• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BDUB'S 2A-3 PLAYOFF PICKS

Started by bdubyab60, November 24, 2014, 09:35:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bdubyab60

Welp 2-1 last week brings the record to 40-15. Unfortunately the one I missed was the one I hated to miss. My Warriors got put out, but a solid season for a team that some thought wouldn't be as good as they were. Good season fellas now lets go put together another run in basketball. On with the picks.

BRINKLEY @ EARLE
Brinkley beat Woodlawn last week 27-14 and Earle beat Magnet Cove 50-13. Brinkley is powered by some super back by what I here. They got some kind of thunder and lightning thing going on. Whatever it is its working. Earle has been dominating opponents to the tune of 206 to 39. Ill be in the dog pound for my sammich and to see these Brinkley running backs. Ive seen several good ones this year and another reason to go see this one. By the way Earle has a pretty good duo as well. this wont be the grind it out game that the Woodlawn game was, I don't think anyway. Going with the Bulldogs in this one, the 50 roll ends though.
EARLE 36 BRINKLEY 22

MCCRORY @ CROSS COUNTY
Mccrory upset my bracket I had picked by beating Gurdon 24-20. Cross County did what I thought they would do and beat Poyen 42-7. Lets face it Mccrory has straight up had the TBirds number winning 5 in a row, not counting junior high. This game will feature 2 of the best backs in the state. It will ROGO, ROGO, ROGO for Mccrory and DAVIS, DAVIS, DAVIS for Cross County. Whichever team can get their guy going will win this one. I think Cross County gets the Jags off their back in this one. TBirds win a tight one.
CROSS COUNTY 32 MCCRORY 30

Crap ill go ahead and pick the other quarters as well.
JUNCTION CITY rolls past DES ARC 60-0
RISON upsets HAZEN 26-20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Brinkley can score in a hurry, just look at the des arc game. They put 40 on us, thats twice as much as anybody else did.

bdubyab60

Different match up Pick. Like Ive said Ive never been good at numbers.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 24, 2014, 09:50:32 pm

Yea its a different match up, we got a better defense than Earle. 😉

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Earle probably wins, but it will be a good game i think.

bdubyab60

Im thinking they pull away. Unless they jump on them like they have their past 4 opponents.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 24, 2014, 09:54:14 pm
Im thinking they pull away. Unless they jump on them like they have their past 4 opponents.

If they want to win they better. If Brinkley keeps their confidence, they can be dangerous.

playmaker04

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2014, 09:51:43 pm

you sure about that? Earle's defense is pretty good.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 25, 2014, 10:24:58 am #8 Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:27:58 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: playmaker04 on November 25, 2014, 09:15:36 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 24, 2014, 09:51:43 pm

you sure about that? Earle's defense is pretty good.

As is des arcs. But we will never truly know. All we can do is compare scores and that gets one nowhere.

Donnie Jamon

Pick, that was just a freak game for Des Arc to give up that many points in conference.  As much as y'all run the ball at 3 or 4 yards a carry y'all either had to score quick everytime or fumble a lot and them to.  That score still has me blown away.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on November 26, 2014, 03:45:41 pm
Pick, that was just a freak game for Des Arc to give up that many points in conference.  As much as y'all run the ball at 3 or 4 yards a carry y'all either had to score quick everytime or fumble a lot and them to.  That score still has me blown away.

Yea i haven't figure it out, its puzzles me almost as much as last years title game.

who-knew

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 24, 2014, 09:35:53 pm
Welp 2-1 last week brings the record to 40-15. Unfortunately the one I missed was the one I hated to miss. My Warriors got put out, but a solid season for a team that some thought wouldn't be as good as they were. Good season fellas now lets go put together another run in basketball. On with the picks.

BRINKLEY @ EARLE
Brinkley beat Woodlawn last week 27-14 and Earle beat Magnet Cove 50-13. Brinkley is powered by some super back by what I here. They got some kind of thunder and lightning thing going on. Whatever it is its working. Earle has been dominating opponents to the tune of 206 to 39. Ill be in the dog pound for my sammich and to see these Brinkley running backs. Ive seen several good ones this year and another reason to go see this one. By the way Earle has a pretty good duo as well. this wont be the grind it out game that the Woodlawn game was, I don't think anyway. Going with the Bulldogs in this one, the 50 roll ends though.
EARLE 36 BRINKLEY 22

MCCRORY @ CROSS COUNTY
Mccrory upset my bracket I had picked by beating Gurdon 24-20. Cross County did what I thought they would do and beat Poyen 42-7. Lets face it Mccrory has straight up had the TBirds number winning 5 in a row, not counting junior high. This game will feature 2 of the best backs in the state. It will ROGO, ROGO, ROGO for Mccrory and DAVIS, DAVIS, DAVIS for Cross County. Whichever team can get their guy going will win this one. I think Cross County gets the Jags off their back in this one. TBirds win a tight one.
CROSS COUNTY 32 MCCRORY 30

Crap ill go ahead and pick the other quarters as well.
JUNCTION CITY rolls past DES ARC 60-0
RISON upsets HAZEN 26-20
Your crazy if you think hazen gets up set. Rison won't see the end zone but 2 times if there lucky. Hazen wins by 30.

bdubyab60

Whys it crazy. Just because you don't think it will happen. Could be just as crazy to think Hazen wins by 30

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas