• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 players from each region next year BOYS and GIRLS

Started by BeastieBoy13, April 29, 2016, 02:32:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

High flyer

This isn't a top ten but my top seven girls.

1.M. Mahan nemo Sr
2.S. Johnson nemo Sr
3.B. Zimmerman Wv Jr
4.R. Raper Wv Jr
5.S. Reynolds Wv Jr
6.B. Wright Wv So
7.F. Byers Wv So

Central Ark

Are you saying Craighead is better than Pulaski county in basketball?

Central Ark

I would argue Faulkner and Jefferson are better historically as well.

Warhawkpa80

Real deal why do you applaude people for being objective when you sir/ma'am are obviously not. No way is Craighead the best county for basketball either. Also, no way Norfork is better than Greers Ferry. I can't wait till bay comes to MVE and we can put y'all in ur place.

ErnestTBass

Boy howdy me too there Wareagle I mean Warhawk! Me and the Boss will be front row I promise. Y'all need halftime demonstrations let me know. I'm cheap! Gonna be a good one! Y'all got them refs lined up and out right?

Backboard Shattered

I'm beaching with The B....!  Anywho what was Brands record before Bay?  Where did he come from? 

Backboard Shattered

So where was Brand before Bay?  How many championships did he get there?

Backboard Shattered

Any Bay ppl know where their coach came from?  And his record there?

Moonshiner

September 06, 2016, 02:03:58 pm #58 Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 11:39:30 am by Moonshiner
Quote from: High flyer on September 02, 2016, 01:09:06 pm
This isn't a top ten but my top seven girls.

1.M. Mahan nemo Sr
2.S. Johnson nemo Sr
3.B. Zimmerman Wv Jr
4.R. Raper Wv Jr
5.S. Reynolds Wv Jr
6.B. Wright Wv So
7.F. Byers Wv So

Either you don't know many other girls teams, or you're from  Wonderview.  I'll add three more to your list if that's ok.
Kennedy Cooper at I.C.C.
Marleigh Dodson at Norfork
Whitlee Lane at Bay
I also know that Guy Perkins has a really good guard.

Central Ark

This one is for the Guys who's been around for a while. I haven't seen a post this biased since username: Qfields told us "to watch for Quentin fields this year" and the Van Cove starting 5 were on here.

Backboard Shattered

Anyone know where Bradford Brandong coached before Bay and how many championships were won?

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Moonshiner on September 06, 2016, 02:03:58 pm
Either you don't know many other girls teams, or you're from  Wonderview.  I'll add three more to your list if that's ok.
Kennedy Cooper at I.C.C.
Bays best player, name escapes me at the moment.
We got a good bunch of young ones here at Westside not to mention the best girls coach too!

ErnestTBass

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 06, 2016, 08:13:26 pm
Anyone know where Bradford Brandong coached before Bay and how many championships were won?
Naught as in Zero!!

Backboard Shattered

Thanks Ernest.  Do you know which school he was at?  What his record was?

jacket3

He was an assistant at Hughes for a time. After that the other thing I know is he came to Bay from Weiner where he was the girls coach. I haven't a clue about his record there but I do know they played in the state tournament while he was there.

Backboard Shattered

Backboard Shattered

He may be on vacation?  I'll wait rose how he was there!

HorseFeathers

Moonshiner

I've got a feeling he doesn't like the anti bay rhetoric.  And I imagine I know why.  He's very proud and has every right to be.
Not sticking up for them, just sayin.

High flyer

Quote from: Moonshiner on September 06, 2016, 02:03:58 pm
Kennedy Cooper at I.C.C.
Whitlee Lane at Bay
No I'm not form Wonderview . but I do live in that community. I have seen these girls play since 7th grade an they are very good. I do seem bias to Conway county though. only because 4 of the last five state winners came form there an these two  schools represented my county. an yes im sure the other girl are great too.

HorseFeathers

High flyer

they lost last year in the semi final. 1yrs before in the final yr before that semi final then one it the yr before that . so they have been there.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: High flyer on September 09, 2016, 12:45:24 pm
they lost last year in the semi final. 1yrs before in the final yr before that semi final then one it the yr before that . so they have been there.

So in the last 6 years, Coach Simon has made at least the semi finals, 1 Finals appearance with Sacred Heart, 3 With Wonderview and 2 SemiFinals with Wonderview...

ErnestTBass

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 09, 2016, 04:17:02 pm
So in the last 6 years, Coach Simon has made at least the semi finals, 1 Finals appearance with Sacred Heart, 3 With Wonderview and 2 SemiFinals with Wonderview...
Give the Boss the talent he's had and he'd have 83 state championships and would have a cumulative record of 830-naught
.  But nobody is the Boss but the Boss!

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: ErnestTBass on September 10, 2016, 12:15:19 am
Give the Boss the talent he's had and he'd have 83 state championships and would have a cumulative record of 830-naught
.  But nobody is the Boss but the Boss!
Nope nobody

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas