• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston Real Estate Developmental Project

Started by WPWells, April 21, 2015, 01:51:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

You'll need all the help you can get, because your old southern rival will be coming at ya.....and Wilson is driving the charter bus!

We'd fly in but yall don't have a runway big enough. Guess we could land at The Fort!

Skip Baymore

May 18, 2015, 12:30:54 am #51 Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 01:29:55 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: HF on May 17, 2015, 09:22:44 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on May 17, 2015, 09:04:57 pm
I was sitting there @ graduation thinking that could be that best all around class in school history...   Academically as well as athletically. 
12th mans recruiting class going to be that good?

Wilson

Just to clear things up my recruiting agency has in fact contracted with an undisclosed school located somewhere in NW Arkansas . . My agency is still under contract to the aforementioned school in extreme south Arkansas . . my staff is very capable of handling the recruiting and transportation of said recruits for multiple schools as we also have contracts with Allen, Tx . .Hoover,Alabama . .Evangel Christian Academy. and Jenks, Oklahoma . .we still have room for a couple more schools at differing levels of recruiting /transportation depending on the compensation level. . JC has opted for the platinum + plan whic is quite pricey and does incorporate a Gulfstream. .and for big games. . a champagne room and brass pole for the big donors entertainment . . .

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

We @ Charleston want the Platinum + premium package.  We want chrome poles brass is just trashy.  We have class here in Charleston. 8)

PrivateLesson

WPWells

What's shameful is the fact that you're making a big deal about a fun thread

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on May 28, 2015, 07:21:51 am

12th Man.....you need to quit reading so much into posts.   My post was directed at adapted not you and I was meaning it was shameful about having such high standards now.  You know humility might do you a little good.   Now play nice, I am.

I don't know why you insist on taking things out of text or reading my posts with such a hateful attitude but you really need to stop doing that, okay?

adaptedtigerfan

PrivateLesson

May 28, 2015, 07:30:16 am #59 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 06:48:51 am by PrivateLesson
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on May 28, 2015, 07:28:59 am
PL I guess you prefer brass over chrome?
Never have had either...

PrivateLesson

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on May 28, 2015, 07:21:51 am
whats shameful is the lack of respect you have for me and the way you attack everything I post...along with some others on here.  Quit judging everyone.  You are not God.  And you are not a Mod on FF either.   In fact, I might suggest you imay need to ignore my posts all together if you have nothing nice to post towards me.   Now have a nice day. 

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on May 28, 2015, 06:45:42 am
We @ Charleston want the Platinum + premium package.  We want chrome poles brass is just trashy.  We have class here in Charleston. 8)

Adapted prefers a chrome sheep pen.  Looks classy.

PrivateLesson

Adapted has a sheep pen?    I thought he had them in the pasture with the goats? 

He does prefer a silver a spoon.....but I thought he had stainless steel fishing rods for all those big fish he catches. :)

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: PrivateLesson on May 28, 2015, 09:07:59 am
Adapted has a sheep pen?    I thought he had them in the pasture with the goats? 

He does prefer a silver a spoon.....but I thought he had stainless steel fishing rods for all those big fish he catches. :)

He's a sheep man and snoopy pole type guy. 

PrivateLesson

Shhhh.....I think that snoopy pole thing might apply to some more on here;)  lol

A Trophy Sheep loving countyline-in...go figure!  :)

WPWells

Adapted will be fixed up right nice out on the old practice field with his sheep pen and his lemonade stand

adaptedtigerfan

Yeah easy on the Snoopy pole on here.   😂😂

Lineman

Jabali

Quote from: PrivateLesson on May 28, 2015, 09:07:59 am

The "big fish he catches" may be another one of the fibs he likes to tell. "I was just trying to help that sheep over the fence" is probably another.

PrivateLesson

Lol!  You mean adapted doesn't catch fish the size of the one at Bull Shoals??   

PrivateLesson

You Guys did see that 65 pound stripped bass?? 

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

Better be careful or she'll go off on you

PrivateLesson

May 29, 2015, 03:45:10 am #73 Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:00:24 am by PrivateLesson

For all you know.....this could be a shared account...lol!  :)

PrivateLesson

Oh the possibilities........... :o

I have been known to go off on a Dr.Pepper and a Pepperoni Pizza. 

WPWells

Took a prospective coach on a tour today. He just seemed interested in the slushies at the nearby sonic

PrivateLesson

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 11, 2015, 02:15:24 pm
Took a prospective coach on a tour today. He just seemed interested in the slushies at the nearby sonic

Thought he was already hired?  Charleston sports academy already flip flopping on hiring folks

Longfellow

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas