• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Started by 501Arkansas, February 24, 2018, 11:16:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Quote from: beach bum on March 01, 2018, 09:14:42 pm
Honestly have no ties to that area whatsoever.... Only rooting for them cause they are terrible year after year in football. You Noles have had plenty of athletic success in your past so I got to root for those poor kids to win at something from Drew Central  ;D
😂😂😂😂must haven't seen this past season in football? It's okay bubba, your team season must be over with?😂😂

biglion1985

501 I am pretty sure that Osceola would've showed them what this year's team was all about lol 😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on March 01, 2018, 09:20:54 pm
501 I am pretty sure that Osceola would've showed them what this year's team was all about lol 😂😂😂
Exactly BL 😂😂😂he must be mad or REAL MAD?😂

WPWells

Curious about this fine Osceola education that taught such great reading comprehension.

biglion1985

I know right y'all showed us what it was all about lol

501Arkansas

Ooohhh BL it's another mad brother on here😂😂😂

biglion1985

Hey if they can't take it then that's there problem lol

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on March 01, 2018, 09:35:06 pm
Hey if they can't take it then that's there problem lol
Right😂😂

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 01, 2018, 09:18:21 pm
😂😂😂😂must haven't seen this past season in football? It's okay bubba, your team season must be over with?😂😂
501 he was saying DC is terrible in football not Osceola. Pay attention in class bro... 😂😂😂😂

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on March 01, 2018, 11:37:23 pm
501 he was saying DC is terrible in football not Osceola. Pay attention in class bro... 😂😂😂😂
😂😂

beach bum

Quote from: beach bum on February 24, 2018, 11:25:55 pm
Drew Central vs Mcgehee...... Round 5

You can call me Nostradomus..... Wait, wait Bumadomus  ;D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on March 03, 2018, 10:04:59 pm
You can call me Nostradomus..... Wait, wait Bumadomus  ;D

So who wins it all?

beach bum

Quote from: Oldman on March 03, 2018, 10:38:24 pm
So who wins it all?

I can't believe I am saying this cause I have been tooting the horn of the train that is the Drew Central Express..... But I am going to have to take Mcgehee over Drew Central by about 7 or 8 points. I have noticed the last couple games these two have played earlier in the year you guys have slowed their offense down. I imagine your coach has a pretty good plan he is executing to do so. I think Mcgehee does just that in the title game. We will see though cause Drew Central seems to be riding some magic right now though the way they just strung off 3 straight in an extremely difficult portion of the bracket at that too.

Jimbo Morphis

Glad we're not playing them at Drew Central again.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas