• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Defensive Linemen in 2A?

Started by Kendrick55, November 11, 2014, 08:04:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendrick55

Who are some of the top D Linemen in 2A?

M.I. D

#77 Dakota Barrett from Mount Ida. He can play end or DT.

Dragon I

Taylor Mason and Jamario Bell will both be playing defense in college next year.  They're the front men on JC's defense.

GusBrown

Jamario Bell is the best D-Lineman in the state let alone 2A. 4-Star ratings and SEC offers aren't just handed out. Period.

Dog_33

#58 from Brinkley he has some size I was impressed. Ive only watch them play  carlisle though

jbtiger73

Quote from: Dog_33 on November 11, 2014, 02:23:42 pm
#58 from Brinkley he has some size I was impressed. Ive only watch them play  carlisle though
don't hype that boy's head up. lol.

Hornet4ever

Hector has a big defensive lineman. Don't really remember his name I do know when he played Hackett he handed them fits all night. He was pretty good size too.

M.I Time

The Barrett boy from Mount iduh came back from injury and immediately made his presence known. Can move for a big man.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on November 11, 2014, 02:56:00 pm
Hector has a big defensive lineman. Don't really remember his name I do know when he played Hackett he handed them fits all night. He was pretty good size too.

Talking about the kid that's looks 7 foot tall? If he had some more quickness to him then he'd be a beast....just isn't quick enough to bring down an athletic QB that can spin away from him...

playmaker04

Kendrick 55 I will put you in there. You gotta step it up Friday. Y'all played scared against Earle.

Blue

I can list the top 5 in the 2A

1. somebody from junction
2. somebody else from Junction
3. yet someone else fromJunction
4, you guessed it another Dragon
5. a sophomore from Junction that don't even get to play

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Blue on November 12, 2014, 05:03:37 pm

Thats funny! Even though some actually believe its true.

+1

Dragon I

You probably only got the top 3 right.

dragondad

Blue

I know we are all here to worship the Dragon.

dragondad

This becomes no fun at all if we all agree.

cuz

November 12, 2014, 08:16:37 pm #16 Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:20:24 pm by cuz
Quote from: Blue on November 12, 2014, 07:40:06 pm
I know we are all here to worship the Dragon.

You may start.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Blue on November 12, 2014, 05:03:37 pm

Quote from: Dragon I on November 12, 2014, 05:20:37 pm
Quote from: dragondad on November 12, 2014, 07:30:08 pm
Quote from: Dragon I on November 12, 2014, 05:20:37 pm

And #5

It's really interesting that you guys listed a lineman from Mountainburg in the top 5 of even a satirical ranking :D

M.I Time

Yea them Louisiana boys . The school the size of 4a playing in 2a should be real proud of they selves for having athletes . Woohoo congratulations

cuz

Quote from: M.I Time on November 13, 2014, 02:18:28 pm
Yea them Louisiana boys . The school the size of 4a playing in 2a should be real proud of they selves for having athletes . Woohoo congratulations
Now that's original.....

Coach Mac D

Gurley #74 from hazen is a great nose and tackle. He is just a junior and will be college player.

the_whitester_21

No need to be jealous of the Dragons, get out there and beat em. Put up or shut up

El Jefe

Who is this "they selves" you speak of? Other than that I agree with you  ;D

green-eagle

Quote from: cuz on November 13, 2014, 02:22:07 pm
Now that's original.....

afters some 10 years...isn't this cheese done yet?....

dragondad

Quote from: green-eagle on November 14, 2014, 11:52:51 am
Now that's original.....

Aged to imperfection.

cuz

Quote from: green-eagle on November 14, 2014, 11:52:51 am
Now that's original.....

Whiners never quit, they just keep on whining.... ;D

bearbacker52

Quote from: Dragon I on November 11, 2014, 08:38:34 am
Taylor Mason and Jamario Bell will both be playing defense in college next year.  They're the front men on JC's defense.
jb did not impress me in the btown game, dont know his stats but from what i seen he will be mediocre at best, hope I am dead wrong,, Cause I am a hogs fan... Even seen him with pads off looks like a basketball player, maybe that should be his route cause i  hear he is a beast in b-ball. that would free up a legitimate scholarship, what they hoping for is he will be blocked and he can block a pass... sometime i am just to brutally honest.

Kendrick55

The G Gaint

...yall kill me about the Louisiana kids when it comes to J.C kids I don't do nothing but laugh

HorseFeathers

Quote from: The G Gaint on November 25, 2014, 10:07:12 pm
...yall kill me about the Louisiana kids when it comes to J.C kids I don't do nothing but laugh

You think they realize just how much money Junction City would be giving up to fudge the numbers that badly? What is it now 8K a student? So roughly 750,000 dollars because they'd rather play 2A over 4A...That's a brilliant plan.

RiverEagle079

They have to wait for the gym and bleachers to be built before they come clean with the numbers.  They don't want to be the laughing stock of the 4A

thabeast428

Just as long as you know lol. What gets me is all we hear is we dnt count all of our students. AAA should know if we're counting everyone or not and if they dnt maybe they should investigate. Oh wait there not stupid like some people on here. They Know They would Be wasting their time. If everyone is so worried y dnt everyone go on strike against Jc and see what that gets ya.

playmaker04

Congratulations to Kendrick Walker of Cross County for being voted the Top Defensive Lineman in the 3-2a this season. He will play in the All-Star game in Conway in June.

jsk

HATER

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas