• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover non-conference

Started by Headhunter15, March 14, 2015, 02:36:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on April 12, 2015, 10:15:51 pm
My bad, bro!! I cannot help my excitement sometimes. Now you know not to sit so closely. lol!

The folks that kept trying to fit 17 people into 3 seats by the aisle weren't much help with this situation...

WPWells

Don't worry, adapted and Longfellow both know how I get when I get excited!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 12, 2015, 10:22:07 pm
Don't worry, adapted and Longfellow both know how I get when I get excited!

Did you put them in the ICU with an over exuberant high five?

PURPLEHEART

It is good to get excited every once in a while!

FBfan79

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on April 12, 2015, 09:12:50 am
I'll make some code word for Charleston

Is this open for suggestions?

HorseFeathers

Skip Baymore

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on March 22, 2015, 08:36:56 am
I do not like cupcake starts anymore than anyone else..........but these 2 games in the same week is a little over the top in my opinion, these 2 teams are never down, they just reload, everyone knows that..............my biggest concern is will Dewayne Jones BE BACK AND READY TO GO FULL SPEED that first wek ? if not the bucks could very easily find them selves 0-2 to start............if Jones is ready then I like our chances much better starting 1-1 or even 2-0.
I agree.  This is about as brutal a start as Ive seen in a while.  The Bucks could start 0-2 and be 3As best.  Fountain Lake used to like the brutal starts when they were 3A.  And H.A. starts their season, I think, with 3 road games against bigger teams this year.  Ive always thought you get better by playing real tough competition to get ready for conference, but at the same time, you don't want to get beat up. 

Proud Buckaroo

May 07, 2015, 12:58:12 am #57 Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:53:11 am by Proud Buckaroo
We play Warren on Monday, Junction on saturday and Gurdon the following Friday. Gurdon lost a big senior class, but will be pretty good still. Then we play Fouke. Which will be a resting game, in my opinion. I don't know how Fouke will fair without their stud.

FBfan79

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 07, 2015, 12:58:12 am
We play Warren on Monday, Junction on Friday, and Gurdon the following Friday. Gurdon lost a big senior class, but will be pretty good still. Then we play Fouke. Which will be a resting game, in my opinion. I don't know how Fouke will fair without their stud.

The Monday-Friday games are a little close but I would like this setup for my team.  The first few games mean squat besides finding adjustments that need to be made against good competition.  Even if they lose,  it might help moving foward.

-Painted Fan-

Class 7A overall poll (picked by magazine)
#1 Bentonville,#2 Fayetteville, #5 FS North side, #7 Har-Ber, #9 FS Southside
Conference poll (picked by coaches)
Bentonville,Fayetteville,Har-Ber, FS Southside, FS Northside
5A Wynne picked #1 overall, but picked to finish 2nd in conference behind #4 Batesville.
#1 Nashville picked 2nd behind #9 Malvern.
#1 FS Southside picked 2nd behind #2 Bentonville.
#1 Pine Bluff picked 3rd behind #3 El Dorado and #2 Lake Hamilton.
#1 Bentonville picked behind #2 Har-Ber
#1 Har-Ber picked 2nd behind #2 Bentonville.
#1 FS Southside picked 3rd behind #3 Fayetteville and #4 Bentonville.
#1 Bearden picked 2nd behind #2 Junction City.
#1 Bentonville picked 4th behind #2 FS Northside,#3 Fayetteville,and #5 Springdale.
#1 Greenwood picked 2nd behind #2 Alma.
#1 Vilonia picked 3rd behind #6 Alma and #4 Harrison.
#1 Springdale picked 2nd behind #2 FS Southside.

Longfellow

That seems like quite a bit of idiocy from the boys at Hootens.

THA TRUTH

We play Warren on Monday, Junction on Friday, and Gurdon the following Friday. Gurdon lost a big senior class, but will be pretty good still. Then we play Fouke. Which will be a resting game, in my opinion. I don't know how Fouke will fair without their stud.

Jc game is a Saturday game to give the bucks more time to get ready

Proud Buckaroo

Yeah, I just checked the schedule last night. That would be better for them anyways. Pretty rough two game stretch.

KOJACK

Well at least the bucs get an early start on spring football...you know with baseball ending so soon an unexpected  ;D

Proud Buckaroo

Shouldn't you be working on Spring ball as well?

KOJACK

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on May 10, 2015, 09:56:56 pm
Shouldn't you be working on Spring ball as well?
Nope...we are still in baseball. ;D

Buckaroo Fanatic

correction on this we play Warren on Monday and Junction on Saturday....

THA TRUTH

That was posted a long time ago bud

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Buckaroo Fanatic on May 30, 2015, 11:54:50 pm
correction on this we play Warren on Monday and Junction on Saturday....

Thanks for that. I was already corrected. Just forgot to go back, and change my original post.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas