• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanksgiving

Started by cuz, November 25, 2014, 09:34:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cuz

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. Let's not forget we all owe thanks to the Lord for all we have. Especially those of us enjoying football the day after...... ;D

Let's not forget those who can't be home for Thanksgiving....

Ole Man River

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hornet4ever

I know we all talk smack and argue on here but I just want to say thanksgiving to everyone and God Bless.

dragondad

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and if The Lord has blessed you with the ability consider feeding someone, or even a whole family, that may not be as fortunate as you this year.

02cat

Happy Thanksgiving guys. May God bless you all. I agree DD, wish everyone had that mentality. Our country would be in a lot better shape than it is in.

MomaLion

WPWells

Happy Thanksgiving from your buddy 12th Man!

big E

dragondad#1

Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

Donnie Jamon

I am thankful for all you guys to.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

bleudog

Quote from: cuz on November 25, 2014, 09:34:01 pm
Thanksgiving is almost upon us. Let's not forget we all owe thanks to the Lord for all we have. Especially those of us enjoying football the day after...... ;D

Let's not forget those who can't be home for Thanksgiving....

Amen.

BigLion10

brown2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL SAFE TRAVELS AND MAY GOD BLESS ALL

bdubyab60

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.

Old Scrapper

catbearfan1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God bless!

JrHighParent

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Jaybo

I pray everyone made it to their destination for this wonderful Thanksgiving Thursday. May God bless you one and all and keep you safe. Give thanks to Him and all He has given us. Have a fantastic time and good luck to the teams left in the playoffs!!!

RiverEagle079

Happy belated thanksgiving everyone wasnt around a computer all day yesterday.  Hope everyone had a safe and good time with family

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas