odd cause only half of em was wearing shirts. Boys they was boys before y'all get all worked up and start with the pelvic pops. But anyways every time the ball went out Hutch just yelled Play It. And they'd throw it down the other way to that one boy that must have been sick cause he just stood down there by himself. After a while I figured his Momma must not have washed his shirt and he smelt bad or else he was sick and just stayed down there by the bathroom. He started to run down one time and Hutch told another boy to go down there with him I guess cause they was friends or something like!! They won!! 14-0! Tees told me girls haven't tipped off yet

Warhawkpa80

I noticed that too. Thought he might have had dyuhrea or something and didn't want to get too far from the John.

Warhawkpa80

I did hear hashcraft yelling some of his brilliant coaching advice like "go steal it" and "get the rebound" when the opponent changed defenses heard him let out the gem. "Run the other play"

ErnestTBass

I just have to laugh I can't dadgum help it!! All this other garbage and this one is the gospel truth!! I'm dyin here in Higden under the Narrows Bridge thinkin about cutting down the Tree while the ghost of Summer Barns walks the bridge and Eagle mom pines for Benny Brown while the Boss is doing the BEB on somebody and Woodrow is cleaning up our celebratory mess in the back of the bus and the move in carousel continues in Bay and Damon Teas makes all conference for 9 years in a row and Backboard Shattered is the best ever. BUT that post War hawkpa is quite certainly the TRUTH

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

As I sit here in sonic ordering a Bosss Big Sack I can't help but to wonder!   How many dadgum days?  Can't wait for the number

HorseFeathers

14 days backboard....October 18th

WPWells

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

How many dadgum days?  I mean I can't sleep trying mathicate

ErnestTBass

My methemetrics me it's either 1-2-3-4-5-6-or 7. Days unless you are Guy Thunderhawks as they are currently 23-0 and undefeated on the season! Caught another game the other night as I wanted to actually see what a beehind  waxing would look like on Hutch!! It ain't pretty but Boss has no morsels of remorse as Hutch lost nun status officially as he asked for sum and he got sum. Rumor has it he might want some negotiations on the rematch. Boss said nada

Backboard Shattered

How many days?  I just can't wait to know the number of days

NEA Razorback olfan

On max preps it has Marmaduke at Bay girls for tonight , can anyone confirm this?

Oldref

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on October 17, 2016, 12:00:39 pm
On max preps it has Marmaduke at Bay girls for tonight , can anyone confirm this?
Yes that is correct.....first game of a really tough opening three weeks for Bay. Marmaduke, Riverside, Nemo Vista, Jasper, MVE,  Nettleton, Corning, Jonesboro all within the first three or four weeks.

rammer

Max Preps shows Abundant Life playing at Guy-Perkins tonight.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Oldref on October 17, 2016, 12:29:08 pm
Yes that is correct.....first game of a really tough opening three weeks for Bay. Marmaduke, Riverside, Nemo Vista, Jasper, MVE,  Nettleton, Corning, Jonesboro all within the first three or four weeks.

Sounds good,  I may head over to the defending state champion Bay tonight ,check out some bball

ErnestTBass

Don't do that come over to Greers Ferry as the Boss is signing autographs on Sonic Sacks.. Best Sacks in town. High seed Sacks! Sacks R Us!! Sackamundo

ErnestTBass

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on October 17, 2016, 06:39:07 pm
So really how many dadgum days till tipoff?  If I don't find out now Boss said he is about to "Jam it in the Hole" on me!  We need to know how many days!  It was 73 as this post clearly says but how many now

Some start tonight I believe

Backboard Shattered

Me and Boss gonna scoutificate

ErnestTBass

I got a flat punctured a hole in my bike!! Too much weight on the backside tire!! Gotta get a bigger tire for the extra cargo I'm carrying

Warhawkpa80

That will happen when you haul donkey on the back. If ya catch my drift.

ErnestTBass

I figure those games will take on a whole new mechanism next years Eagles day celebration!! Dunking will be going to new depths and heights!! Boss will be breaking out the newer versions and what was high seed will now be low seed as high seed will be what we will call being jammed up to the maximum amount. 8300 people will be lined up to get jammed up. Sign says Line Up to Jam up. Admission free to everyone that brings a MoonPie and RCCola. We will have a donkey riding station in memory of Hutchs failed attempt to dethrone the Boss. Ride the mean donkey and be like Hutch. Many will try but none will succeed! Guy won in junior boys tonight and counted it as a senior high win because of age rules but that's other news! Remember it will all go to new depths at Eagle days. Flip and reverse

ErnestTBass

Remember that term for next year at the new moves station. Flip and reverse!! Reverse and flip

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Warhawkpa80 on October 17, 2016, 07:59:22 pm
That will happen when you haul donkey on the back. If ya catch my drift.
I know what you mean there.  Heavy cargo on that back tire but I know what I know if you know what I mean?? Did the Warbirds play tonight?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas