• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Commits/Potential Recruits

Started by ESPNAnalyst44, September 25, 2018, 12:07:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ESPNAnalyst44

Just curious how many in this classification will make it to the next level.

JeffSavagIV

Go ahead and add Greg Turner Jr. (Smackover) as a potential recruit. Hopefully the schools 4th D1 athlete since 2012.

WHITEchicken

Smackover already has a few commitments from sophomore runningback from Eldorado to come over next year. Does that count?

panther07

Quote from: WHITEchicken on September 25, 2018, 03:10:12 pm
Smackover already has a few commitments from sophomore runningback from Eldorado to come over next year. Does that count?

Man... after what happened this year, this might not be wise.

SR30

Prichard from Glen Rose has 4 offers to out of state schools and Barr has an offer from Ar Tech.

DeeGee

Quote from: SR30 on September 25, 2018, 04:03:10 pm
Prichard from Glen Rose has 4 offers to out of state schools and Barr has an offer from Ar Tech.

Thats awesome! Go big Beaver's!!!!!

imtie

Quote from: JeffSavagIV on September 25, 2018, 01:16:42 pm
Go ahead and add Greg Turner Jr. (Smackover) as a potential recruit. Hopefully the schools 4th D1 athlete since 2012.
The talent is up there but college coaches won't like the attitude.

Football2mom

QB Weston Amos from Clinton has a few looking at him.Setting up visits soon.

knownothingboutfallball

Heard Booneville has two D lineman with some offers from in state and one or two on the O line that are getting some interest

panther07

Quote from: Football2mom on September 25, 2018, 08:08:13 pm

Hope he follows Park Parish and comes to run the option at HU

Football2mom

Quote from: panther07 on September 25, 2018, 09:40:32 pm
Hope he follows Park Parish and comes to run the option at HU
It will all depend on the offers and options! Keeps the 4.0 GPA up and keeps healthy will definitely help:) He does like Harding along with the three others that want  to have him visit

Hogfish

The Falls Kid from CHG is a playmaker does not have D1 size but does have the explosiveness, playmaking ability and speed to be getting some looks.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Hogfish on September 26, 2018, 06:52:55 am
The Falls Kid from CHG is a playmaker does not have D1 size but does have the explosiveness, playmaking ability and speed to be getting some looks.
Falls is a junior.  I'm unaware if he has any serious interest yet, but I think he will very shortly.  He can take it to the house at any time.  CHG senior Kentrell Hill does have some serious interested colleges, I am told.  Good luck to both of those young men and to them I say keep working hard on the field and work equally as hard in the classroom and let college happen.   

KOJACK

Risonwildcat212

Rison SR. Malik Chavis is committed to the Razorbacks.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on September 26, 2018, 01:02:47 pm
Rison SR. Malik Chavis is committed to the Razorbacks.
I spoke with him after the game last year at CHG and he seems like a very well mannered young man.  Some of his family was there too and they were impressive people as well.  I hope he has a great career at the next level and I hope he helps turn the Hogs around.  Its gonna take talented kids to do it.   

Linebacker

I heard Booneville had a couple players that could possibly play for Prescott's peewee team. ;D

knownothingboutfallball

Quote from: Linebacker on September 26, 2018, 03:32:27 pm
I heard Booneville had a couple players that could possibly play for Prescott's peewee team. ;D
That's what I'm talking about a bunch of pre-madonas

DeeGee

Quote from: Football2mom on September 25, 2018, 08:08:13 pm

That's awesome!  I love to see that someone from the next level up sees these boys play and believes in them and their abilities and their future at the same time, what a great opportunity for these young men! I wish we could give them all a chance at upper level play. It sucks for some kids that tried so hard while they watch their teammates signing commitment papers.😢😢😭😭
Any way, CONGRATULATIONS  to all that has or are gojng to sign your commitment papers and ths The Lord that you proved your worth!

WorkOrder

Doubt it ;D

KOJACK

We need some depth at that level.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: knownothingboutfallball on September 26, 2018, 09:49:15 pm
That's what I'm talking about a bunch of pre-madonas
What in the word is a pre-madona? A Madonna is a virtuous, chaste woman. Would a pre-Madonna be a woman before she became chaste and virtuous? LOL!

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, a prima donna is a vain or unprincipled person who has difficulty working under direction or as part of a team.

panther07

Quote from: CoolBreeze on September 27, 2018, 10:54:01 am
What in the word is a pre-madona? A Madonna is a virtuous, chaste woman. Would a pre-Madonna be a woman before she became chaste and virtuous? LOL!

P.S. Just in case you were wondering, a prima donna is a vain or unprincipled person who has difficulty working under direction or as part of a team.

Hahahahaha

Linebacker

Well they maybe could hang with Prescott's pee wee team. ;D

eagles18

Mayflower has several players being looked at by colleges. I know for a fact they have The twins, 2 offensive/defensive lineman, and 3 Line backers being looked at by colleges.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: KOJACK on September 27, 2018, 08:20:17 am
We need some depth at that level.

We could possibly send some to tryout if my ole buddy Kojack is the coach.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas