• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden @ JC

Started by Dragon I, November 14, 2014, 09:26:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragon I

I say fence it all the way.  The end zone crowd is awesome in big games.

cuz

Quote from: Wilson on November 21, 2014, 10:20:35 am
Well i had heard they were gonna try to put an end to the fence dwellers DI. .then i saw where Cuz was no longer on the fence. . at least for tonight. . and i was concerned ;)

They should put a fence in the south endzone about the same distance as the sideline fence from the line. . maybe put some short shrubs/hedges in front of it between the endzone/fence and left folks stand there
Yeah I loved leaning on that fence. My old knees just want take it any more. Nothing like the BS that goes on right along the fence. I do miss that. During the Smackover game a lot of the Smackover fans brought chairs and set on the south end zone. We were packed at that game. I'm hoping for good weather tonight...

bleudog

Wayne's game day write up:

http://junctioncity.k12.ar.us/uploads/pdf/2014-2015/11-21-14%20Playoffs%20Round%202%20Bearden.pdf

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on November 15, 2014, 06:25:22 am

No injuries tonight. This Bearden team has struggled all year in part because several key Sr.s began the season, with season ending injuries. You go with the ones that get you there, until they or a doctor tell you that they can go no more. Ross's injury, & Clint Parham transferring from Bearden two weeks before the season started would be like Dancy & Armstrong for JC going down, their just irreplaceable. This team took guff at PC for not dominating the line of scrimmage, but few knew that two of their Sr. linemen were playing with knee injuries that required surgery then, but chose to put their team in front of their personal well being. No matter what the out come is next Friday in JC, this team is a bunch of winners who love the game of football.

BTW, 9th grade QB Tyler Berry received substantial game time last night and rest assured that he will fill Jamond Young's shoes and the kid can sling the rock! See everyone in JC next week!

I still haven't heard what Ross's injury was. I know it was a knee but what kind, ACL?

gatecrasher

I understand JC will be at home the day after Thanksgiving....
May be my only chance to see the Dragons this year. I'll be home for the holiday, and unless El Dorado wins tonight, this will be where I go.

dragondad

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 21, 2014, 03:48:45 pm
I understand JC will be at home the day after Thanksgiving....
May be my only chance to see the Dragons this year. I'll be home for the holiday, and unless El Dorado wins tonight, this will be where I go.

They'll be at home unless Conway Christian wins tonight, then we'll be in Conway next Friday.

gatecrasher

I think CC loses tonight.

dart

bleudog

bleudog

Bearden   0
JC           7

9:09 left in the first

55 yard scramble by Holyfield

JC's first series ended with a fumble on a backwards pass.
Bearden's first drive was ended by an Evans int.

bleudog

Bearden turns the ball over on downs.

bleudog

November 21, 2014, 07:18:01 pm #61 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 07:19:33 pm by bleudog
Bearden    0
JC           14

About 4 minutes left in the first

Long run by Dancy.  Not quite as long run by Armstrong.  Three yard TD run by Dancy.

69 yards - three plays - 42 seconds

bleudog

bleudog

Bearden    0
JC           20

2:10 minutes left in the first

60+ yard Holyfield to Evan pass

Third three play scoring drive for JC

bleudog

Bearden punts.  Short return by Dancy to end the first quarter

Bearden    0
JC           20

Pick_DA_EAGLES

THA TRUTH

bleudog

Bearden    0
JC           28

Dancy 20+(?) yard TD run

11:06 minutes left in the second

bleudog

Bearden turns the ball over on downs

bleudog

Bearden    0
JC           35

Dancy 15 yard TD run

5:47 minutes left in the second

Pick_DA_EAGLES

You know, its got to get boring with mercy rules after mercy rule in the first half.

bleudog

bleudog

November 21, 2014, 07:58:51 pm #72 Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 08:01:43 pm by bleudog
Bearden    0
JC           42

Ford 9 yard TD run
Six play 60+ yard drive with Smith at QB and Johnson carrying for most of the yards.

1:29 minutes left in the second

THA TRUTH

Keelan ford with the td

THA TRUTH

Young bucks drive to that score

bleudog

Bearden    0
JC           42

at the half

bleudog

Bearden    0
JC           42

Final

cuz

Great game with nothing but good sportsmanship by both teams. Congrats Bearden on a great season, heads up for next year...........

bleudog

bearbacker52

Quote from: cuz on November 21, 2014, 09:37:34 pm
Great game with nothing but good sportsmanship by both teams. Congrats Bearden on a great season, heads up for next year...........
thanks cuz the sec west contiinues,, good luck yall all the way,,, no pot holes..

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on November 22, 2014, 06:38:44 am
EDNT post game article:  CLICK HERE
Good read bleu, caught KTBS, out of Shreveport highlights last night, pretty cool, enjoyed them........
Quote from: bearbacker52 on November 22, 2014, 10:54:03 am
Quote from: cuz on November 21, 2014, 09:37:34 pm
thanks cuz the sec west contiinues,, good luck yall all the way,,, no pot holes..
Your welcome, there were some hard hits made last night by both teams and it was good to see each team helping each other up after them. Your Freshman QB looked pretty good, y'all keep your heads up your looking good...

bleudog

November 22, 2014, 12:30:26 pm #81 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:53:33 pm by bleudog
Quote from: cuz on November 22, 2014, 10:59:32 am
Quote from: bleudog on November 22, 2014, 06:38:44 am
EDNT post game article:  CLICK HERE
Good read bleu, caught KTBS, out of Shreveport highlights last night, pretty cool, enjoyed them........

http://www.ktbs.com/category/268698/junction-city-dragons

dragonpastor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 21, 2014, 07:51:02 pm
You know, its got to get boring with mercy rules after mercy rule in the first half.

Naw!

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas