• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has a chance to beat JC

Started by bloodsweattears33, November 17, 2014, 11:44:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

I had to watch it unfold from sec 500 as my fiancé slipped off and into the field as well as my mother

dragondad

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 17, 2014, 09:24:31 pm
I had to watch it unfold from sec 500 as my fiancé slipped off and into the field as well as my mother

Go Mom!!

RiverEagle079

someones gotta watch the babies might as well be truth

catbearfan1

I still want Dancy to go to UofA!

dart

so you don't wont UofA any better!

bleudog

November 18, 2014, 05:35:33 am #55 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 06:12:08 am by bleudog
Rushing the football field when an underdog beats a #1 Texas:  priceless.

Rushing the football field when an underdog beats a #3 Tenner:  semi priceless.

Rushing the football field when a favorite beats a #17 LSWho:  $25,000 and not very flagship-like.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2014, 05:35:33 am
Rushing the football field when an underdog beats a #1 Texas:  priceless.

Rushing the football field when an underdog beats a #3 Tenner:  semi priceless.

Rushing the football field when a favorite beats a #17 LSWho:  $25,000 and not very flagship-like.

It's all about the emotions of the game and how's close they have come this year everyone needs a release of frustration and that did it now on to next week

Wilson

Yeah i understand the emotions.   but the proliferation of Arkansas fans holding up the #1 sign is funny to me. . .that sign is used way to much. . unless they were saying. . Yes.   1 win in our last 18 SEC games. . then yeah. . its acceptable ;)

I get it though . . i just hope as a fan i never have to go through that kinda rut losing like that. . well. . Except with the Cubs. . that's a given

Old Scrapper

They are #1 as far as us Hog fans are concerned.  It has nothing to with the top 25 polls.

dragondad

This just shows that while we as a community are united in our love and support of the Dragons, we are a community divided when it comes to college football. It makes football season all that much more interesting and I sure hate to see the end getting so near.

GO Dragons, and Woooooo Pig Sooie!!!

THA TRUTH

U won't find many teams in the country that has that kinda support especially after the last two season

bleudog

November 18, 2014, 07:24:46 am #61 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:09:22 am by bleudog
W, you don't have to tell me about dry spells. I've been a Saints fan since Gilliam ran back that opening kickoff and I waited 33 years for a playoff win. :-(

TT, there's no doubt the Hogs are one of the groups that put fan in fanatic. I congratulate them on their win and a new streak of some kind starts next week. I just still think rushing the field last week was more like something a Kentucy or Vandy might be expected to do; not the Hogs.   

Wilson

I root for the Razorbacks as long as they aren't playing LSU. . and i still want them to do well even if LSU wins. . part of being raised on the border. . both sides of it. . and i support our JC kids. . love seeing AT27 doing well. . hope he winds up in the NFL for at least a while.. . and with his size and speed he might can do that with special teams play

THA TRUTH

Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2014, 07:24:46 am
W, you don't have to tell me about dry spells. I've been a Saints fan since Gilliam ran back that opening kickoff and I waited 33 years for a playoff win. :-(

TT, there's no doubt the Hogs are one of the groups that put fan in fanatic. I congratulate them on their win and a new streak of some kind starts next week. I just still think rushing the field last week was more like something a Kentucy or Vandy might be  expected to do; not the Hogs.

I can understand that but the emotions running through that stadium are only matched by when I went to the saints playoff game against Arizona which had nothing on the Viking game that year I might add haha but still I don't mind them being like Kentucky or Vandy for that one game but now there is no need unless they some day beat someone in auburn Bama fashion

cuz

November 18, 2014, 09:40:20 am #64 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 11:43:22 am by cuz
To a lot of Hog fans there's one game a year, LSU. You will see that type of exhilaration between Auburn and Alabama every game also. All schools have one game a year that a win in it means more than the rest.... ;)

Wilson

I don't understand why the Arkansas fans feel that way about LSU. . maybe down here on the border because there are so many fans of both teams. . but Arkansas is not LSU's hated rival. . that's Ole Miss. . has been since the late 50's. . i know they have been scuffling trying to find a rival after they left the old SWC . . even going as far the invent a trophy and pay for it themselves . . i think their best bet would be to try and make Mizzu their big rival. .especially because of geography . . they can have 20 trophies and it wouldn't matter. . Ole Miss and to a little lesser extent Bama would be the games the LSU fan base point to

Dragon I

No one wants to hear me around here when I say that south of I-20, the LSU fan base could not care less about this game, other than just wanting to win like any other game.  It's a rivalry on the border, but that's it. 

razorcardsfan11

Hopefully bearden does if they play a better game than the last time these 2 teams met

Wilson

Yes DI . . to the vadt majority of the LSU fanbase the game is a divisional conference opponent . . you want to win all your games. . especially conference games in your division . . but as far as rabid dislike and as Les would call it . ."an overwhelming want for victory"  . .that's Ole Miss and Bama

bloodsweattears33

Dragon I

I hope so.  The melt down will be epic!

cav2012

cuz

Quote from: cav2012 on November 18, 2014, 11:35:46 am
Quote from: Dragon I on November 18, 2014, 11:29:42 am
I hope so.  The melt down will be epic!
dont get your hopes up
Cav  repeat after me Heimlich maneuver, Heimlich manever ect........

cav2012

Check your spelling! Check your spelling!

cav2012

I think nightmares of hornets are happening to the jc/la folk

Dragon I

I don't even think y'all will be there, so........no.

True Fan

Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2014, 07:24:46 am
I just still think rushing the field last week was more like something a Kentucy or Vandy might be expected to do; not the Hogs.   

0-17 is something that comes to mind as something Vandy of Kentucky would have done also.

It was less about LSu and the boot than it was about getting an enormous monkey off of their back.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. ;D

Quote from: dragondad on November 18, 2014, 07:01:09 am
This just shows that while we as a community are united in our love and support of the Dragons, we are a community divided when it comes to college football.

Probably, like a geographic issue. ;)

THA TRUTH

Ark is trying to make mizz the big rival but down here the lsu will mean a lot just cause we all have friends and family who are tiger fans so it adds more to the game

Old Scrapper

I have a lot of family in Shreveport area and we go at every year, we do realize the Hogs aren't LSU's big rivalry! but it sure is fun as **** to pick on one another for that one week. so it doesn't matter if you LA boys down play it, you still have to wait a year for redemption.

dragondad

Quote from: cav2012 on November 18, 2014, 12:07:10 pm
I think nightmares of hornets are happening to the jc/la folk

Camden Harmony Grove is still 3A, why would we be worried about them??

Baaaahahahaha!!!!

cuz

Quote from: cav2012 on November 18, 2014, 12:05:45 pm
Check your spelling! Check your spelling!
http://www.webmd.com/first-aid/tc/choking-rescue-procedure-Heimlich-maneuveroverview.
Looks good to me... Feel free to share....

Wilson

Get in line Scrapper.  before its over we are gonna have 5 or 6 programs that we need to redeem ourselves against . . especially uf Miles keeps Jennings under center

Old Scrapper

Burn his truck, it worked for Ark!

Wilson

Would like to convince him to leave town . .and not come back. . even though Harris is 10 times the QB. . as long as Jennings is there. . Miles is gonna start him over Harris . . .I've seen it before. . Jordan Jefferson 2.0 is what we call Jennings

NEark tigers

mtindian42

don't worry Les miles will soon be gone anyway...he will be the next coach at his almamater Michigan...

dragondad

Quote from: mtindian42 on November 18, 2014, 03:02:33 pm
don't worry Les miles will soon be gone anyway...he will be the next coach at his almamater Michigan...

He's passed it up before, I bet he doesn't do it again.

mtindian42

hey lsu... I hear will muschamp is available... ;D

Wilson

He's passed it up twice already. . i think unless he's on an extremely hot seat at LSU and the job comes open at the same time. . he's not going anywhere . . i think they would give a look at Cameron and also possibly try to throw all the money they can scrape together at Fisher

Dragon I

Wilson, give me Petrino and let's watch the hog fans melt down!  I've been messing with some guys here at work about it.  They get fired up at the thought of CBP being in the SEC, especially a place with the talent of LSU.

dragondad

Quote from: Dragon I on November 18, 2014, 04:02:23 pm
Wilson, give me Petrino and let's watch the hog fans melt down!  I've been messing with some guys here at work about it.  They get fired up at the thought of CBP being in the SEC, especially a place with the talent of LSU.

I think Florida is at a point where personal history doesn't matter. Petrino may get the call!

cuz

If Petrino would of been at LSU and did what he did, they'd gave him a big raise........ ;D

Dragon I

LOL!  He has paid his debt.  Bring him back!  The thought of what he could have done with the offensive talent at LSU last season is scary. 

THA TRUTH

It would've been the same as ark offense  2010 if so

THA TRUTH

Dragon I

THA TRUTH

No way they could out due that ark offense to many weapons and better qb

cuz

November 18, 2014, 05:04:43 pm #97 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:07:18 pm by cuz
u

Wilson

I think Florida will take a serious look at RichRod . .and i wouldn't want Petrino. . he's like Dykes at La Tech. . great offensive mind. . but his defenses are horrible . .and as a person he's a straight up dou-che. . .

Dragon I

He's a dou,che that wins, and his defense at LSU would have the talent to be good on accident.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas