• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory @ Cross County

Started by the_whitester_21, November 21, 2014, 11:09:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the_whitester_21

Going to be a very competitive game. Rogo vs Davis.

CC-26
MC-21

playmaker04

Congrats to Anfernee "Antman" Davis on going over 2000 yards on the season. 2 great backs and teams square off Friday night. CC shut down Hunter Keen tonight. Rogo is better. I'm expecting a close game.

Jaybo

This one might be a dandy. Two really good backs going at it.

bdubyab60

This should be a good one. I'm torn though. Earle or CC, which to go watch?

baseballgod91

Had 91 yards in the 1st half then got hurt on opening drive of 3rd qtr. Not really shutting him down

Hatchet

Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 22, 2014, 03:03:02 am
Had 91 yards in the 1st half then got hurt on opening drive of 3rd qtr. Not really shutting him down
no way he had that at the half unless you are counting the td reception

big E

Can you say shootout jags 35-34.

Old Scrapper

Still backing the 6, 28-20 McCrory

playmaker04

Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 22, 2014, 03:03:02 am
he had 70 yards total on the night. Y'all scored on a razzle dazzle pass play. Never got close again. He could of played the whole game and would of had a tough time reaching a 100. Hope the kids OK tho. Good season poyen.

baseballgod91

Ok either math isn't one of yalls strong subjects or you wasnt paying attention last night. We we're inside the 20 4 different times last night and had invisible holding calls every time. Anytime we got close or had a big a run a late holding penalty came in. Yes hunter keen had 91 yards at half time. Yalls defense isnt that good. If.McCroys running back doesnt get hurt and the refs dont make up holding calls mccroy will win this. You're running back is very good though. Take him out of the game and y'all arent very good.

who-knew

MC keeps rolling. Way to represent the 6.

catbearfan1

Will somebody tell me about this Rogo kid? What grade is he in? Did he play Football last year? I don't remember hearing about him last year and he's all the talk on these boards lately

playmaker04

November 22, 2014, 11:05:13 am #12 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:26:02 am by playmaker04
Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 22, 2014, 10:34:24 am
Ok either math isn't one of yalls strong subjects or you wasnt paying attention last night. We we're inside the 20 4 different times last night and had invisible holding calls every time. Anytime we got close or had a big a run a late holding penalty came in. Yes hunter keen had 91 yards at half time. Yalls defense isnt that good. If.McCroys running back doesnt get hurt and the refs dont make up holding calls mccroy will win this. You're running back is very good though. Take him out of the game and y'all arent very good.
you're out of your mind son. These refs were neutral refs. Had no reason to call anything for cc. Yall were dominated by cc's front 7 just like I said you would. Keen could have played the whole game and you wouldn't have won. You're big lineman,he was a non factor. Freelance reporter for the sun and the democrat was in the box last night keeping up with every run davis and keen had. 70 yards buddy. We may lose to McCrory but your conference is weak. Good luck in basketball this year.

brown2010

rogo is a jr and hes played ever since 3rd grade, cant tell u the secrets about this man

baseballgod91

Well that reporter is a idiot then. We have the stats. I wasnt blaming the refs for losing and i know the AAA assigns them not saying that to y'all at all but the white hat was awful. He told our coaches to tell our kids to quit being so aggressive but keen had 91 yards. We keep stats too. I dont remember how many yards davis had but 225 sounds about right.

baseballgod91

McCrory needs to be prepared to be interrupted by the band before and after the game. They come in and out of your dressing room and will be loud and obnoxious

playmaker04

How many yards Rogo got this year Brown?

bdubyab60

Rogo has been a stud each year he's played. Jags have had the Tbirds number the past few years. So this should be an interesting game.

playmaker04

Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 22, 2014, 11:28:16 am
McCrory needs to be prepared to be interrupted by the band before and after the game. They come in and out of your dressing room and will be loud and obnoxious
McCrory and Cross County are old foes from the 3-2a. They know exactly what to expect. And you say our defense is not that good? Well I bet keen and the qb had nightmares last night about #55 walker and #82 Byassee. You might as well stop making excuses because you're making yourself look like a sore loser. You had a good season,and your back had a great season. You just lost to a better team. 383 total yards to 235. 5 turnovers. You just got beat my friend. Except it.

brown2010

ROGO HAS AROUND 2100 OR OVER BUT WHAT HURTS 9 AND HALF QUARTERS DIDNT PLAY N THOSE GAMES,DAVIS PROBABLY SAME WAY

playmaker04

Yep and we had a forfeit too. I love this matchup. Davis has 2138. These kids from both teams know each other well. I expect them all to leave it on the field Black Friday.

baseballgod91

I wasnt making excuses. Yall said y'all shut keen down and yea i guess u did since he got hurt but in the first half he had 91 yards,

mrkingark

Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 22, 2014, 10:34:24 am

This dude on crack or something..."ya's d not very good" held them to 7 and on a trick fluke play, keen is a good running back...no way he had 91.......bet the whole team didn't have 75 rushing... and btw...if ya were in conference 3, 6, or 8....you would never be in playoffs!

mrkingark

November 22, 2014, 10:34:36 pm #23 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:36:57 pm by mrkingark
Quote from: baseballgod91 on November 22, 2014, 12:54:20 pm
I wasnt making excuses. Yall said y'all shut keen down and yea i guess u did since he got hurt but in the first half he had 91 yards,

51 maybe, if ya had him for 91, then it's pretty obvious how he has 1800.

mrkingark

Anyway enough about poying...this thread about teams still in playoffs, gonna be a great game this week, McCrory at CC.

mr.gametime

Should be a good game....when you have two good backs like this...the game will be won in the trenches ....whoever defensive line shows up...will win the game

mcnewfamily

really been looking forward to this game sinec these kids was in the 9th grade and mc won on the bounce pass!!!!!!!!!!   I'm a homer so I'm going mc by 2.  this is where I say " I hope".  really missed playing the 3aa guys this year. epc and cc was always my favorite games.   this says at cc but fearless Friday board said at mc so which is it?

mrkingark

#1jacketfan

Rogo is a beast...this kid can run full speed and stop and change directions and be back to full speed in about two steps...he is pretty amazing!

brown2010

mcnew show up and you will know where we play at. u wasn't at gurdon where were u

playmaker04

Hey mcnew,here we go again! 🙆

mcnewfamily

was at heber springs. we had thanksgiving holidays early. will most deffinatly be there this Friday. wouldn't miss this game for the world. we got to beat them there thunderchickens!!!!!!   game has the feel as the strong game did a few years back when dixson/best squared off. this year rogo/davis. good high school football.

Ventman

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 23, 2014, 02:48:22 pm
Rogo is a beast...this kid can run full speed and stop and change directions and be back to full speed in about two steps...he is pretty amazing!
I will second that! Best player I saw all year.

brown2010

playmaker is that u announcing

mrkingark

Quote from: mcnewfamily on November 23, 2014, 03:16:13 pm
was at heber springs. we had thanksgiving holidays early. will most deffinatly be there this Friday. wouldn't miss this game for the world. we got to beat them there thunderchickens!!!!!!   game has the feel as the strong game did a few years back when dixson/best squared off. this year rogo/davis. good high school football.

Had to be Veasley or Bowles, CC never had back name dixson

brown2010

hes talking about whenwe played strong n playoffs

mrkingark

playmaker04

Quote from: brown2010 on November 23, 2014, 04:41:04 pm
playmaker is that u announcing
yeah,Steve asked me after Ricky got sick. I enjoy it.

brown2010

thought it was u while I was watching film

mcnewfamily

man im not even playing and it's Monday. my blood is boiling , got goose bumps and pumped. so ready for Friday night and this game. imo best game in 2a ball this week.

GusBrown

Is Davis getting interest from any colleges? He has a good looking highlight film on Hudl and noticed he's a junior. Looks like he can go to the next level

mrkingark

Yea think memphis and asu has showed some interest.

GusBrown

Nice, wish him the best. CC will win this game

playmaker04

Well LaLa Land,USA today and hooters has McCrory picked to win,and that's understandable. We haven't beaten McCrory in awhile. Cc can't be thinking about the past because McCrory will skull drag em if they do. Earle fed off of cc's flatness. Mac will do the same. I believe this game will be close throughout. Maybe CC gets the monkey off their back this year. May be decided by 2 pt conversions. CC 30 Mac 28

FD4

All the talk about Davis and Rogo, Imagine if the both of them were on the same team.  Defense will win this game.  Who has the better defense, plain and simple.

playmaker04

Quote from: FD4 on November 25, 2014, 10:01:34 am
All the talk about Davis and Rogo, Imagine if the both of them were on the same team.  Defense will win this game.  Who has the better defense, plain and simple.
over 4000 yards between them this year. Game will be won at the line of scrimmage. This game will be broadcast on Wynne FM 92.5 and some TV station out of Conway.

mcnewfamily

can't resist mccrory is going to get to serve up bird on a platter two days in a row. getting closer. mc has been looking really focused and up to the challenage for tomorrow night.

hssportfan

McCrory 34-12. Jags defense is better and will contain Davis.

bloodsweattears33

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas