• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ORDER THE RINGS

Started by WPWells, April 13, 2015, 01:09:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on June 01, 2015, 08:47:31 pm
Do you want to know why you can't compare opponents or games?
Take a look at last years Kansas City Chiefs.
They beat Super Bowl runner-up Seattle, stomped a mudhole in Super Bowl champs New England- but lost to 2-14 Tennessee and 3-13 Oakland.
So what does that mean?
Only that you have to bring your A-game to every opponent. Otherwise you have people that 6 months later think "oh, because you only beat xxx by this much, and we won by that much, then we would beat you".
Do you know that JC could not have played with the Chucks? That would be h---- no. That's what was said. The fact is the clown that made the original statement knows JC could have played with them when he made the dumb remark. I ask you not to twist my words and I see that you do have some football savvy. Go watch some game film on JC and you will see what makes me say we could play with them the past two years. I have watched the Chucks.

WPWells

Charleston-JC would have been a good game. I'd say JC would have been top 6 in 3A, but you have to remember that Charleston, Smackover (I know y'all beat them), Episcopal Collegiate, Booneville, and Prescott were all very good teams. JC wouldn't have stomped a mudhole in any of them

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 02, 2015, 04:55:00 am
Charleston-JC would have been a good game. I'd say JC would have been top 6 in 3A, but you have to remember that Charleston, Smackover (I know y'all beat them), Episcopal Collegiate, Booneville, and Prescott were all very good teams. JC wouldn't have stomped a mudhole in any of them

-Painted Fan-

JC 33
Smackover 19
I wasn't aware that 14 points = 3 touchdowns?

Jack1990

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on June 02, 2015, 06:03:02 am
JC 33
Smackover 19
New math!! LOL

THA TRUTH

I'm just going off what I observed and if jones and Hempstead gave charleston as much trouble as the did add 6 more athletes at that level and u will see what jc brought to the game to me smack matched up better because of the fact they had athletes that matched jc at some positions but jc again could have hung more on smackover but they had a fumbling problem in that week 1 game while moving the ball almost at will until the fumbles occurred

JC Guy

Quote from: Jack1990 on June 02, 2015, 07:46:07 am
Quote from: -Painted Fan- on June 02, 2015, 06:03:02 am
JC 33
Smackover 19
New math!! LOL
I don't know if BW99 belongs to us but if he does we will put him in summer school to work on that math.

Jack1990

Based on this post...I'd say he is a Smackover fan...Title of Thread is "smackover buckaroos chances"

Quote from: benchwarmer99 on January 22, 2015, 08:41:22 am
whats everyones thoughts about us winning it all?

snoopy22

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 02, 2015, 05:53:57 am
You do know that Prescott had Episcopal 41 to 13 to start the 4th quarter.  What was the Smackover Episcopal score?  Oh yeah I got it, nevermind, 18 to 12.

adaptedtigerfan

I don't know what to think of a guy that goes back 3 months in a post and gets completely truly upset about it.   And the way it "sounds". If the Smackaroos would have been in a little better shape. "Cramps". The ALMIGHTY dragons would have started 0-1

benchwarmer99

I thought the score was 36 to 12 my bad

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: snoopy22 on June 02, 2015, 09:33:51 am
You do know that Prescott had Episcopal 41 to 13 to start the 4th quarter.  What was the Smackover Episcopal score?  Oh yeah I got it, nevermind, 18 to 12.

I'm pretty certain if you guys had to play in the conditions both teams played in. It wouldn't have been 41-13.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Jack1990 on June 02, 2015, 09:24:13 am
Based on this post...I'd say he is a Smackover fan...Title of Thread is "smackover buckaroos chances"

Not correct.. He is from FORDYCE.

JC Guy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 02, 2015, 09:53:14 am
I don't know what to think of a guy that goes back 3 months in a post and gets completely truly upset about it.   And the way it "sounds". If the Smackaroos would have been in a little better shape. "Cramps". The ALMIGHTY dragons would have started 0-1
Know this - you made a remark about a team you either don't have a clue about or you are just a hater. If you read back in the thread I plainly said why I am just responding to your BS statement. And as far as the Bucks not being in shape as far as I know it was the first game for both teams and our coaches are not responsible for get them ready to play. But with  your statement here I am leaning to the side that you drink the HATER-AID. I didn't come out trashing your team  that would have been you sir.

Jack1990

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 02, 2015, 10:41:58 am
Quote from: Jack1990 on June 02, 2015, 09:24:13 am

Not correct.. He is from FORDYCE.
No problem PB...just my assumption based on him saying "us" on a topic he started about Smackover. 

And yes...I know how to diagram assume! LOL

THA TRUTH

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 02, 2015, 09:53:14 am

Hope charleston enjoyed the last two years cause it's gonna be a long drop from the mountain top for them

WPWells

What kind of self-confidence issues do you have to where you have to bash other teams? Charleston fans have at least been decent about letting our run speak for itself. We haven't had the need to go on and on about how great we are and pick fights with other teams in higher classifications. You're basically saying "We would beat you and you can't prove that we wouldn't so therefore it's true"

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 02, 2015, 01:41:47 pm
What kind of self-confidence issues do you have to where you have to bash other teams? Charleston fans have at least been decent about letting our run speak for itself. We haven't had the need to go on and on about how great we are and pick fights with other teams in higher classifications. You're basically saying "We would beat you and you can't prove that we wouldn't so therefore it's true"
young fish jump on the bait now matter how loud the splash or how bad the fisherman.

WPWells

Oh trust me. I knew he was baiting me. I'm that fish that takes the bait but doesn't get caught

JC Guy

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 02, 2015, 02:04:03 pm
Oh trust me. I knew he was baiting me. I'm that fish that takes the bait but doesn't get caught
He come back with a few scales 12th

Hootie

Not getting caught and getting thrown back in the water are two different things.

adaptedtigerfan

JC Guy I didn't trash your team...  I simply said yall didn't want any.   If that's trashing I guess you are one of the people who think everyone deserves a trophy.  Everyone is a winner!!  To be honest I could care less about a south Arkansas school that has 150ish students that "amazing" had more athletes than any other school in the state.   (Drops the mic)

JC Guy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 02, 2015, 03:55:13 pm
JC Guy I didn't trash your team...  I simply said yall didn't want any.   If that's trashing I guess you are one of the people who think everyone deserves a trophy.  Everyone is a winner!!  To be honest I could care less about a south Arkansas school that has 150ish students that "amazing" had more athletes than any other school in the state.   (Drops the mic)
No you got the wrong guy for sure on the trophy deal. And with out being provoked you come out of the blue and post JC wants none for most people that would be considered trash talk. Now that we have that little bit out of the way if you don't care about us why run your pie hole about us? And don't trip over your mic exiting your big stage!

adaptedtigerfan

Thanks for the advice pal.  I'll watch my step.   I have plenty of experience on the big stage though.

JC Guy

Whatever I can do to help.

benchwarmer99

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on June 02, 2015, 10:41:33 am
Quote from: snoopy22 on June 02, 2015, 09:33:51 am

I'm pretty certain if you guys had to play in the conditions both teams played in. It wouldn't have been 41-13.  Smackover  would have rolled Prescott like a drum last year and would have done the same to episcopal if it wasn't so muddy.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 02, 2015, 04:55:56 pm
Thanks for the advice pal.  I'll watch my step.   I have plenty of experience on the big stage though.

Jc would win by 21 atleast it's got to suck to feel so accomplished in the all night 3a but a 2a school would've ran yall out war memorial

-Painted Fan-

You have no idea what you're talking about, no basis for your claims, and no way to prove your statements.
As I said, it's a moot argument, so why waste time and energy on it?
I've had the utmost respect for the athletic programs at JC. Their accomplishments are astounding and well-deserved. I feel the same way about my kids at Charleston. I call them "my kids" because that's what they are to me. I've watched every one of them grow into the fine young men and women they are today.
Have a nice evening gentlemen.
I'm out.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on June 02, 2015, 02:07:09 pm

louisiana fisherman must use the snagging technique.... not sure thats a fair style in this pond...

nastynice

Quote from: HF on June 02, 2015, 09:01:14 pm

louisiana fisherman must use the snagging technique.... not sure thats a fair style in this pond...
He may be prefishing for a big tournament and doesn't want to set the hook on all his bites. He just lets em swim off with it til they pull loose. He'll be back later to set the hook when it really counts!

THA TRUTH

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on June 02, 2015, 08:36:44 pm
You have no idea what you're talking about, no basis for your claims, and no way to prove your statements.
As I said, it's a moot argument, so why waste time and energy on it?
I've had the utmost respect for the athletic programs at JC. Their accomplishments are astounding and well-deserved. I feel the same way about my kids at Charleston. I call them "my kids" because that's what they are to me. I've watched every one of them grow into the fine young men and women they are today.
Have a nice evening gentlemen.
I'm out.

Ok u want proof here charleston never played a Taylor mason Jamario bell led defensive line or a linebackers like josh Armstrong and Matthew freeman oh and then didn't have a 6'3 cover corner to throw against with keandre Evans covering across the middle and as for offense all I have to say is jaqwis dancy and that discussion is over

WPWells

Names don't mean crap in this argument. Junction City never played a Matthew Hutchins, Chase Binz defensive line or a Colton Posky, Tanner Lynch, Wade Gerlick linebacker corps or a Taylor King, Dylan Jones secondary. Naming your players isn't proof

benchwarmer99

Classification don't mean crap. JC would have competed in any classification last year.

-Painted Fan-

Name dropping as proof....
I can't tell you how many court cases that has won....

adaptedtigerfan

I know Dancy was a good RB but I saw it time after time where a good back.  A couple with 1200+ yds never come close to the century mark against the defense the last 2 years.

JC Guy

Quote from: HF on June 02, 2015, 09:01:14 pm

If you listen to many on the boards we cheat at everything else so what's adding snag fishing to our resume. A box of fish is a box of fish. ;D

JC Guy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on June 03, 2015, 06:41:37 am
I know Dancy was a good RB but I saw it time after time where a good back.  A couple with 1200+ yds never come close to the century mark against the defense the last 2 years.
The thing is no one could key on him because we had weapons across the board. That's what I was saying to you from the beginning is that JC was loaded. If you seen the championship game for what ever reason coach choose to keeping running Dancy and he got his with everyone knowing he was going to be caring the ball. Dancy is way more than a good back.

Jimbo Morphis

you people need help. both of you had great teams. either could have beaten either on any given night. we can have all the "i seen" and "you never had to's" and and will not change anything. shut up

JC Guy

Quote from: Oldman on June 03, 2015, 07:48:25 am
you people need help. both of you had great teams. either could have beaten either on any given night. we can have all the "i seen" and "you never had to's" and and will not change anything. shut up
It's off season and that's killing most of us. I myself am laid up after back surgery so I am tired of talking to myself. And by the way the shut up thing wasn't very nice.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: JC Guy on June 03, 2015, 07:53:35 am
It's off season and that's killing most of us. I myself am laid up after back surgery so I am tired of talking to myself. And by the way the shut up thing wasn't very nice.
i'm not a nice guy. the back surgery kinda explains your ranting though. good meds? just kidding, kinda. hope you feel better.

JC Guy

Quote from: Oldman on June 03, 2015, 08:02:21 am
Quote from: JC Guy on June 03, 2015, 07:53:35 am
i'm not a nice guy. the back surgery kinda explains your ranting though. good meds? just kidding, kinda. hope you feel better.
Pain killers like tic-tacs. LOL

THA TRUTH

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 03, 2015, 12:07:04 am
Names don't mean crap in this argument. Junction City never played a Matthew Hutchins, Chase Binz defensive line or a Colton Posky, Tanner Lynch, Wade Gerlick linebacker corps or a Taylor King, Dylan Jones secondary. Naming your players isn't proof

All of those players are hot garbage compared to the names I listed it's not even comparable

OLDSCHOOL82

I see some exciting locked threads in the near future.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: THA TRUTH on June 03, 2015, 08:14:48 am
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on June 03, 2015, 12:07:04 am

All of those players are hot garbage compared to the names I listed it's not even comparable
someone should share with you what johnny miller's dad shared with him when he was a teenager.

Longfellow

I think we should take the Bill Belichick route and be on to next season.

adaptedtigerfan

I already said we r on to Cincy

RTF

lol at this thread.... A bunch of blah blah ( i wish I was this good in high school) blah blah.....

adaptedtigerfan

Go back to your hole... Or the bball boards where u been hanging out

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: RTF on June 03, 2015, 01:42:16 pm
lol at this thread.... A bunch of blah blah ( i wish I was this good in high school) blah blah.....
another brilliant statement among many on this thread.

THA TRUTH

Come on guys we got to make the off season fun some how

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas