• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junctions new leaders?

Started by 2a_dog, November 26, 2014, 09:28:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

2a_dog

Everyone keeps talking about how junctions going to be vulnerable next year with out the seniors, who do you think is going to step up and take charge and lead the team next year??

DragonBorn

Quote from: 2a_dog on November 26, 2014, 09:28:36 pm
Everyone keeps talking about how junctions going to be vulnerable next year with out the seniors, who do you think is going to step up and take charge and lead the team next year??
The juniors

Dragon I

Insightful and to the point.  I like it.

THA TRUTH

Wilson

Considering this season isn't over. . we will probably wait until at least 10 minutes after the lasrt game ends to say your name as one of the new leaders for 2015

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wilson on November 26, 2014, 11:23:31 pm
Considering this season isn't over. . we will probably wait until at least 10 minutes after the lasrt game ends to say your name as one of the new leaders for 2015

No scouting report for your new recruits?

THA TRUTH

He sure likes to read about Matthew freeman

2a_dog

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 26, 2014, 11:50:22 pm

No it's just sad when players don't get what they deserve when they have to stand in the shadows of bell, Armstrong, Holyfeild, and Dancy. Evans, Freeman, and Mason are prime examples.

Backwoods Bart

JC has a Jr. high QB (not sure what grade he's in), when he moves up, will fill and surpass any shoes of the SR. high QB that he replaces. Got a chance to see him at the jamboree in Eldorado (pre season) and this kid has big time talent!

For everyone else in 2A, in 2015 the field will balance a bit better.

NWA Hawg

Who won the conference this year in jr high? How did junction and Bearden finish?

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 27, 2014, 07:54:32 am

JC has a Jr. high QB (not sure what grade he's in), when he moves up, will fill and surpass any shoes of the SR. high QB that he replaces. Got a chance to see him at the jamboree in Eldorado (pre season) and this kid has big time talent!

For everyone else in 2A, in 2015 the field will balance a bit better.

He's a 9th grader and has already moved up. There's two 10th graders and Smith (11th grade) ahead of him that are a little bit better.

Dragon I

Junction was undefeated in junior high again.  They're on a pretty good winning streak themselves.

cuz

Quote from: 2a_dog on November 27, 2014, 07:19:47 am
Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 26, 2014, 11:50:22 pm

No it's just sad when players don't get what they deserve when they have to stand in the shadows of bell, Armstrong, Holyfeild, and Dancy. Evans, Freeman, and Mason are prime examples.
No reason to stand in anyone's shadow. Work hard get faster, stronger and cast a bigger shadow........ ;)

Dragon I

I don't think any of those 3 are in the shadows. 

cuz

THA TRUTH

None of those are in a shadow at all

Wilson

What are they not getting that they deserve? . . publicity?. . a pat on the back? . . if a player feels they deserve something then they are playing for the wrong reason. . .a real team player could care less about who is getting "what they deserve" . . a team player should only worry about one thing. . the TEAM being successful and winning . . . if a player feels they deserve something then they are being selfish and that doesn't help the TEAM at all.  .it hurts it

besides you started this about who will be leadets NEXT year. . Mason won't be on the team next year will he? . . and team leaders aren't selfish. anyway worrying about what they deserve . . that's the opposite of a leader. . next years leaders won't be in anyone's shadow.. .but that's next year. . lets keep worrying about this year. . cause if you don't. . this year will end sooner than you would like it to

dragonpride27

Our jr high whipped everyone...more of same.

JC Guy

The three kids that are said to be in the shadows I know very well and they all aspire to play at the next level. They are all selfless hard nosed football players that are glad for those team mates that are getting much deserved attention. As far as leading the team next year we have several kids coming back that are two year starters. New beast will emerge like #55 (that nobody is talking about and all he does is make one big play after another). Freeman should be a force again next year. He had 120 tackles as a sophomore and is on pace to be in that range again this year. Will we be as dominant I can't  say but the rest of the state make no mistakes thinking we will be way down.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas