• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congratulations to McCrory

Started by The_Devil_Himself, November 21, 2014, 10:26:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Devil_Himself

You guys made the drive to Gurdon and did what was required. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

G-HIGH

Posted this on the other board thought I'd share here as well.

No excuse here. McCrory had the heart. Rogo is a talented kid. If i said anything contrary to that i was way wrong. Y'all need to let that kid run hurdles. Lol.
He sure does jump and its effective.
Good luck next week Jags. Hope everyone makes it safely home.
As for my Go-Devils. Head Hustle and Heart.
It was a fun year. A good season. Glad to have Coach Jackson and see what he has in store and can do.
Glad everyone finished the game healthy.
Still great to be a Go-Devil!

The_Devil_Himself

Hopefully there won't be any venom aimed at our coaching staff. The kids played their butts off. The cheerleaders and fans cheered their hearts out. Let there be no division in the House of the Go-Devil. It's always us against everybody. Don't take my word for it, just read around on this forum. Best of luck to all the teams still playing. It's great to be a Go-Devil and there will be better days.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 21, 2014, 10:59:49 pm
Hopefully there won't be any venom aimed at our coaching staff. The kids played their butts off. The cheerleaders and fans cheered their hearts out. Let there be no division in the House of the Go-Devil. It's always us against everybody. Don't take my word for it, just read around on this forum. Best of luck to all the teams still playing. It's great to be a Go-Devil and there will be better days.

Some of the Gurdon posters bring that on themselves devil. They should be more courteous to others.

The_Devil_Himself

Oh, I stir the pot as much as anybody. But I won't run and hide when it's my turn.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 21, 2014, 11:06:21 pm
Oh, I stir the pot as much as anybody. But I won't run and hide when it's my turn.

Stirring the pot is one thing, throwing the ingredients from the pot is another. Lol

I don't run and hide either, i mean i was right here after our debacle of a title game appearance last season and i will be here next Friday night too.

Donnie Jamon

Gurdon will be good next year to.  GL guys

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Im pretty sure the 6 will be tough again next year as well. D.A. only has 5 srs playing and return all linemen but one i believe.

G-HIGH

Quote from: The_Devil_Himself on November 21, 2014, 10:59:49 pm
No venom from this corner!
Coach Jackson is the man for Gurdon.
No question.

leedog95

I didn't see that coming. I thought Gurdon would take care of business tonight. Did any teams from this conference make past the 2nd round???

Old Scrapper

The_Devil_Himself

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 21, 2014, 11:43:52 pm
How many yards did Rogo get?

Couldn't tell ya. But he made a play on either side of the ball any time McCrory needed one.

Jaybo

Quote from: leedog95 on November 21, 2014, 11:42:28 pm
I didn't see that coming. I thought Gurdon would take care of business tonight. Did any teams from this conference make past the 2nd round???
No.

tacklethis...

We just need a statement from football frenzy now. Everyone else has made a humble statement....

Devil,

How many seniors did you lose this year? I know Marlow is a senior....

big E

brown2010

ROGO HAD 189 YDS RUSHING 2 TDS 50 YDS RECEIVING FOR TD 2 INTERCEPTIONS AND 12 TACKLES

swarfan

Quote from: brown2010 on November 22, 2014, 07:49:38 am
ROGO HAD 189 YDS RUSHING 2 TDS 50 YDS RECEIVING FOR TD 2 INTERCEPTIONS AND 12 TACKLES

The 50 receiving yards and TD was the killer.  Most of that came on a 4th and 3 from close to midfield with under 3 min to play.  Great play call by McCrory's coach. 

The_Devil_Himself

I think the entire D-line and secondary. Three receivers on offense. Most of the offense should be back best I can tell.

footballfrenzy

Good game to watch. Good game plan by McCrory that was executed to perfection. The officiating in this game was suspect, but when a team puts a game in the hands of officiating they deserve to lose. Play calling for Gurdon was suspect all night. When Harvell touched the ball on outside run plays he was gashing, yet Gurdon kept testing the middle; McCrory's D in the middle is pretty good. The more talented team lost, the better team last night won. But who am I kidding, that's a Gurdon tradition. Gurdon will be back. Congrats on the W.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas