• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J.C. making statement aganist bearden

Started by The G Gaint, November 22, 2014, 07:36:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The G Gaint

Was J.C sending out a statement to the rest of 2A

dragondad

Yes, that they come to play and win regardless of who the opponent is. That's a statement for JC, not against Bearden.  What other statement is there to make?

Old Scrapper

Ventman

I don't think they made a statement last night, they been doing this all season long.

beaverfan007

Just order the rings2 time defending state champs

Proud Buckaroo

tacklethis...

No statements made here, if they wanted to make a statement they would have beaten Bearden more than they did....they could have....

thabeast428

But then we would of never heard the end of it bout running score up lol. Young is a really good athlete if the coach of Bearden would run the option with him or let him pass more instead of running up the 3 and 4 gaps then they may do better. Glad we won though

HorseFeathers

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 23, 2014, 09:15:24 pm
But then we would of never heard the end of it bout running score up lol. Young is a really good athlete if the coach of Bearden would run the option with him or let him pass more instead of running up the 3 and 4 gaps then they may do better. Glad we won though

Passing is the major reason they beat Hector....Don't think Coach Taylor expected them to come out throwing it in the 2nd half...

THA TRUTH

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I hope they dont want to make a statement this week either. Unless they want to let des arc win.

dragondad

dragonpastor

young's jersey was bad tore up, i was wondering if he didnt swap jerseys at the half?

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on November 23, 2014, 10:09:33 pm
Where was Young in the second half?

With his three Sr. linemen whom he played with since Pee Wee, & Ross all on the side lines in Blue jeans with knee injuries, he tapped out at half.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragonpastor on November 23, 2014, 10:40:56 pm
young's jersey was bad tore up, i was wondering if he didnt swap jerseys at the half?

I don't think he wore a jersey in the second half.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 23, 2014, 11:15:51 pm

That was our 9th grade QB getting some reps in the 2nd half.

cuz

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 23, 2014, 11:35:42 pm
Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 23, 2014, 11:15:51 pm

That was our 9th grade QB getting some reps in the 2nd half.
I can't imagine Young tapping out regardless, but I did notice the change at QB and thought the freshman looked real good. He had some talent..........

catbearfan1

Young is way to competitive to tap out...

THA TRUTH

GusBrown

If JC wanted to make a statement they would've scored 80

Wilson

Or held a team that's averaging over 40 points a game to 0 points over 2 full games. . depends on the statement your trying to make

THA TRUTH

It's already been proven jc can score at will

Wolfpack68

Junction City to me is in the Top 5 in the entire state. They are deep with athletes and can do anything they want. I'm just wandering, do you Dragon fans ever get tired of losing?😂

Dragon I

I think the statement is this Friday.  Hazen only scored 2 offensive TD's against Des Arc.  Their last score was a pick 6 toward the end of the game.  No way Des Arc holds JC to anything close to that.
JC has done an excellent job of taking care of the ball in big games this season.  Assuming this trend continues, and knowing JC's defense is better than Hazens, I see the clock running to start the third.  That my friends, will be a statement. 

cuz

November 24, 2014, 03:39:24 pm #24 Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:21:47 pm by cuz
Quote from: Dragon I on November 24, 2014, 03:19:35 pm
I think the statement is this Friday.  Hazen only scored 2 offensive TD's against Des Arc.  Their last score was a pick 6 toward the end of the game.  No way Des Arc holds JC to anything close to that.
JC has done an excellent job of taking care of the ball in big games this season.  Assuming this trend continues, and knowing JC's defense is better than Hazens, I see the clock running to start the third.  That my friends, will be a statement.
Sorry Dragon you're wrong, it'll start before the half........ ;)

Doc Holiday

Y'all don't start y'alls clock until the 2nd half? Jeez! lol

Dragon I

If we don't wait, our starters would have had the fewest minutes ever played!

dragondad

In the Walnut Ridge game the clock started to run continuous two minutes into the second quarter. Maybe we'll see that again this Friday.   ;D

cuz

Quote from: Doc Holiday on November 24, 2014, 04:11:15 pm
LET ME EXPLAIN IT DOC...
Mercy   Clock   will     Start    at    the    half ........ ;D

cuz

Quote from: dragondad on November 24, 2014, 04:35:16 pm
In the Walnut Ridge game the clock started to run continuous two minutes into the second quarter. Maybe we'll see that again this Friday.   ;D
Walnut Game.......
Jc 42 WR 0.    11:00 2nd clock will run

Doc Holiday

Quote from: cuz on November 24, 2014, 05:58:42 pm
Quote from: Doc Holiday on November 24, 2014, 04:11:15 pm
LET ME EXPLAIN IT DOC...
Mercy   Clock   will     Start    at    the    half ........ ;D

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dragonpastor

Quote from: dragondad on November 24, 2014, 04:35:16 pm

it would have started even sooner, but we weren't sure in the box if that's what the ref was actual saying!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas