• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

question I've been in a debate about this evening.

Started by DeeGee, May 13, 2015, 01:07:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeeGee

So another pool player and I were discussing high school football. He said, I say out of his minsaidHazen is the best team in Amman conferences 2A thru 7A. I say JC would be the closest from the lower conferences to compete most years. He says the cheat and pay players and all that blah blah blah. Just want you all's opinion to get a general idea of who you all think. (homers accepted)
Thanks,  just since my son has moved to 4A I'm starting to talk to a lot more conferences not just 3 and 4A. Thank you kindly for your feed back.

Proud Buckaroo

Jealousy is bread in many ways. Pay players? What good with that do? Guy must have been drinking.. lol. Hazen is a decent team. Far from the "best" in any conference.

Beaver Fever

DeeGee

Quote from: Beaver Fever on May 13, 2015, 06:38:33 am
I don't think he was the only one drinking

Are you assuming I was drinking?  We sweetie hate to burst your bubble but I don't drink. Fail!  Try again.

WPWells

He was making a joke based on the typos in your original post

Skip Baymore

Quote from: DeeGoldie on May 13, 2015, 01:07:30 am
So another pool player and I were discussing high school football. He said, I say out of his minsaidHazen is the best team in Amman conferences 2A thru 7A. I say JC would be the closest from the lower conferences to compete most years. He says the cheat and pay players and all that blah blah blah. Just want you all's opinion to get a general idea of who you all think. (homers accepted)
Thanks,  just since my son has moved to 4A I'm starting to talk to a lot more conferences not just 3 and 4A. Thank you kindly for your feed back.
You should know DeeDee, you have to ignore that kind of nonsense (as long as you can, lol).  Hazen is a good football team and good football tradition, but I think this person had better be concerned with 2A first.  Go Raiders!

JC Guy

Quote from: DeeGoldie on May 13, 2015, 01:07:30 am
DG my son has been a two way starter and all special teams for the past two years can you ask the guy with the inside info about the pay for play where my boy can pick up his back pay? LOL

WPWells

JC Guy

THA TRUTH

what the jc booster clubs give to the football players is nobody's buisness but ours

Proud Buckaroo

So. You do pay your players? That's IT. I'm calling the AAA.

adaptedtigerfan

JC prob has more of a football budget than Bentonville.

hornethigh-mhs

JC Guy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 02, 2015, 03:57:17 pm
JC prob has more of a football budget than Bentonville.
I see you found your mic ( Bless your heart ). Pretty weak hater skills. You need to jump down on the 2A boards Now some of them boys can show you how to hate on JC. Old TDH will be coming up with us he can teach you the ropes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas