• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

non conference games you are looking forward to

Started by beach bum, April 14, 2015, 08:08:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

Please add to this but here are some that stand out to me for the 2015 season. These are games that should gauge where a teams season may be headed as far as meeting high expectations. Like I said feel free to add games you think should be added to the discussion.... Dardanelle @ Booneville, Charleston vs. Shiloh Christian, Prairie Grove @ Charleston, Rison @ Fordyce, Mcgehee @ Hamburg, Gurdon @ Prescott, Smackover vs. Warren, Junction City @ Smackover

adaptedtigerfan

DeeGee

DeeGee

April 14, 2015, 09:38:36 am #3 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 09:41:07 am by DeeGoldie
So if you all aren't busy the next 3 Saturday evenings at 7pm,  you should come to Central High School in Little Rock  and watch the Arkansas Wildcats play!  It's a semi-pro women's football team that I play on. Yes it's full contact. Since we are semi-pro and sponsored through the NFL, we play by NFL rules. Our first game of the season was last week in Tulsa Oklahoma. We lost,  7-0. But we are practicing hard this week for Kansas City. Just wanted to invite you all because I consider all of you friends. There will be a special at half time for an ECS teacher.

http://www.katv.com/Clip/11290876/female-football-team-plays-for-more-than-wins#.VSiNXJ2vTOw.facebook

crmorrow24

Quote from: DeeGoldie on April 14, 2015, 09:38:36 am
So if you all aren't busy the next 3 Saturday evenings at 7pm,  you should come to Central High School in Little Rock  and watch the Arkansas Wildcats play!  It's a semi-pro women's football team that I play on. Yes it's full contact. Since we are semi-pro and sponsored through the NFL, we play by NFL rules. Our first game of the season was last week in Tulsa Oklahoma. We lost,  7-0. But we are practicing hard this week for Kansas City. Just wanted to invite you all because I consider all of you friends. There will be a special at half time for an ECS teacher.

http://www.katv.com/Clip/11290876/female-football-team-plays-for-more-than-wins#.VSiNXJ2vTOw.facebook
What position do you play Dee?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: crmorrow24 on April 14, 2015, 03:10:28 pm
Quote from: DeeGoldie on April 14, 2015, 09:38:36 am

What position do you play Dee?
i'm going to guess qb or a head hunting safety.

DeeGee

April 14, 2015, 05:00:23 pm #6 Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:02:48 pm by DeeGoldie
No not QB!  I'm way too short for that. My position is RB. And I am on the kick off team and return team. And occasionally play corner . Just look for the short one on the team lol. #88

Clara Allen

Lamar-Clarksville at Lamar this year. 
Every cop in Johnson County will be there!

Paperman

Osceola at Hazen! Don't know why but I think it might be a better game than it was last season!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas