• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rogers-Heritage HC

Started by Boss Hog, March 15, 2019, 09:28:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boss Hog

Who would possibly want to jump on this? 

purpleswag

Quote from: Boss Hog on March 15, 2019, 09:28:18 am
Who would possibly want to jump on this?

A glutton for punishment

Oldbadger

Need a turn around wizard!

7AFball

So many possible coaches might not want their names "out there" this late in their school year and create an internal dilemma if they don't get the Heritage job. The domino effect can be cruel and utmost secrecy is needed which means not making an official application. Lot of verbal things might be going on now ... and only that, to test the waters. JMHO  ???

Da Truff

Who would it take to turn this program around?  I'm not saying who you think will apply or who might get the job, just wondering who "could" get heritage out of the gutter.

POWERCAT PRIDE

April 19, 2019, 01:43:44 pm #5 Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 01:45:23 pm by POWERCAT PRIDE
Quote from: Da Truff on March 26, 2019, 10:07:13 am
Who would it take to turn this program around?  I'm not saying who you think will apply or who might get the job, just wondering who "could" get heritage out of the gutter.

Only one capable is THE COACH JONES (genuflection).  He's the best football coach in the land

rzrbackfan

Quote from: POWERCAT PRIDE on April 19, 2019, 01:43:44 pm
Only one capable is THE COACH JONES (genuflection).  He's the best football coach in the land

Todd Eskola/ Jim Eskola - Robinson
Kevin Kelley - Pulaski Academy
Anthony Lucas - Pulaski Academy
Mike Volarich - Nashville
JR Eldridge - Arkadelphia

LH_DAD

Quote from: rzrbackfan on August 27, 2019, 03:04:51 pm
Todd Eskola/ Jim Eskola - Robinson
Kevin Kelley - Pulaski Academy
Anthony Lucas - Pulaski Academy
Mike Volarich - Nashville
JR Eldridge - Arkadelphia
This guy.
https://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/04/16/haywood-steve-hookfin-rogers-heritage-high-school-football/3492046002/

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas