• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest at McGehee

Started by owl84, November 07, 2014, 11:18:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

owl84

What do u think? What kind of offense do the Colts run?

adaptedtigerfan

ISU7

Dont let that 4th seed fool.you..Go. Colts!!! 8)

BUCK FEVER

Iron Owl

Is it me, or do we need to spend an entire practice game on special teams....GEEZZ!  We had plenty of mistakes tonight, 2 defensive starters gone, an injured running back, and still come out with a decent victory.  Passing game looked good tonight, Waldrup had a heck of a game.  Looking forward to get things cleaned up to welcome the Colts to town.  Always fun playing out of the conference to see how we stack up. 

Radiotalker

I'll probably take McGehee.

Rivercrest appears to one dimension. get ready for a steady dose of the Langston kid.....he's good.

The Owls have struggled with teams from this conference and this is a dangerous matchup .

Proud Buckaroo

Longfellow

redandgray

It would be hard no to go with McGehee. I'd just like to see the Colt team show up that played last night, show up at McGehee and compete! GO COLTS!

ISU7

November 08, 2014, 09:15:12 am #9 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 09:17:57 am by ISU7
Quote from: Radiotalker on November 08, 2014, 06:51:36 am

Rivercrest appears to one dimension. get ready for a steady dose of the Langston kid.....he's good.

The Owls have struggled with teams from this conference and this is a dangerous matchup .
So you saying a top ten team Osceola couldnt beat a one dimensional team at home.Hmmm. What that say for the Noles..... ;D 8) Great game one dimensional Colts.. Colts by 4 at Mcgehee

ea cat

Rivercrest is always dangerous! They are well coached and have good athletes! It will be a great game.

ISU7

Quote from: ea owl on November 08, 2014, 09:18:50 am
Rivercrest is always dangerous! They are well coached and have good athletes! It will be a great game.
+1 Good luck to Mcgehee also..

501Arkansas

Doesn't say anything about the noles. Just had a bad game and kids wasn't focus. Co-confs champs and #1 in confs hahahaha

ISU7

November 08, 2014, 10:50:30 am #13 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 10:55:13 am by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 08, 2014, 10:29:29 am
Doesn't say anything about the noles. Just had a bad game and kids wasn't focus. Co-confs champs and #1 in confs hahahaha
They didnt play a bad game they played the 4th seed  RivetCrest and lost  again as usual. Yea their co-champs and 1 seed  congrats to them but that lost came to the RC COLTS who they knew and said they would destroy. The Noles are who we thought they were..lol

owl84

I guess the Rivercrest  vs Osceola  is a big rivalry game?

501Arkansas

Lol yeah Rivercrest and Osceola rival is serious lol and hey man its over with now you happy about them winning yyyaaayyyyy you are happy. Again we are #1 in confs now worry about Mcgehee. Seminoles played bad last night me and you both know that

Coltfan2005

November 08, 2014, 11:19:33 am #16 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 04:10:18 pm by Coltfan2005
I'm not that impressed with the Owls. They have had an easy run in a very easy conf, with only one good team (smackover) and one decent team (themselves) Fordyce, Fouke, and the others are just not that good. Fouke may be the only team they beat this year with a winning record and their schedule had some puff games in non conf. However, Rivercrest has played some bad teams, lost to some good ones, tied a good one, and beat the conf champ. However, these young Colts show a lack of consistency and a suspect line. But, it's a long road trip......Colts by 2.

Proud Buckaroo

Keep being unimpressed. Mcgehee is a VERY talented team. Don't let the Smackover score fool you. They have the talent there. We just happen to have more talent. Mcgehee wins this game.

FNLsupporter

This could be one of the better games in the first round if Rivercrest shows up.  I still say McGehee wins it!

McGehee 36
Colts 12

owl84

Tell me exactly who in our non conference schedule was weak other than Dumas.  Hamburg or Crossett or both?

Iron Owl

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 08, 2014, 11:19:33 am
I'm nit that impressed with the Owls. They have had an easy run in a very easy conf, with only one good team (smackover) and one decent team (themselves) Fordyce, Fouke, and the others are just not that good. Fouke may be the only team they beat this year with a winning record and their schedule had some puff games in non conf. However, Rivercrest has played some bad teams, lost to some good ones, tied a good one, and beat the conf champ. However, these young Colts show a lack of consistency and a suspect line. But, it's a long road trip......Colts by 2.
Just to clear things up a little, McGehee played 3 4A teams in a row to open the season in non-conference.  Lost 2 of them, won one.  I will say many teams in our conference is week.  Smackover is very talented, Fordyce is a little down, but is always tuff to play, and is somewhat a rivalry game.  We will not under estimate anyone in the playoffs.  I am sure Rivercrest will come to town and give us their best, as our kids will give them.  I am looking forward to the battle. 

redandgray

Their conference can't be weaker than our conference.

WPWells

Coltfan97

Colts by 10. Langston will run wild

Radiotalker

November 08, 2014, 01:29:26 pm #24 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 03:25:28 pm by Radiotalker
Quote from: ISU7 on November 08, 2014, 09:15:12 am
Quote from: Radiotalker on November 08, 2014, 06:51:36 am

So you saying a top ten team Osceola couldnt beat a one dimensional team at home.Hmmm. What that say for the Noles..... ;D 8) Great game one dimensional Colts.. Colts by 4 at Mcgehee
[/

Coltfan2005

Quote from: owl84 on November 08, 2014, 11:40:50 am
Tell me exactly who in our non conference schedule was weak other than Dumas.  Hamburg or Crossett or both?
Perhaps my message was hard to decipher. I was referring to Fouke having a winning record but made so by puff non conf games.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: redandgray on November 08, 2014, 11:49:36 am
Their conference can't be weaker than our conference.

3-3A had four decent teams this year and 4 weak ones. This conf had one good team and one decent. The rest was weak.

Proud Buckaroo

What are the four GOOD teams? In my book. Hoxie is good. Osceola is good. Rivercrest won because they made little mistakes. Melbourne? They are decent. Seen them play already. One good RB.  Mcgehee is not decent. Neither is Fordyce. They are both very good teams. Smackover is just the BETTER team and made them look weak.

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 08, 2014, 11:01:40 am
Lol yeah Rivercrest and Osceola rival is serious lol and hey man its over with now you happy about them winning yyyaaayyyyy you are happy. Again we are #1 in confs now worry about Mcgehee. Seminoles played bad last night me and you both know that
Lol youre too funny, Osc havnt beat RC in 5yrs so we use to beating yal. Yall final won conf but had too share it because of the Colts. Quit acting like Osceola played bad, yall was all hyped up when yall were leading 14-0  so stop acting like the Noles werent hurt after losing to the Colts who Osceola thought they would walk over cause they had beaten Hoxie and Melbourne and RC lost to both. Thats why yall keep hollering yall won conf too try and ease the hurt of losing to the 4th seed Colts on yall field on senior night...lol. Good luck next friday..

redandgray

Sick Dog

Rivercrest doesn't have a chance in this one. McGehee 40-14

Radiotalker

Quote from: ISU7 on November 08, 2014, 04:48:38 pm
Lol youre too funny, Osc havnt beat RC in 5yrs so we use to beating yal. Yall final won conf but had too share it because of the Colts. Quit acting like Osceola played bad, yall was all hyped up when yall were leading 14-0  so stop acting like the Noles werent hurt after losing to the Colts who Osceola thought they would walk over cause they had beaten Hoxie and Melbourne and RC lost to both. Thats why yall keep hollering yall won conf too try and ease the hurt of losing to the 4th seed Colts on yall field on senior night...lol. Good luck next friday..

All this from someone who picked Osceola by 16

MustangRampage

I'm pulling hard for Rivercrest in this one.  I would just assume not make that trip to McGehee in the 2nd round.  I have to be up early the next morning to watch my kids.  I would much rather do it after a home game.  Go Colts!

501Arkansas

Lol I see yOf course its a rival game dummy lol but hey mcgehee going to get y'all back for us we aren't worried about that no more.. Seem like y'all about to throw the basketball out early huh? Lol

Iron Owl

Really?  So much for being humble.  Enjoy your win and move on, or jump back on your last weeks thread...

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 08, 2014, 04:35:14 pm
What are the four GOOD teams? In my book. Hoxie is good. Osceola is good. Rivercrest won because they made little mistakes. Melbourne? They are decent. Seen them play already. One good RB.  Mcgehee is not decent. Neither is Fordyce. They are both very good teams. Smackover is just the BETTER team and made them look weak.
And some examples of why Fordyce and McGoo are good teams? One is 5-5 in the 2nd weakest conf in the state. The other is 7-3 simply because they play in that same conf. Rivercrest itself benefited from a group of bottom dwellers this year.

ISU7

Quote from: Radiotalker on November 08, 2014, 09:42:16 pm

All this from someone who picked Osceola by 16

Anythink to fire up the Colts players that i know read this, looks like it worked....

ISU7

November 09, 2014, 07:56:58 am #37 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:28:40 pm by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 08, 2014, 10:52:21 pm
Lol I see yOf course its a rival game dummy lol but hey mcgehee going to get y'all back for us we aren't worried about that no more.. Seem like y'all about to throw the basketball out early huh? Lol
Lol if we do start basketball early, it's something we beat yall in too. Remember ..lol BTW. It is basketball season. Dum dum...lol

ISU7

Quote from: Iron Owl on November 09, 2014, 01:46:14 am
Lol youre too funny, Osc havnt beat RC in 5yrs so we use to beating yal. Yall final won conf but had too share it because of the Colts. Quit acting like Osceola played bad, yall was all hyped up when yall were leading 14-0  so stop acting like the Noles werent hurt after losing to the Colts who Osceola thought they would walk over cause they had beaten Hoxie and Melbourne and RC lost to both. Thats why yall keep hollering yall won conf too try and ease the hurt of losing to the 4th seed

Colts on yall field on senior night...lol. Good luck next friday..
Really?  So much for being humble.  Enjoy your win and move on, or jump back on your last weeks thread...

Hey im only poking fun at 501, that's what we do up here , Btw, i only have to humble myself before Christ not sports.

501Arkansas

Lol isu7 its cool man great game. I'm ready for basketball season now man just to play you guys lol

ISU7

November 09, 2014, 02:31:40 pm #40 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:35:18 pm by ISU7
Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 09, 2014, 09:59:35 am
Lol isu7 its cool man great game. I'm ready for basketball season now man just to play you guys lol
Yea me to 501 its getting cold outside. I do hope a team from this football conf can make a run. Good luck too the Noles Friday night..

State champs 2010

If rivercrest defense shows up I'm pickin rivercrest by 7.

bootlegger

I feel that if both teams play well rivercrest wins.

Iron Owl

Quote from: State champs 2010 on November 09, 2014, 04:46:43 pm
What's special about yall's D?  They are allowing more than 25 pts per game...

mack truck

I'm going with McGehee with this one.Very talented team.They have athletes. So McGehee 30.Rivercrest 10

bootlegger

Most fans haven't seen both teams so most are talking with their hearts.with that said the colts by 3

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Iron Owl on November 09, 2014, 09:35:14 pm
Quote from: State champs 2010 on November 09, 2014, 04:46:43 pm
What's special about yall's D?  They are allowing more than 25 pts per game...

I don't think there is anything really special about the Colt's Defense, but your average is pumped up by over 70 points given up in second halfs against 2nd and 3rd string players. Rivercrest can be hurt by a good inside running game.
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 08, 2014, 04:35:14 pm
Read carefully before placing foot in mouth. I wrote the 3-3A had 4 decent teams...not 4 good ones.

Proud Buckaroo

I'm not the one putting my foot in my mouth. You are the one who said 3a-6 had one good team and one decent team....

DatBoot

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 08, 2014, 10:52:21 pm
We thought about shooting around since they we got kicked out of the logan young and into a little girls dressing room. On top of that some Coaches were cussing our kids for not picking up cups from last year? No class!

Jimbo Morphis

Haven't seen rivercrest play so i can't make a prediction. mcgehee and rivercrest both have programs with a lot of tradition and i am looking forward to this game. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas