• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOOTEN AND GURDON FANS

Started by brown2010, November 22, 2014, 07:37:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

brown2010

YOU 2 LEARNED 2 THINGS LAST NIGHT AND THAT WAS THE TEAM MCCRORY JAGUARS AND THE NAME ROGO. NO RESPECT FOR US HAVING GURDON 19 PT FAVORITE AND US NUMBER 19. AND TO ALL YOU BRAGGING PEOPLE THERE IF HARVELL WHICH FINALLY BROKE 1 RUN AND WHO WAS DANCING AROUND ALL NIGHT N THE DEFENSIVE SECONDARY RUNS A 4.4 THE MCCRORYS ROGO #4 RUNS A 3.3. ROGO BLEW PAST THEM TWICE AND THEN 4TH AND 6 FROM THE 50 COACH CAMPBELL CALLS A SPECIAL PLAY FOR HIS SON WHO WAS CADE CAMPBELL #13 TO THROW DOWN THE MIDDLE TO #4 ROGO WHO CAUGHT THE BALL AND RUN AWAY FROM YOUR SPEEDSTERSFOR A TD. YOU HAD 2.00 MINUTES LEFT BUT THAT SWARMING DEFENSE STEPS UP AGAIN AND SENDS YOU TO MOTHBALLS AND TO THE COURT. SO NOW THIS WAS 2014 NOT 2011 AND NEVER FORGET THE TEAM NAME MCCRORY JAGUARS AND #4 ROGO WHO BY THE WAY 189 YDS RUSHING 2 TDS AND 50 YDS RECEIVING FOR A GAME WINNING TD AND 2 INTERCEPTIONS WHO WASNT GONNA GET 50YDS. THAT DEFENSE WAS AWESOME WASNT IT. SO HOOTEN WITH ALL THE OTHERS OUT NOW WE WANNA BE #19 THIS WEEK. WE MAY NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME BUT WE SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP LAST NIGHT. GREAT JOB COACHES PLAYERS CHEERLEADERS AND FANS

Old Scrapper

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

RabbitRidge

Quote from: brown2010 on November 22, 2014, 07:37:52 am
YOU 2 LEARNED 2 THINGS LAST NIGHT AND THAT WAS THE TEAM MCCRORY JAGUARS AND THE NAME ROGO. NO RESPECT FOR US HAVING GURDON 19 PT FAVORITE AND US NUMBER 19. AND TO ALL YOU BRAGGING PEOPLE THERE IF HARVELL WHICH FINALLY BROKE 1 RUN AND WHO WAS DANCING AROUND ALL NIGHT N THE DEFENSIVE SECONDARY RUNS A 4.4 THE MCCRORYS ROGO #4 RUNS A 3.3. ROGO BLEW PAST THEM TWICE AND THEN 4TH AND 6 FROM THE 50 COACH CAMPBELL CALLS A SPECIAL PLAY FOR HIS SON WHO WAS CADE CAMPBELL #13 TO THROW DOWN THE MIDDLE TO #4 ROGO WHO CAUGHT THE BALL AND RUN AWAY FROM YOUR SPEEDSTERSFOR A TD. YOU HAD 2.00 MINUTES LEFT BUT THAT SWARMING DEFENSE STEPS UP AGAIN AND SENDS YOU TO MOTHBALLS AND TO THE COURT. SO NOW THIS WAS 2014 NOT 2011 AND NEVER FORGET THE TEAM NAME MCCRORY JAGUARS AND #4 ROGO WHO BY THE WAY 189 YDS RUSHING 2 TDS AND 50 YDS RECEIVING FOR A GAME WINNING TD AND 2 INTERCEPTIONS WHO WASNT GONNA GET 50YDS. THAT DEFENSE WAS AWESOME WASNT IT. SO HOOTEN WITH ALL THE OTHERS OUT NOW WE WANNA BE #19 THIS WEEK. WE MAY NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME BUT WE SHUT SOME PEOPLE UP LAST NIGHT. GREAT JOB COACHES PLAYERS CHEERLEADERS AND FANS

I will name drop here....I know Chad. I will text him and tel him YOU WANT TO BE No.19. Good Game Jags.

#Purplehaze

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I think the entire 6 earned some respect last night.

playmaker04

Hey Brown don't sugar coat it now. Lol😝

swarfan

The 6 did show out last night.....4 teams in the quarterfinals is impressive.  Rogo for McCrory is a talented player.  While he made several plays, I really think the o-line and d-line for McCrory was the key to their victory.  They controlled the clock for much of the game by getting 3-4 yards per carry and keeping the chains moving.  Defensively they didn't allow Gurdon to get anything running up the middle.  They kept Harvell bottled up until late in the 3rd quarter.  That being said, I see no reason to knock Harvell's speed.  If he doens't run a 4.4 then he's at worst a low 4.5.  The kid did win state in the 100m last year as a sophmore. 

McCrory showed more heart last night and just seemed to want it more.  Congrats and best of luck next week at Cross County.

Wilson

That hurt my eyes . . and really gave my cognitive reasoning skills a workout. . . the heck with coffee . . I'm just read that every morning ;)

brown2010

looking 4 a great game playmaker just had to put this out 2 the south and hooten

playmaker04

I got you old buddy. I'm glad its y'all were playing. Win or lose we've had a great season. And y'all have proved your mettle in the toughest conference from top to bottom in the 2a.

Hatchet

green-eagle

Best upset in the second round.... Way to go Jags!!!!

brown2010

hatchet u thought when u have to think u should know ur wrong. rogo don't quit anything

Blue

Congratulations on your win, but Gurdon is not a very good team. The 7 was weak this year I was surprised Mt Ida lost in the first round. A few Gurdon fans flood this board every year talking all that ish about the mighty Go Devils but most of them don't even go to Gurdon games so they are going by what they hear. I wish you guys luck in the future

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Blue on November 22, 2014, 11:41:20 am
Congratulations on your win, but Gurdon is not a very good team. The 7 was weak this year I was surprised Mt Ida lost in the first round. A few Gurdon fans flood this board every year talking all that ish about the mighty Go Devils but most of them don't even go to Gurdon games so they are going by what they hear. I wish you guys luck in the future

NO ME!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The 7 is weak most years.

footballfrenzy

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 12:39:05 pm

Not really.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 22, 2014, 01:40:55 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 12:39:05 pm

Not really.

When has it been relevant?

tacklethis...

When was the last time the 6 won a championship?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 02:31:36 pm

Not real sure, but i do know that since 2008, they have played for it 3 times. The 7?

tacklethis...

Since 05, been twice won once...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

tacklethis...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 02:48:52 pm
Mt. Ida 07

Yea thats who i was thinking, but wasn't sure. But thats almost 10 years ago. The last few years though the 7 has been weak to say the least.

tacklethis...

November 22, 2014, 03:01:34 pm #23 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:05:00 pm by tacklethis...
Mineral Springs beat Carlisle in 12 to get into the semi's...

Murfreesboro also beat your very own that same year...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 03:01:34 pm
Mineral Springs beat Carlisle in 12 to get into the semi's...

Murfreesboro also beat your very own that same year...

Yea, we were not very good that year. 

Last year your 1 (Dierks) got beat by a 4 (strong) who then came to des arc and got drummed. This year your 1 gets beat by our 3 at home. The 7 won 1 game in the playoffs this year and that may have been all they won last year, not sure though. Yes your 1 beat our 5 this year.

Come on tackle, you see the writing on the wall.

GusBrown

Pick is an idiot, hel'll keep going til you agree with him.

tacklethis...

You asked when, so I gave some facts...so now it's the future your talking about?

The 7 has a championship and runner up since 05. And the runner up finish we were very competitive having led it early. Lost by 13...

Only 1 of the 6's appearances were competitive. Last years certainly wasn't...

GusBrown

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 03:29:15 pm
You asked when, so I gave some facts...so now it's the future your talking about?

The 7 has a championship and runner up since 05. And the runner up finish we were very competitive having led it early. Lost by 13...

+1

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Wasn't the strong Carlisle gane pretty competitive?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GusBrown on November 22, 2014, 03:27:55 pm

Oooooo, he results to name calling because you know im right. The 7 is just barely ahead of the 5 and 4.

NEark tigers

Great job by our East Central (McCrory, Hazen, Brinkley, DesArc) and Northeast Arkansas (Earle and Cross County) squads..

Great job, Eastsiders!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

And i truly wasnt sure when the last time the 7 did much.

GusBrown

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 03:38:31 pm

Oooooo, he results to name calling because you know im right. The 7 is just barely ahead of the 5 and 4.
you literally can't remember the last time your conference won state, yet it's the best. That's an idiot in my book.

GusBrown

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 02:38:32 pm
Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 02:31:36 pm

Not real sure, but i do know that since 2008, they have played for it 3 times. The 7?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GusBrown on November 22, 2014, 03:40:17 pm

you literally can't remember the last time your conference won state, yet it's the best. That's an idiot in my book.

Well, if you include when Barton was in our conference not to long ago or maybe when we had harding. Before that or just current teams i would guess des arc in 76. Our conference has changed so much its difficult to keep up with. Excuse my ignorance.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 03:44:27 pm

Well, if you include when Barton was in our conference not to long ago or maybe when we had harding. Before that or just current teams i would guess des arc in 76. Our conference has changed so much its difficult to keep up with. Excuse my ignorance.

Wasn't Augusta in the 6 when they beat M'boro in the 92 finals?

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 03:50:36 pm

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other
Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?

Gurdon has the fastest player in 2A football. And he runs a 4.4. Speed didn't beat Gurdon last night. It was McCrory's power and Gurdon's lack thereof.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 22, 2014, 04:01:50 pm #38 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 04:05:21 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 22, 2014, 04:00:03 pm

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other
Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?

Gurdon has the fastest player in 2A football. And he runs a 4.4. Speed didn't beat Gurdon last night. It was McCrory's power and Gurdon's lack thereof.

Ummm didnt Rogo run away from Harrell a time or two last night? 

Devil, if he had true 4.4 speed recruiters would be at every game. And Arkansas would have offered him. Its ok to say he runs a true 4.55 or 4.59. That's still fast.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 03:54:11 pm

That's a possibility, like i said we have changed conferences and teams have came and gone i cant keep up with everyone.

tacklethis...

So, the lowly 4 has a ring and the 6 doesn't?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 04:05:35 pm

I guess it depends on how many years you go back.

Not to mention them twins at magazine were the real deal. The perfect storm.

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 04:06:21 pm

It's cool Pick, the 7 was down the past 2 years. But I really think all of 2a football is down with the exception of JC...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 04:12:56 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 22, 2014, 04:06:21 pm

It's cool Pick, the 7 was down the past 2 years. But I really think all of 2a football is down with the exception of JC...

Same here, but i think the 6s playoff team prove our conference maybe up. We had half the final 4 last year and half the final 8 this year. Now we could go 0-4 this weekend and it really would negate the good start. I do think Hazen is the real deal, right below j.c.

tacklethis...

I really think Rison beats Hazen...

GusBrown

You know, at least i was honest by saying i wasn't sure. Unlike you and some of thos other Gurdon posers claiming to have multiple players who run 4.4's. You couldnt handle Mccrorys speed. You do know des arc beat Mccrory, right?
once again you are an idiot. McCrory's win had nothing to do with speed. It had to do with the interior lines on both sides of the ball. (This years Gurdon team was the smallest since they rejoined 2A) I personally have never said multiple players ran a 4.4. I said Harvell does, because he does. You've never seen him play but  you "know" Harvell doesn't run a 4.4 bc he doesn't have D1 offers yet. A 4.4 40 doesn't guarantee a D1 scholarship, if so there would be no one in D2 running a 4.4. You are a hater. You don't like Gurdon bc of some arrogant posters, which is your choice. But to hate on a single player and say you know exactly how fast, strong, big he is when you've never seen him in person is stupid.

bdubyab60

Quote from: tacklethis... on November 22, 2014, 03:54:11 pm

Believe they were in the 3. I played against them twice that year

Dragon I

He gets"hated" on because y'all pump him up to be something he's not.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GusBrown on November 22, 2014, 04:29:05 pm

once again you are an idiot. McCrory's win had nothing to do with speed. It had to do with the interior lines on both sides of the ball. (This years Gurdon team was the smallest since they rejoined 2A) I personally have never said multiple players ran a 4.4. I said Harvell does, because he does. You've never seen him play but  you "know" Harvell doesn't run a 4.4 bc he doesn't have D1 offers yet. A 4.4 40 doesn't guarantee a D1 scholarship, if so there would be no one in D2 running a 4.4. You are a hater. You don't like Gurdon bc of some arrogant posters, which is your choice. But to hate on a single player and say you know exactly how fast, strong, big he is when you've never seen him in person is stupid.

No, to get on here and repeatedly say that Gurdon has a r.b. that would rank in the top 10 at the NFL combine is ludicrous. I dont hate Gurdon or harvell, i just think a lot of its posters are window licking, short bus riding imbreds, and that includes you. So go bounce your basketball off of your speciality helmet and have fun.

tacklethis...

I will say this about Jackie, no matter what 40 he runs, he is a very humble and good kid...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas