• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOOTEN AND GURDON FANS

Started by brown2010, November 22, 2014, 07:37:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 04:51:04 pm
I will say this about Jackie, no matter what 40 he runs, he is a very humble and good kid...

Now that is what's important.

G-HIGH

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 04:43:51 pm
Quote from: GusBrown on November 22, 2014, 04:29:05 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 03:50:36 pm
Quote from: GusBrown on November 22, 2014, 03:40:17 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 03:38:31 pm
Quote from: GusBrown on November 22, 2014, 03:27:55 pm
Pick is an idiot, hel'll keep going til you agree with him.

Oooooo, he results to name calling because you know im right. The 7 is just barely ahead of the 5 and 4.
you literally can't remember the last time your conference won state, yet it's the best. That's an idiot in my book.

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?
once again you are an idiot. McCrory's win had nothing to do with speed. It had to do with the interior lines on both sides of the ball. (This years Gurdon team was the smallest since they rejoined 2A) I personally have never said multiple players ran a 4.4. I said Harvell does, because he does. You've never seen him play but  you "know" Harvell doesn't run a 4.4 bc he doesn't have D1 offers yet. A 4.4 40 doesn't guarantee a D1 scholarship, if so there would be no one in D2 running a 4.4. You are a hater. You don't like Gurdon bc of some arrogant posters, which is your choice. But to hate on a single player and say you know exactly how fast, strong, big he is when you've never seen him in person is stupid.

No, to get on here and repeatedly say that Gurdon has a r.b. that would rank in the top 10 at the NFL combine is ludicrous. I dont hate Gurdon or harvell, i just think a lot of its posters are window licking, short bus riding imbreds, and that includes you. So go bounce your basketball off of your speciality helmet and have fun.
Man talk about name calling. Stop by gurdon on your ride back from JC and we will give you our old basketballs.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 07:30:39 pm

Oooooo, he results to name calling because you know im right. The 7 is just barely ahead of the 5 and 4.
you literally can't remember the last time your conference won state, yet it's the best. That's an idiot in my book.

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?
once again you are an idiot. McCrory's win had nothing to do with speed. It had to do with the interior lines on both sides of the ball. (This years Gurdon team was the smallest since they rejoined 2A) I personally have never said multiple players ran a 4.4. I said Harvell does, because he does. You've never seen him play but  you "know" Harvell doesn't run a 4.4 bc he doesn't have D1 offers yet. A 4.4 40 doesn't guarantee a D1 scholarship, if so there would be no one in D2 running a 4.4. You are a hater. You don't like Gurdon bc of some arrogant posters, which is your choice. But to hate on a single player and say you know exactly how fast, strong, big he is when you've never seen him in person is stupid.

No, to get on here and repeatedly say that Gurdon has a r.b. that would rank in the top 10 at the NFL combine is ludicrous. I dont hate Gurdon or harvell, i just think a lot of its posters are window licking, short bus riding imbreds, and that includes you. So go bounce your basketball off of your speciality helmet and have fun.
Man talk about name calling. Stop by gurdon on your ride back from JC and we will give you our old basketballs.

Im pretty sure yall are already using your basketballs. We have our own.

cuz

According to Hudl Harvell is a legit 4.4.....
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2655087/jackie-harvell

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on November 22, 2014, 09:02:21 pm

According to Hudl Harvell is a legit 4.4.....
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2655087/jackie-harvell

Heck they got him at 4.40. Lol

G-HIGH

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 08:14:29 pm

Nice try. You completely read that wrong. And I thought DA stood for des arc

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 09:57:00 pm

No i read it right. Im pretty sure des arc can afford new basketballs. No hand me downs needed. Speaking of names, at first i figured g-high meant gurdon high, but i have since came to the conclusion its goober high. Geez.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 09:57:00 pm

I think we will pass we do not want anything from Gurdon it might make us hype up our 350 lb lineman and make us think he runs a 4.4

beaverfan007

I guess the coach left his check book at home so he couldnt pay the ref off so gurdon could win

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: beaverfan007 on November 22, 2014, 10:30:19 pm
I guess the coach left his check book at home so he couldnt pay the ref off so gurdon could win

I think it was because Gurdons players are SO fast, they scored and were back in the huddle before the refs knew they crossed the goal line. 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢Speed

G-HIGH

Gurdon fans come up with excuses after losses = piling on
Gurdon fans congratulate the winner after losses = piling on

I guess I haven't been around this forum long enough to see why that is. Don't care really.
Have congratulated McCrory and truly do wish them the best against CC and beyond. Rogo will be a factor win or lose. Would like to see that kid on a dry field or artificial turf even.

G-HIGH

And .... I do hope an Arkansas school is wise enough to give him a shot and don't let him get away.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 10:37:46 pm

I guess I haven't been around this forum long enough to see why that is. Don't care really.
Have congratulated McCrory and truly do wish them the best against CC and beyond. Rogo will be a factor win or lose. Would like to see that kid on a dry field or artificial turf even.

Its all in good fun.

He's pretty darn good.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 10:39:02 pm
And .... I do hope an Arkansas school is wise enough to give him a shot and don't let him get away.

I would like to see a lot of small school kids get a shot, harvell included.

G-HIGH

Darn good?
Understatement. If a coach had two or three of him he would have a goldmine.

G-HIGH

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 10:41:11 pm
Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 10:39:02 pm

I would like to see a lot of small school kids get a shot, harvell included.
Would like to see both Harvell and Rogo in the same backfield ... Even at a Henderson or A State.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 10:41:28 pm
Darn good?
Understatement. If a coach had two or three of him he would have a goldmine.

Lol, yea. Des arc held him in check i think. That was 2nd week of season. Hes got a HUDL thing.

G-HIGH

Looked at it the other day. He will get to play somewhere as long as he does what needs to be done in the classroom.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 10:46:04 pm
Looked at it the other day. He will get to play somewhere as long as he does what needs to be done in the classroom.

Search des arc eagles on YouTube, you can see highlights of des arc Mccrory and a lot other d.a. games.

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: G-HIGH on November 22, 2014, 10:37:46 pm

Maybe you're getting a glimpse as to why I treat most of these knuckledraggers the way I do.

FD4

Man, sure is a lot of dirt flying around on this thread.  I was just wondering, what kind of 40 time does Harvell run in full pads, Rogo still gets close to 4:5 toting the rock.  That is what counts.  Lots of fast guys can give a great 100 or 40 time in sprinters attire, but throw on the pads and cleats and see what happens.  Former RB from CC Daniel Bennett was once clocked at a sub 4:3 in the 40.  Of course it was with a stop watch.  Oh well, I think everybody has done really good this season all the way round.  Good luck to all the teams left in 2A.  And would somebody please eliminate JC. 

playmaker04

Quote from: FD4 on November 25, 2014, 10:28:15 am
Man, sure is a lot of dirt flying around on this thread.  I was just wondering, what kind of 40 time does Harvell run in full pads, Rogo still gets close to 4:5 toting the rock.  That is what counts.  Lots of fast guys can give a great 100 or 40 time in sprinters attire, but throw on the pads and cleats and see what happens.  Former RB from CC Daniel Bennett was once clocked at a sub 4:3 in the 40.  Of course it was with a stop watch.  Oh well, I think everybody has done really good this season all the way round.  Good luck to all the teams left in 2A.  And would somebody please eliminate JC.
Daniel Bennett,haven't heard that name in awhile

Rida4Life

don't kid yourselves.  AAA stacked the 8AA into one bracket forcing Bearden/JC rematch into round 2.  Woodlawn avoided injuries all year til week 10 and they finally caught up to them.  Otherwise the 8 would have 4 teams in the quarters and everyone knows this....INCLUDING the AAA who made sure it didn't happen.
No disrespect to the 6, but your run will end. 
That said, I've gotta hand it to McCroy.  Didn't think they could handle Gurdon and all that "4.4" speed....

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 25, 2014, 12:10:47 pm
don't kid yourselves.  AAA stacked the 8AA into one bracket forcing Bearden/JC rematch into round 2.  Woodlawn avoided injuries all year til week 10 and they finally caught up to them.  Otherwise the 8 would have 4 teams in the quarters and everyone knows this....INCLUDING the AAA who made sure it didn't happen.
That said, I've gotta hand it to McCroy.  Didn't think they could handle Gurdon and all that "4.4" speed....

I will go out on a limb and say, the 6 has more teams in the semis than the 8 and the same amount in the final. But im not crazy either, j.c. will win it all.

FD4

First of all, Woodlawn would be cellar dweller in the 6 and couldn't keep the 3 in drinking water on a good practice day, and lastly, Gurdon has NO 4.4 SPEED, if they did, they kept them off the field.  Rogo blew past every thing Gurdon had.  So go blorf that mess somewhere else.  Rison was your two, that's why they are in the bottom half, not Bearden, which by the way is no better than Cross County or McCrory.  In fact, if McCrory had all 11 players now missing from the team due to grades, baseball hold outs, and just plain quitters, they would pick up Bearden for Homecoming.  You see, up here, you make less than 60% on your grades, you cant play, unlike in the south.  So, stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!

playmaker04

Quote from: Rida4Life on November 25, 2014, 12:10:47 pm
Woodlawn and Bearden couldn't beat the top 4 seeds in the 6 or the top 3 in the 3. Even marked tree would have gave either a good game. And Hazen is fixing to commit football homicide on Rison. Gurdon and the rest of the 7 was weak. The 5 is a joke. Rogo,Davis,Greene,scales would all run roughshod over Bear den or Woodlawn. Oh yeah,Greene did.

dragondad

Why is this thread still active? Gurdon is out and Hootens doesn't matter. Move on, Gurdon had a great season and wi be a force again next season.

tacklethis...

Quote from: FD4 on November 26, 2014, 09:03:07 am
First of all, Woodlawn would be cellar dweller in the 6 and couldn't keep the 3 in drinking water on a good practice day, and lastly, Gurdon has NO 4.4 SPEED, if they did, they kept them off the field.  Rogo blew past every thing Gurdon had.  So go blorf that mess somewhere else.  Rison was your two, that's why they are in the bottom half, not Bearden, which by the way is no better than Cross County or McCrory.  In fact, if McCrory had all 11 players now missing from the team due to grades, baseball hold outs, and just plain quitters, they would pick up Bearden for Homecoming.  You see, up here, you make less than 60% on your grades, you cant play, unlike in the south.  So, stuff that in your pipe and smoke it!

I'm really not sure winning one game allows you to claim some sort of tradition.

Dragon I

If  Bearden and Rison played in the 6, the 2 through 4 seeds would have been between them and Des Arc.  They both destroyed Woodlawn while Brinkley struggled all game.  After Friday we'll know if Rison could have played for the 1. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dragondad on November 26, 2014, 10:41:25 am
Why is this thread still active? Gurdon is out and Hootens doesn't matter. Move on, Gurdon had a great season and wi be a force again next season.

Force? Again next season? They were not a force this season, IF they were, they would still be playing. Just facts.

True Fan

dragondad

They finished #1 in their conference. Made it to the second round of playoffs.

That's better than many teams did these last two years.

The_Devil_Himself

In the past four seasons, Gurdon is a combined 38-10 with only two conference losses and three conference championships. During the same period of time, the Go-Devils have advanced at least to the second round each year while being eliminated by the state champions once and runners up twice during that time.

Yeah, I'd say they are a force.

Dragon I

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Heck by those standards there are several teams that are "Forces". Heck you should win conference in one thats that weak.

Old Scrapper

Hazen gets accused of choking every year! Be careful or you will get that tag!!

THA TRUTH

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 22, 2014, 04:00:03 pm

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other
Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?

Gurdon has the fastest player in 2A football. And he runs a 4.4. Speed didn't beat Gurdon last night. It was McCrory's power and Gurdon's lack thereof.

Josh Armstrong from jc is faster

cav2012

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 27, 2014, 04:24:23 pm

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other
Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?

Gurdon has the fastest player in 2A football. And he runs a 4.4. Speed didn't beat Gurdon last night. It was McCrory's power and Gurdon's lack thereof.

.... Can't tell who is serious

Mohawk 54

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 27, 2014, 04:24:23 pm

Truth  no one will every know until they meet on the track, and Josh is not running the hurdles right before the 100 meters, because last year Jackie beat him and everyone else that was running that day. Pull Josh out of the hurdles and let them two get after it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas