• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

trumann football coach

Started by elvis26, December 13, 2012, 07:24:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elvis26

:D trumann head coach greg white resigned this week as football coach this week. hopefully trumann will get a good football coach to help turn their football program. trumann has lost 17 of their last 19 games. they have hit rock bottom the last 2 years. hopefully trumann will have a bright future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baitshop

Hearing any possibilities for the new HC...??

x14113

Good luck getting speculations from the 3A folk about a 4A coaching vacancy...  ::)

Basketballfan13

They will probably give it to the Sr Girls Basketball coach.

elvis26

:D are you talking about scott brown?

Basketballfan13

slowntheMUD

Whats going on at Trumann? Have they hired?

elvis26

;D according to the trumann paper this past week they have interviewed 3 coaches so far. they are planning to interview some more coaches before they make a decision. hopefully they will get a good coach at trumann!!!!!!!

loyal fan

Has Trumann had any success in lower levels?

elvis26

;D trumann had some success when they was in aaa. they went to the state semifinals in 1989. they lost 7 to 0 against the eventual state champion mcghee. that is the only year that we came close to winning a state championship. trumann also needs to get more players to come out for football. the last xeveral years trumann only had around 30 players to come out.

saquatch

Word on The Street is that a 5A Private School coach interviewed this week for the Head Job at Trumann

spoony luv

saquatch

Thatd be great.  They have produced D1 players in the past 20 years...  Whats his name?

saquatch

Shouldnt this thread be in the 4A board??

Big Country

Quote from: saquatch on February 07, 2013, 01:38:11 pm
Shouldnt this thread be in the 4A board??
Kinda what I was thinking ;D

loyal fan

snoopy22

I heard John Jenkins was gonna get it.

elvis26

;D where is john jenkins from? is he a good coach?

LionX2

I heard it was going to John Jacob.

loyal fan

Cowkilr13

According to the 2A board Carlisle coach took this job.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas