• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector Wildcats

Started by 02cat, November 21, 2014, 10:46:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

02cat

Great season for the Wildcats. We weren't even suppose to be in the game against Rison but stayed right ahead of them until the end. Lost a few seniors but will be bringing a lot more back. Gaines still has two years and we are bringing back all of the receivers. Brashear will be missed but have some JRs that can step up. Line on Defense and Offense are gonna be our weak spots. Got a lot to do in the offseason and hopefully we can go for a 3-peat at Conf champs and maybe get that 2a-8 monkey off our back. Good luck to all remaining teams!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 02cat on November 21, 2014, 10:46:54 pm
Great season for the Wildcats. We weren't even suppose to be in the game against Rison but stayed right ahead of them until the end. Lost a few seniors but will be bringing a lot more back. Gaines still has two years and we are bringing back all of the receivers. Brashear will be missed but have some JRs that can step up. Line on Defense and Offense are gonna be our weak spots. Got a lot to do in the offseason and hopefully we can go for a 3-peat at Conf champs and maybe get that 2a-8 monkey off our back. Good luck to all remaining teams!!!

I agree on the Lines....McMinn, Gilliland and the rest of those boys will be hard to replace...7 seniors out of 30ish players...Next year could finally be that year we have a break out year :D...

Jaybo

Congrats on a really good season to the Wildcats.

mtindian42

what a year...hats off to the cats...

WILDCATMAN

November 22, 2014, 05:40:33 am #4 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 05:48:15 am by WILDCATMAN
To Hector.

Congradulations on a great season.

Your class and sportsmanship was the best I've seen

I came away very impressed with the whole program.

Thanks for your hospitality....it was much appreciated

Good luck in the future

cuz

Congrats to a great team for a great year............

wiseguy

Proud of my Hector Wildcats 8)  It hurt to lose last nite but was a very good game to watch! Glad to see Hector climb out of the cellar and back in the top 10... A very big THANK YOU to the Coaching staff and looking forward to a great season next year ;)  Good luck to all remaining teams..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas