• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Top Returning Players for 2015?

Started by mack truck, May 28, 2015, 03:10:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mack truck

Who will be the top returning players for your team?

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

PrivateLesson

Hootie

Sprinkler System -- McGehee C/O #NeverGraduates

Proud Buckaroo

Jordan Jones, Dewayne Jones, and Purifoy.

macadoshis

Longfellow

May 28, 2015, 08:03:36 pm #7 Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:40:59 pm by Longfellow
Colby Whitlow, Nic Swanson, Logan Via

RabidWolf

Trevor Pipkin, Brandon Walker --Prescott

adaptedtigerfan

hotdog7

Curleywolf Fan

Trever Pipkin for sure. Correct me if im wrong but I think he threw for around 3000 yards and over 30 touchdowns with only around 4 interceptions. He can run or throw and he is football smart and book smart. A very good all around player that usually makes smart decisions on the field.

State champs 2010

All state running back Cecil Langston from rivercrest.

AmSycho

Trever "Sarge" Pipkin is a pretty talented player. All around good kid as well. Look forward to seeing how he carries the Wolves next season.

mack truck

Gates will be returning for Fordyce. Very strong and talented young man. He carried the Bugs to the third round of the playoffs.

Proud Buckaroo

The kid never leaves the field... He plays his position well. Never seen him get exhausted. I have seen him get a bit frustrated, but he's all around great player.

mack truck

June 01, 2015, 12:53:13 pm #16 Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:04:12 pm by mack truck
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 01, 2015, 11:48:50 am
The kid never leaves the field... He plays his position well. Never seen him get exhausted. I have seen him get a bit frustrated, but he's all around great player.

maytag

Longfellow

That depends on his health. Any updates on his comeback?

HeadBussa08

had a buddy witness him clean 315 this spring. Id say he was recovering great! lol

maytag

Eagle20

Beaver Fever

I saw a YouTube video of him power cleaning 305, pretty good form too. 

coltmom#10

All-state RB Cecil Langston (3,044 career yds) & all-state LB Brayden Wilson (124 tkl) return for Rivercrest

And Parker and Bass return for Osceola

Longfellow

Speaking of Rivercrest, what does the rest of that team look like? All I know is that Langston is a good RB

Wheels

Just seen where Harmony Groves Jon Johnson ran a 4.41 and a 4.46 40 at the Arkansas camp today. Looks like he is back and a whole lot better.

Beaver Fever

Is Arkansas interested? That seems fast for a kid his size.
What offers does he have so far?

Wheels

4.41 at 6'-1 205 isn't bad. I've heard U of A coach Barry Lunneys has visited Jon at school twice since last football season ended and invited him to camp said they liked him as an OLB or safety. So I'm quessing there is some interest. Think he has offers from Austin Peay (D1-AA), Henderson, OBU and Harding. After doing well at camps heard ASU and UCA is really starting to show intrest and may be close to an offer.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/jun/20/arkansas-advance-camp-updates/

Hootie

Those are 3 very good D2 football programs.

Beaver Fever

Best of luck to him. I will be pulling for him every game but one. 
It makes hog games more enjoyable when you know some of the players.

BigWolfC/O2017

Another player returning is Maleric Butler from Prescott a 3 year starter.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas