• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not trying to start nothing, just a ?

Started by BUCK FEVER, September 07, 2014, 02:07:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BUCK FEVER

With all the success and all the home town pride at Junction , why don"t they do something about those god awful visitor side facilites ?  ..Those wooden shacklty bleachers are only rivaled  by strong and Hermitage, they are horrible,....and once you get up there in a crowd, you ain't coming down !!........ , no alley, no hand rails,........... you gotta pissss??? you in trouble up there unless you gonna jump off the back of  that thing,............. and i swear if your not on the top 2 rows you can't see nothing but the gatoraid cooler.............then everytime someone wiggles that thing goes to POPPIN and CRACKIN and SWAYIN back and forth,......... I'm on the top rail of this thing asking if anyone had a spare parachute,... hellll you can't get down off the dang thing, it"s like riding a brahma bull that never quits bucking!!!............and then  that has to be the worst P.A. system on the planet,..... I don"T know,  maybe the vistors side is not suppose to hear the guy ?.....I havn't under stood a word he has said yet !! .......it"s like  someone gargling with mouth wash across the street........HECK i have silently FARTED louder than that speaker...............just saying ya""ll can do better than that.

Dragon I

thabeast428

Bc we put all our money in that indoor training facility yall used last yr when we had all that rain lol u should see our "new" gym ha

cuz

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: thabeast428 on September 07, 2014, 02:41:36 pm
Bc we put all our money in that indoor training facility yall used last yr when we had all that rain lol u should see our "new" gym ha

That"s great, sounds like you have money to burn, I would consider some metal bleachers with steps, a couple alleys with hand rails, what you have now is a time bomb that is going to get someone hurt , especially dangerous when the crowd was as large as last friday night.

cuz

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 07, 2014, 02:55:51 pm
Quote from: thabeast428 on September 07, 2014, 02:41:36 pm

That"s great, sounds like you have money to burn, I would consider some metal bleachers with steps, a couple alleys with hand rails, what you have now is a time bomb that is going to get someone hurt , especially dangerous when the crowd was as large as last friday night.
Heck Buck I agree 100 percent, why don't you send some of that Oil Field money over and get us some new ones, it would for sure be appreciated..............

Proud Buckaroo

Hey, Buck. Listen to this one. Jerry Langley told Smackover to get their field repaired. Whatever it took. Do it and send him the bill.

thabeast428

Buck I was being sarcastic about new gym. Trust me I know we need new and more bleachers and we need a new gym as well. If anyone can do it jerry can lol he has more money than he knows what to do with.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 07, 2014, 03:16:49 pm
Hey, Buck. Listen to this one. Jerry Langley told Smackover to get their field repaired. Whatever it took. Do it and send him the bill.

I think J.L. needs to throw some astroturf  down at Buckaroo stadium, LOL. ........I don't  know oil has drop to 93.00 a barrel, we better wait till it climbs back to 103.00..........be a great tax write off.

Proud Buckaroo

That's what he is trying to get them to do. We need it bad.

bleudog

November 25, 2014, 12:25:03 pm #10 Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 07:31:04 am by bleudog
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on September 07, 2014, 02:07:31 pm
With all the success and all the home town pride at Junction , why don"t they do something about those god awful visitor side facilities?........ 

Election to finance multiple contruction projects scheduled for February 10, 2015:  CLICK HERE

Please get the word out.

THA TRUTH

The sound system might just be jerry brewer he is hard to understand sometimes anyway

Old Scrapper

A JC game usually doesn't last long enough for someone to settle in and get comfortable!

cuz

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 25, 2014, 02:56:08 pm
A JC game usually doesn't last long enough for someone to settle in and get comfortable!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas