• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dogs and Lions meet on the Serengeti for a Homecoming Speedfest.

Started by Pit Bull, September 21, 2018, 11:26:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

Earle and Clarendon, Homecoming, I'm marinating Boston Butts, Chicken, Lamb Chops, Lobster, Shrimp, Scallions, Turkey Legs, Lion Everything, can someone please bring the sides? Roof Roof...

Coach95

Might be having all that to yourself if the fight gets reported to AAA between Clarendon and Brinkley...the video shows a bench clearing fight

HorseFeathers

Wow...so which winner gets the Money County Cup? The brawl winner, or the game winner?

MomaLion

Clarendon won both. At least one Brinkley player was arrested.

Pit Bull

Bulldogs2002

Maddog11

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Old Scrapper

Before big baby turns this into the king of the jungle Malik wit 9 dunks we have 350 national championships 800 conference championships we beat 6a whoever I just want to say Earle with a mercy rule victory,  lions take a whip'n

bdubyab60

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 22, 2018, 09:33:02 am
Before big baby turns this into the king of the jungle Malik wit 9 dunks we have 350 national championships 800 conference championships we beat 6a whoever I just want to say Earle with a mercy rule victory,  lions take a whip'n
+1

justafan13

Quote from: MomaLion on September 22, 2018, 12:01:29 am
Clarendon won both. At least one Brinkley player was arrested.

You want to talk about being the victim in every post and then post about "facts". Please quit lying about Brinkley. 0 people were arrested. Say what you want. One of your basketball players was on the chain gang. I won't name names because that's disrespectful. Even though i know his name for a fact. Not like the lies you're spreading. He was instigating the sideline. Students should not be a part of the chain gang on the opposite sideline. Also your own officer told me to my face a Clarendon player shoved first. But keep lying to make yourself feel better.

da greatest bigbaby

September 22, 2018, 12:16:13 pm #12 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:21:29 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Old scrapper we are still king of the jungle we have like 13 conference title football  des arc is 2nd an earle has none here lol how ever they split the team's yaw still have 2  win 14 then holla @ me pit bull lol an I don't think earle is going anywhere soon like  3a lol soo win lose or draw were still head honcho around here just like Palestine/Wheatley when they move back down 2 our conference same business  lol now proceed with yaw mouth'n an if yaw wanna throw hoops in same thang earle won the last 2 thats all  but we have won bout 15 hughes won a couple @ 1st also pit bull then we're bottom feeders whip'd em on their way out in Carlisle by 20 soo sad lol now they don't even have a squad lol yaw catch up put some respect on our name lol I'm bigbaby 1 now as far as yaw HC game Friday I think it should be a good game  lots of speed an good athletes fly'n around unlike the brinkley rival game where they were just play'n not 2 lose an trying not 2  get blown out lol play ball get loose an do your thang once we got going back 2 back td's til time ran out lol I'm sure yaw gonna be playing 2 win an raise'n yaw roof 2 many athletes then we will open our game  an score bout 4 td's our  6'4 QB rod will open up an get busy an hit them speedy recievers then we will whip yaw lol almost came back on no.9 mccrory 34-21 expect the same

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 22, 2018, 12:16:13 pm
Old scrapper we are still king of the jungle we have like 13 conference title football  des arc is 2nd an earle has none here lol how ever they split the team's yaw still have 2  win 14 then holla @ me pit bull lol an I don't think earle is going anywhere soon like  3a lol soo win lose or draw were still head honcho around here just like Palestine/Wheatley when they move back down 2 our conference same business  lol now proceed with yaw mouth'n an if yaw wanna throw hoops in same thang earle won the last 2 thats all  but we have won bout 15 hughes won a couple @ 1st also pit bull then we're bottom feeders whip'd em on their way out in Carlisle by 20 soo sad lol now they don't even have a squad lol yaw catch up put some respect on our name lol I'm bigbaby 1 now as far as yaw HC game Friday I think it should be a good game  lots of speed an good athletes fly'n around unlike the brinkley rival game where they were just play'n not 2 lose an trying not 2  get blown out lol play ball get loose an do your thang once we got going back 2 back td's til time ran out lol I'm sure yaw gonna be playing 2 win an raise'n yaw roof 2 many athletes then we will open our game  an score bout 4 td's our  6'4 QB rod will open up an get busy an hit them speedy recievers then we will whip yaw lol almost came back on no.9 mccrory 34-21 expect the same
Are you saying to expect your team to take a "whipn" about the same as you did to McCrory?? Thought you had confidence in your team to win

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 22, 2018, 12:16:13 pm
BigDummy the last time Earle was in the 6-2A we were champs and co champs of the conference in football.

FoxandHound34

Think he was really referring to hoops Dogg, let him have it

da greatest bigbaby

Read it again dogg an we got 13 conference titles OK yaw got 1 lol soo before yaw start mouth'n yaw need bout 13 or 14 more lol were still king of the jungle head honcho here an got bout 15 in hoops yaw got 2 here lol soo where yaw wanna start lol an on the game this Friday I gave yaw the senerio an when we will start whip'n yaw prolly around the 4th qtr if yaw bring it come on if not you can drag it out like brinkley noo offense waste of talent an were not gonna feel sorry for yaw after  lol

Pit Bull

MomaLion

Quote from: Coach95 on September 21, 2018, 11:28:38 pm
Might be having all that to yourself if the fight gets reported to AAA between Clarendon and Brinkley...the video shows a bench clearing fight
If you saw a bench clearing fight then you saw the wrong fight lol. Nobody was on the bench because the game was over and all players were lining up to shake hands.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 22, 2018, 04:03:00 pm
What is this guy talking about?

Sad thing is, he hasn't even started yet. They havent won a conference title in football in forever.

MomaLion

Quote from: justafan13 on September 22, 2018, 11:15:10 am

You want to talk about being the victim in every post and then post about "facts". Please quit lying about Brinkley. 0 people were arrested. Say what you want. One of your basketball players was on the chain gang. I won't name names because that's disrespectful. Even though i know his name for a fact. Not like the lies you're spreading. He was instigating the sideline. Students should not be a part of the chain gang on the opposite sideline. Also your own officer told me to my face a Clarendon player shoved first. But keep lying to make yourself feel better.
Your the one lying. The kid pushed a police officer and was arrested. Maybe they decided not to press charges who knows.
As for who started it... we have video showing y'alls player running at our side with his helmet off. That started everything. So get your own facts straight.

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 22, 2018, 02:26:32 pm
Read it again dogg an we got 13 conference titles OK yaw got 1 lol soo before yaw start mouth'n yaw need bout 13 or 14 more lol were still king of the jungle head honcho here an got bout 15 in hoops yaw got 2 here lol soo where yaw wanna start lol an on the game this Friday I gave yaw the senerio an when we will start whip'n yaw prolly around the 4th qtr if yaw bring it come on if not you can drag it out like brinkley noo offense waste of talent an were not gonna feel sorry for yaw after  lol
13 Conference Titles in Basketball 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Earle has 10 STATE TITLES in Basketball

Pit Bull

Old Scrapper

September 22, 2018, 05:02:54 pm #23 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 05:07:09 pm by Old Scrapper
😂👍🏽⬆️ for the record big baby I'm not on the Earle bandwagon, because Hazen is going to come after them as soon as y'all get your whip'n from us.

da greatest bigbaby

September 22, 2018, 05:28:59 pm #24 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 05:34:49 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Moma don't pay them any attention their just run'n around trying 2 figure out what they gonna do bout these lion whip'n Friday lol like brinkley i  wished they would've play'd some football the 1st half instead that bull they were on it would've been 16-6 @ the half  32-6 Final  lol an dogg we were talking bout friday football an our 13  football conference title's king of the jungle if yaw are interested pit bull seem excited bout having us as yaw homecoming opponent now he act like he  don't noo wut is going on yess you do talking bout bbq'n us lions an only got 1 conference title here yaw should be preparing for this whip'n  lol an dogg now you talking bout hoop titles now yaw don't even have a hoop coach do yaw plzz lol an don't for get we drum'd yaw 50-14 in football  back n 2000 wit CED an tank an whip'd parkin before that I was surprised yaw made it 2 the playoffs from that other conference an we got pro nfl players dude  lol soo those 10 state hoop titles don't mean anything 2 us until yaw unking us which yaw prolly want we whip'd marked tree lol an where was yaw in 2015 Clarendon vs cedar ridge

FoxandHound34

HorseFeathers

We king of the jungle *thumps chest* but we don't want to talk about 2018, 2017, or 2016 💪💪

FoxandHound34

Hadn't won anything in football since Monica and Clinton was in office

Bulldogs2002

September 22, 2018, 07:17:57 pm #28 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 07:34:41 pm by Bulldogs2002
I thought this was a thread about Earle and Clarendon FOOTBALL?? Who cares who Clarendon fought last night.....who cares how many conference titles Clarendon has in basketball. Showtime this Friday 7PM @ the Dogg Pound and we love to show hospitality so make sure y'all get there a lil early to tailgate with us before our boys hand out this Big L!!!!!

Dogg

The only thing Clarendon can win is an excuse, coulda, woulda,shoulda crown

justafan13

Quote from: MomaLion on September 22, 2018, 04:11:12 pm
Your the one lying. The kid pushed a police officer and was arrested. Maybe they decided not to press charges who knows.
As for who started it... we have video showing y'alls player running at our side with his helmet off. That started everything. So get your own facts straight.

No one was arrested. No handcuffs no anything. Ask your officer and quit making things up. Post the video if everything you have is facts

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 22, 2018, 05:28:59 pm
Moma don't pay them any attention their just run'n around trying 2 figure out what they gonna do bout these lion whip'n Friday lol like brinkley i  wished they would've play'd some football the 1st half instead that bull they were on it would've been 16-6 @ the half  32-6 Final  lol an dogg we were talking bout friday football an our 13  football conference title's king of the jungle if yaw are interested pit bull seem excited bout having us as yaw homecoming opponent now he act like he  don't noo wut is going on yess you do talking bout bbq'n us lions an only got 1 conference title here yaw should be preparing for this whip'n  lol an dogg now you talking bout hoop titles now yaw don't even have a hoop coach do yaw plzz lol an don't for get we drum'd yaw 50-14 in football  back n 2000 wit CED an tank an whip'd parkin before that I was surprised yaw made it 2 the playoffs from that other conference an we got pro nfl players dude  lol soo those 10 state hoop titles don't mean anything 2 us until yaw unking us which yaw prolly want we whip'd marked tree lol an where was yaw in 2015 Clarendon vs cedar ridge
I thought it was impossible for a human being to be that DUMB & IGNORANT but you proved me wrong.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Dogg on September 22, 2018, 07:58:30 pm
I thought it was impossible for a human being to be that DUMB & IGNORANT but you proved me wrong.
Dont worry. He will prove it 10 fold. Just hang wait

da greatest bigbaby

Bulldog 02 that's dogg an the other guys fox an ctucker we wanna whip yaw Friday nite an spoil yaw HC an we want be able 2 tailgate with yaw dog02 but we will be primed on the field may have another possible d-1 player  big cam 6'2 195 de is a beast laid helluva licks on the brinkley boys all nite they didn't score nothing else  all nite an you rite this is football we need some more prime time  NFL play like  CED an tank  we ain't messed up bout noo ole basketball titles either it's 2018 an our QB 6'4 175 rod ain't bad either lol it's gonna be a tough game but we're hoping yaw will open it  on up we got some talent an speed if it's close by the 4th qtr the mighty lions gonna shine an gone whip yaw 28-27 were soo primed   an fox I know they were 3a an by saying where I meant championship game I think it was a lil private school little rock Episcopal yaw put your helmet on you an dogg lol

Ctucker

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Did the special needs poster say they had another D1 player on this team? Would you not have to have the first one, to have another?  ???

FoxandHound34

Guess I now know who the white van drops off and picks up after every game pick 😂😂

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 22, 2018, 08:29:13 pm
Bulldog 02 that's dogg an the other guys fox an ctucker we wanna whip yaw Friday nite an spoil yaw HC an we want be able 2 tailgate with yaw dog02 but we will be primed on the field may have another possible d-1 player  big cam 6'2 195 de is a beast laid helluva licks on the brinkley boys all nite they didn't score nothing else  all nite an you rite this is football we need some more prime time  NFL play like  CED an tank  we ain't messed up bout noo ole basketball titles either it's 2018 an our QB 6'4 175 rod ain't bad either lol it's gonna be a tough game but we're hoping yaw will open it  on up we got some talent an speed if it's close by the 4th qtr the mighty lions gonna shine an gone whip yaw 28-27 were soo primed   an fox I know they were 3a an by saying where I meant championship game I think it was a lil private school little rock Episcopal yaw put your helmet on you an dogg lol
[/quote

Big Baby do you come with an interpreter????
Yes y'all wanna whoop us BUT that's not gonna happen...you'll be wearing a BULLDOG jersey by halftime

Pit Bull

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 22, 2018, 05:28:59 pm

Wait a minute, this momma funker is retarded! What the teenage mutant ninja turtle text message Klingon, Jimhadar, alternate universe, type like I talk, Kermit the Frog, Legal Eagle, Muppet as, Grimis, Seasame Street on Fragil Rock, Uncle Traveling Matt, Bugs Bunny, Goofy as dumb as kindergarten code bull droppings did I just read! If Big Baby graduated from Clarendon High, sports need to be banned until I come down there and choke the horse bile out of those Charlie Brown "Wamp Wamp Wamp," teachers because nobody is learning ish but how to properly communicate with Gremlins.

WPWells

NEark tigers

bigbaby,

You are committing grammatical fraud in your posts. Please improve.

Sincerely,
Punctuation

bdubyab60

Quote from: Ctucker on September 22, 2018, 08:31:24 pm
Didnt have to wait long!
Yaba Daba doo right on time. Makes no sense. I can see him counting his fingers to make change for a 3 dollar bill now

Dogg

I wonder if anybody in Clarendon ever told his patents that the 1st and 3rd comes every month? Somebody got a heluva lump sum payment coming

jbtiger73

Its kinda noble that momma says that they won the fight. When 5 of their guys circle around our 5'8 cornerback, and jump him. And by the way, his parents are going to press charges against your wonderful school district for that. Also, one of our coaches is a pastor. And one of the officers called a boy and told him he needs to get his butt back. And all he was doing was pulling our boys away. But Clarendon is just so innocent, as usual.

ISU7

I cant believe y'all downing a baby. lol Yall should know how babies talk. lol.
Go Doggs!!!!!!
Earle by 17

big E

Now yall all see what me and pick and jb have been dealing with fir the last 4 years when he just popped. I've still think he is momalions alternate ego. Oh and Earle by 30 by halftime.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 23, 2018, 10:18:11 am #46 Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 12:20:39 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: big E on September 23, 2018, 10:10:07 am
Now yall all see what me and pick and jb have been dealing with fir the last 4 years when he just popped. I've still think he is momalions alternate ego. Oh and Earle by 30 by halftime.

It makes my head hurt just trying to kinda figure out what he is saying. Most times I just skim through and see if he called me out in that post, if not I dont even try to decipher it, if he does, I just pop a couple tylenol and try to figure it out.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 23, 2018, 10:18:11 am
It makes my head hurt just trying kinda figure out what he is saying. Most times I just skim through and see if he called me out in that post, if not I dont even try to decipher it, if he does, I just pop a couple tylenol and try to figure it out.

Dang, I thought I had it bad by reading his post. I had to reread these sentences over to decipher....

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 23, 2018, 07:53:36 am
Its kinda noble that momma says that they won the fight. When 5 of their guys circle around our 5'8 cornerback, and jump him. And by the way, his parents are going to press charges against your wonderful school district for that. Also, one of our coaches is a pastor. And one of the officers called a boy and told him he needs to get his butt back. And all he was doing was pulling our boys away. But Clarendon is just so innocent, as usual.
Were you there? If not then you have nothing to say. Y'all can thank y'all's #61 for all that. Y'all were still fighting long after every Lions player was in the field house and had to be escorted to the buses. Nobody is innocent but 1 player started that crap and he was wearing a Tiger uniform.

Dogg

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas