• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Arkansas Saturday Morning Headines

Started by Backwoods Bart, November 21, 2014, 01:25:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwoods Bart

Will read like this.........

Junction City's winning streak came to an end last night by the Bearden Bears in a hard fought battle

GO BEARS!

Wilson

That all depends BWB. . in El Dorado if there's a HS girls basketball game be played within 40 miles i feel sure the Newstimes sports editor will make that the top of the page headline ;)

CathywithaC

That headline would take half of a page--neither the upset or the headline will happen.

cuz

November 21, 2014, 09:21:12 am #3 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:23:23 am by cuz
I was thinking of more like this........

Bearden Bears sent into Hibernation by Junction City Dragons......

Backwoods Bart

Hey, give me a break. I woke up and posted that after a dream....I'm awake now!
Making a border run about 5:00 pm. Safe travels all!

godgiven999

Junction City head coach hired to same position at larger classification school  :o

Wilson

Be careful on that drive BWB. . hate this dang weather

cuz

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 21, 2014, 10:31:28 am

Hey, give me a break. I woke up and posted that after a dream....I'm awake now!
Making a border run about 5:00 pm. Safe travels all!
Safe journey BB, like Wilson said bad weather does make for slick roads.........

bleudog

November 21, 2014, 11:01:52 pm #8 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 11:03:39 pm by bleudog
With El Deaux's shocker over Greenwood, I think the top line's subject is pretty much set.

gatecrasher

Watch the replay on greenwooddogpound.com and you'll quickly figure out it wasn't such a surprise.
El Do manhandled Greenwood up front on both sides of the ball. Scott Reed literally played Bielema ball and kept the ball on long drives.

Proud Buckaroo

bleudog

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 21, 2014, 11:05:33 pm
Watch the replay on greenwooddogpound.com and you'll quickly figure out it wasn't such a surprise.
El Do manhandled Greenwood up front on both sides of the ball. Scott Reed literally played Bielema ball and kept the ball on long drives.

I didn't mean for anyone to infer I meant the Wildcats didn't deserve the win.  Congratulation to them.  But c'mon gate, how many folks saw that one coming before it started?

gatecrasher

I said that if we stayed out of our own way that we could win.
Those two pistols we kept firing into our feet the last month of the season have been holstered lol.
As long as that stays true we'll keep winning.

mtindian42

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 21, 2014, 11:09:01 pm
How about them Buckaroos though?
smackover would beat jc if they played now...heck smackover may even beat Charleston...smackover just went threw Lamar like they wasn't nothing...I think at this moment you would have to say this is the best team in the 3a...

amehr36

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 21, 2014, 11:19:48 pm
smackover would beat jc if they played now...heck smackover may even beat Charleston...smackover just went threw Lamar like they wasn't nothing...I think at this moment you would have to say this is the best team in the 3a...

You're an idiot. No one is touching JC in 2 or 3a.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 21, 2014, 11:19:48 pm

Smackover had too much speed for Lamar. We got to their QB every play. He threw atleast 10 passes and 5 of them were interceptions. We got 3 fumble recoveries as well. Pretty well dominated all game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas