• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'd Like to Announce

Started by WPWells, June 01, 2015, 09:27:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

That 12th Man will officially be returning to FF for the 2015-2016 season!

Lineman

So I guess the contract negotiations were a success?

adaptedtigerfan

Rumor is there were some major contracts signed.   

WPWells

I'm not at liberty to discuss the massive contract that I just signed other than to say my net worth now rivals that of Warren Buffett

Longfellow

Hootie

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 01, 2015, 11:15:13 am
I'm not at liberty to discuss the massive contract that I just signed other than to say my net worth now rivals that of Warren Buffett
probably closer to a buffet at warren.

Truthfully

Now, THAT is funny, Oldman!!! 1+

SuperTurfMonkey

I only have one thing to say....I'm not going anywhere either 😂😂😂

elvis26

1-Adam-12

Brian G

Heck, I thought the impossible had happened and he was announcing he finally got a date.

WPWells

Come on now, B.G. The ladies love me

fastdrop

Quote from: B.G. on June 07, 2015, 01:26:30 pm
Heck, I thought the impossible had happened and he was announcing he finally got a date.
Caitlyn  Jenner

adaptedtigerfan

Holy Moly the admin dropping bombs🚀

PrivateLesson

This is a different subject and one more of a serious nature......I know we all like to have fun here on Fearless but in the end life is very short.   Who God places in our lives at certain points can be forever changing.  As a Christian, I believe in praying for and loving one another so, without giving out personal information.....I would like to request prayer, if you wish, for Dee.     I hope she doesn't become too upset at me for this but I believe she can use all the prayers she can get right now.   I don't know her all that well....but from what I don't have too in order to pray. 

God Bless and Thank you.:)

soldier

Jimbo Morphis

hope everything is ok dee.

DeeGee

Quote from: SuperTurfMonkey on June 02, 2015, 06:51:54 am
I only have one thing to say....I'm not going anywhere either 😂😂😂

As if we didn't know!  !!!!

DeeGee

Quote from: PrivateLesson on June 08, 2015, 05:27:02 pm
This is a different subject and one more of a serious nature......I know we all like to have fun here on Fearless but in the end life is very short.   Who God places in our lives at certain points can be forever changing.  As a Christian, I believe in praying for and loving one another so, without giving out personal information.....I would like to request prayer, if you wish, for Dee.     I hope she doesn't become too upset at me for this but I believe she can use all the prayers she can get right now.   I don't know her all that well....but from what I don't have too in order to pray. 

God Bless and Thank you.:)

Thank you very much. Life puts us through trials that we have to conquer and I shall cause I'm a fighter. Thanks all.

DeeGee

I will update after the surgery and what's going on. Thanks. 

BigLion10

glad you don't have to sit out this year  ;D

Clara Allen

For a homer from Charleston, you're a pretty good egg..... Glad you made the AAA eligibility requirements...

WPWells

Warriors I'm a United Methodist, remember? Of course I'm a good egg

Clara Allen

That's tight!  Another thing you have going for you!

Jacketman65

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 18, 2015, 12:48:45 pm
Warriors I'm a United Methodist, remember? Of course I'm a good egg
12th, just what is a United Methodist?  Heard of the 1st, 2nd, Oak Street and so on!  Just curious! :)

WPWells

Anytime you see a Methodist church it'll be "Such and such United Methodist Church" ex in Charleston I attend Firsf United Methodist Church and in Fayetteville I attend Central United Methodist Church. If someone says "I'm a Methodist" chances are good they actually mean a United Methodist. There was a merger in 1959 between two Methodist denominations to form the United Methodist Church

Clara Allen

You know your history pretty well but it was 1969 and the merge was between the Methodists and United Brethern churches. 

WPWells

That was a jet-lag induced post written at 2:00 AM with several typos. Thanks for helping me out, though!

Clara Allen

Gotcha!  Hope your trip was wonderful.  My vacation seems to be to coaches' clinic and school workshops this summer.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas