• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

junction city to the 3a next year

Started by Redandwhite, June 16, 2015, 10:27:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Redandwhite

WPWells

Lineman

Longfellow

Jimbo Morphis

Proud Buckaroo

JC Guy

If a bunch of you are sitting around thinking that JC will be moving up to be the 3A whipping boy then you will have many sad Friday nights coming your way. And before some jump on and start running your pie holes about the JC ego think about how you would take some of the post If it was your team this was said about. Thanks PB for getting in going because it has been pretty slow on the boards this week and this should take off. Be carful what you wish for JC is loaded with young talent.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: JC Guy on June 16, 2015, 02:21:50 pm
If a bunch of you are sitting around thinking that JC will be moving up to be the 3A whipping boy then you will have many sad Friday nights coming your way. And before some jump on and start running your pie holes about the JC ego think about how you would take some of the post If it was your team this was said about. Thanks PB for getting in going because it has been pretty slow on the boards this week and this should take off. Be carful what you wish for JC is loaded with young talent.
settle down sparky. pretty sure they are naming schools junction city will mercy rule.

FBfan79

JC Guy

My bad PB looked back and gave you credit for Redandwhites post. Maybe his beloved team will get that chance to mercy JC if we are good enough to get in the play offs.

Hootie

They'll be lucky to win 10 games each year. Bunch of scrubs!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: JC Guy on June 16, 2015, 02:27:30 pm
My bad PB looked back and gave you credit for Redandwhites post. Maybe his beloved team will get that chance to mercy JC if we are good enough to get in the play offs.
sooooo you think he is saying teams are going to mercy rule junction? that's not how i'm reading it.

Proud Buckaroo

JC Guy

Jimbo Morphis

Lineman

JC Guy

JC Guy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Oldman on June 16, 2015, 12:57:50 pm
Quote from: Redandwhite on June 16, 2015, 10:27:34 am
I wonder whose getting mercy ruled.
pearl harbor was bombed.

I hear the Germans had some thing to do with this...

Anyway... junction city moves up mercy rules most of their conference, cause the bottom 5/8th of the 3a-6 would be doing good to compete with cutter morning star....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas