• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has a chance to beat JC

Started by bloodsweattears33, November 17, 2014, 11:44:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

November 18, 2014, 05:22:21 pm #100 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 06:09:04 pm by THA TRUTH
Quote from: Wilson on November 18, 2014, 05:07:37 pm
I think Florida will take a serious look at RichRod . .and i wouldn't want Petrino. . he's like Dykes at La Tech. . great offensive mind. . but his defenses are horrible . .and as a person he's a straight up dou-che. . .

That was the number 1 offense and dead last defense

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wilson on November 18, 2014, 05:07:37 pm
I think Florida will take a serious look at RichRod . .and i wouldn't want Petrino. . he's like Dykes at La Tech. . great offensive mind. . but his defenses are horrible . .and as a person he's a straight up dou-che. . .

That's what I was thinking...the 2nd half of Lousville vs Florida state his Defensive backs couldn't have tackled a fence post

bdubyab60

Yeah petrino was never known to be a dfensive genious. EVen against the better opponents his offenses struggled as well

Dragon I

10-2 at Arkansas with no defense.  I like the odds.

Wilson

He will raid the best athletes on his defense to make them bit players on his offense and special teams. . .just not a good idea

Blue

When I think of somebody beating Junction, I think of the fact they mercy ruled Rison. I think Rison and Gurdon would be a great game. I don't know what the situation was around Junction and Rison is injuries played a part or turnovers, or is Junction just that much better. I would say of the teams I have watched play Rison and Gurdon on a given night when Junction makes a mistake or 2 has a outside chance. I just hope someone beats them.

cuz

November 18, 2014, 08:02:02 pm #106 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:29:45 pm by cuz
Quote from: Blue on November 18, 2014, 06:51:49 pm
When I think of somebody beating Junction, I think of the fact they mercy ruled Rison. I think Rison and Gurdon would be a great game. I don't know what the situation was around Junction and Rison is injuries played a part or turnovers, or is Junction just that much better. I would say of the teams I have watched play Rison and Gurdon on a given night when Junction makes a mistake or 2 has a outside chance. I just hope someone beats them.
Sorry Blue don't think that will happen. Rison did have a funeral the day before but according to their coach that didn't make a difference. Here's a article posted on that game.....
bleudog
EDNT post game article:  CLICK HERE

Wilson

That predictive text is kill'n you cuz. . ;)

bleudog

November 18, 2014, 08:19:06 pm #108 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:26:35 pm by bleudog
Quote from: Wilson on November 18, 2014, 08:15:18 pm

With that prison reference, I thought we were derailing to a Florida State post. ;D

cuz

November 18, 2014, 08:25:55 pm #109 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 08:31:00 pm by cuz
That predictive text is kill'n you cuz.  ;D
Can't hep myself Wilson.......
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=yotupF-hbzM

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2014, 08:19:06 pm

With that prison reference, I thought we were derailing to a Florida State post. ;D
I can't seem to catch those auto corrects, but it is what it is...... > ;D

bleudog

Quote from: cuz on November 18, 2014, 08:37:43 pm
Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2014, 08:19:06 pm

I can't seem to catch those auto corrects, but it is what it is...... > ;D

There are smart phones then there are too dang smart phones.

thabeast428

I honestly don't see JC getting beat this yr. They got too much of everything all around lol

The G Gaint

Quote from: swarfan on November 17, 2014, 07:59:16 pm
Not saying they would beat them, but Gurdon does actually match up decent with JC.  Gurdon stops the run very well and their secondary has lots of speed when teams are forced to throw.  They have come away with 25-30 INT's this season.  Offensively, Gurdon has lots of weapons led by speedster Jackie Harvell.  They also have shown to have a good passing attack at times this season....such as the 4 first half passing TD's last week against Carlisle. 

I believe Gurdon gave JC their closest game in last years playoffs.  JC scored two quick TD's on their first two possessions but Gurdon D stepped up after that and held Dancy in check for most of the game.  The Go-Devils trailed 19-6 with about 3 min left in the game and were stopped on a 4th and goal.  JC broke a long TD run in the last 30 seconds to set the final at 25-6.
Dancy rushed for 249 an 3tds u call that held in check

THA TRUTH

It was a dumb statement that's why no one acknowledged it before U the guy with the nickname that rod gave to the number 67 def tackle on the 03 team that was garbage compared to Brandon meadows

DragonBorn

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 19, 2014, 09:25:25 pm
It was a dumb statement that's why no one acknowledged it before U the guy with the nickname that rod gave to the number 67 def tackle on the 03 team that was garbage compared to Brandon meadows
I can read all of this easily

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 19, 2014, 09:25:25 pm

It's only Wednesday man...put the beer back in the cooler :D

THA TRUTH

Only g giant and dragon I will really understand

The G Gaint

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 19, 2014, 10:02:54 pm
Only g giant and dragon I will really understand
Alright I am going to seek Cuz,an Wilson on u

THA TRUTH

November 20, 2014, 06:25:51 am #119 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 11:11:55 am by THA TRUTH
Haha calling in the small guns aye

cuz

November 21, 2014, 09:09:09 am #120 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 09:12:06 am by cuz
It's all about JC......

Because you know I'm all about that JC,
'Bout that JC, no trouble
I'm all 'bout that JC, 'bout that JC, no trouble
I'm all 'bout that JC, 'bout that JC

Yeah it's pretty clear, I ain't number two
But I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do
'Cause I got that boom boom that all the teams chase
All the right players in all the right places
I see the magazines working that sportshop
We know that stuff ain't real
Come on now, make it stop
If you got players, players just raise 'em up
'Cause every inch of you don't add up
From the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, teams they like a little more speed  on Friday night
You know I won't be no average,  slow running team,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and expect second place

I'm bringing speed back
Go ahead and tell them slow players Hey
No, I'm just playing I know you think you're fast,
But I'm here to tell you last,
Every inch of you is slow from the bottom to the top
Yeah, my momma she told me don't worry about your size
She says, boys they like a little more speed on Friday night
You know I won't be no average, slow running team,
So, if that's what's you're into
Then go ahead and expect second place

'Bout that JC, no treble

footballfrenzy

Dancy wasn't held in check statistically last year vs Gurdon, that's for sure. But Gurdon didn't let Dancy absolutely take over the game. Dancy popped one for 80+ in the first quarter and popped one for 90+ in the 4th quarter when the game was 19-6. Take those 2 rubs a say and he had a pedestrian game, 90 yards?

To beat JC 3 things have to happen, force them to drive the length of the field by limiting big plays and force turnovers and don't turn the ball over. That's really the game plan vs anyone, but vs a team like JC it has to be performed to almost perfection. 

THA TRUTH

Dancy had td runs of 70 50 and 15 the 90 u speak of was by keandre Evans so yea

footballfrenzy

Way to pay attention to the point and then give your fantastic analytical standpoint. Point was...make JC (Dancy) earn his yards and a decent team will have a punchers chance.

THA TRUTH

That's still another 111 yards else where so that's not containing if u are to beat jc u have to man up with ur best athletes on Evans and Rogers as they run more of the longer routes and just try and keep dancy and the speed sweeps with Armstrong and Evans in check with ur other 9 but that's a tall  task anyway cause not many can match to be able to man up

bleudog

November 21, 2014, 06:41:18 pm #125 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 06:45:45 pm by bleudog
Quote from: footballfrenzy on November 21, 2014, 01:55:52 pm
Dancy wasn't held in check statistically last year vs Gurdon, that's for sure. But Gurdon didn't let Dancy absolutely take over the game. Dancy popped one for 80+ in the first quarter and popped one for 90+ in the 4th quarter when the game was 19-6. Take those 2 rubs a say and he had a pedestrian game, 90 yards?

To beat JC 3 things have to happen, force them to drive the length of the field by limiting big plays and force turnovers and don't turn the ball over. That's really the game plan vs anyone, but vs a team like JC it has to be performed to almost perfection. 

The local paper listed young Mr. Dancy as having TD runs of 59 and 64 yards in the game in question.  He went 24 for 249. 

Take those 24 rubs a say and he was completely shut down.  ;D

bearbacker52

lsu quit in the hogs game,, dont see that to often, les miles please dont go

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas