• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upcoming Video Games

Started by -Painted Fan-, April 17, 2011, 01:56:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

May
Thor God Of Thunder  5/3

Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean  5/10

LA Noire  5/17

Fear 3  5/24

Kung Fu Panda 2  5/24

Red Faction Armageddon  5/31

-Painted Fan-

June
Green Lantern Rise Of The Manhunters  6/7

Alice The Madness Returns  6/14

Duke Nukem Forever 6/14

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon  6/14

Cars 2  6/21

Dungeon Siege II  6/21

Call Of Juarez: The Cartel  6/28

-Painted Fan-

July
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2  7/12

NCAA Football 12  7/12

Captain America Super Soldier  7/19

-Painted Fan-

August
Dead Island  8/24

Deus Ex Human Revolution  8/23

Lord Of The Rings: War In The North  8/24

Super Street Fighter Arcade Edition  8/24

Madden NFL 12  8/30

-Painted Fan-

September
NHL 12  9/13

Gears Of War 3  9/20

X-Men Destiny  9/28

-Painted Fan-

October
Batman Arkham City  10/18

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record  10/26

-Painted Fan-

November 
Battlefield 3  11/1

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  11/11

Spiderman Edge Of Time  11/8

Saints Row The Third

-Painted Fan-

December
Tomb Raider  12/21

Dark Souls  12/27

The Darkness II  12/27

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City  12/27

RD™

Video Game Industry is getting worse and worse. All I have to look forward too is NCAA/Madden/Call of Duty and the occasional Rock Star Video Game (LA Noire)

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: PC™ on April 17, 2011, 06:26:28 pm
Video Game Industry is getting worse and worse. All I have to look forward too is NCAA/Madden/Call of Duty and the occasional Rock Star Video Game (LA Noire)
Oh, I don't know.  There are quite a few on here that interest me:
LA Noire, Call Of Juarez (I have the others), NCAA, Madden, Dead Island ( I love zombie games!), Gears Of War 3 (have the first 2), Batman Arkham City (I loved the first one!), Dead Rising 2 Off The Record (this game combines the first game with the second; both of which I still play), Saints Row 3 (I like Saints Row better than GTA), and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City (in my opinion, the "most wanted" on the list!).  In my book, these are "must-have's".
Then there are a few others I want to maybe rent first before I drop the bucks to purchase:
Thor, Fear 3, Green Lantern, Alice Madness Returns, Transformers, Dungeon Siege II, Captain America, Deus Ex, Tomb Raider, and X-Men Destiny. 
Yes, I know how movie-to-video game releases usually end up (Iron Man).  That's why I recommend rental first. 

cav2012

Battle field looks sickkk.....la noire does as well.....geez I feel like a nerd

RD™

NCAA Football 12

I totally spooged.

Doc Holiday

Chief_Osceola™

Some of those will be pretty good, and I'll probably have a few of them, but there won't be a better game releasing this year than Portal 2.

-Painted Fan-

April 21, 2011, 08:21:02 pm #14 Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 10:51:26 am by -Painted Fan-
I didn't include Mass Effect 3, because there is no release date yet.  The info I have just states expected for Christmas Holidays 2011.
I also didn't include Portal 2 because it has just released; and didn't fit into "Upcoming" video games.

Here are a few more I will include:
Supremacy MMA  5/31

Infamous 2  6/7

Operation Flashpoint Red River  6/7

Shadows Of The dang  6/21

Resistance 3  9/6

Ghost Recon Future Soldier  10/1

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  11/1

colts52

I will get uncharted, la noire, fear 3, ghost recon, ncaa12, bfbc 3. Gosh there are some good ones this year!

Chief_Osceola™

My reviews thus far:

L.A. Noire - I'm not sure what to think.  I guess I was expecting more, especially from Rockstar.  I wasn't blown away, but I don't think it's a bad game necessarily.  The facial animations are incredible.  Pretty much meh...a good game, but I think it fell short of expectations.

Duke Nukem' Forever - Terrible, terrible game.  Even hardcore Duke fanboys can't defend this piece of garbage.  You'd think after 10-12 years in development, the game would be at least decent, but this was absolute rubbish.  You'd be better off finding an old copy of Duke Nukem 3D.

Alice: Madness Returns - I'm currently going through this one, and so far I like it a lot.  It gets a bit repetitive and tedious, but the story, characters, and environments make up for it.  And by that I mean in the same way as the first Assassin's Creed.  It's definitely a unique take on the Alice/Wonderland story and world.  Also, as an added bonus, if you buy your copy new, you get a special d/l code for the original American McGhee's Alice, which is an excellent game as well.  If you like platformers, you'll probably like this.

superfan

My reviews for games that have come out this year:

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3       8/10(I don't really like Fighting games, but i did find some enjoyable aspects of this game)
LA Noire        7.5/10(there is alot to like about this game, but it's just flat out missing something that i can't really point out)
Infamous 2      9/10( Very little to dislike here)
Portal 2       9.5/10(Even less to dislike here, both this games should be played)
Brink    6/10 ( I wanted to like it, but lag and a repetitive nature of the maps/objectives made it fall flat, this game could've been so much more)

Go Postal

If Battlefield 3 is anything like BFBC2, then it should be very good.  The videos that I have seen look very good, though they have been from the PC version, not the Xbox or PS3.  I have preordered 2 copies for the PS3's here.  Resistance 3 is another pick that I have preordered just because I am a fan of the Resistance series.  I have played the demo and it was pretty good.  I'm not sure how good the Comp level with it's smaller maps and less members in a squad will work out (too much like COD), but we'll see.  I will miss the larger online Comp/Co-op levels from R2, but the weapons wheel from R:FofM is a nice return.

Peety

I just bought Crysis 2. It's awesome

Jalkuranis

How is it that none of y'all are interested in Skyrim? Are y'all crazy?! That is going to be my number 1 with BF3(not BFBC3) at a close number 2.

Jalkuranis

Scratch my previous statement.... I have played the demo for BF3.... Other than graphics it feels like it has lost something. So I won't be getting it. What a shame.

phdefense

Jalkuranis

/orgasm. However my P.C. is almost 5 years old now so I won't be able to run this too well... Oh how I'm ready to get out of college, get a job, and get me a new one lol

Doc Holiday

Quote from: Jalkuranis on October 25, 2011, 11:17:58 pm
/orgasm. However my P.C. is almost 5 years old now so I won't be able to run this too well... Oh how I'm ready to get out of college, get a job, and get me a new one lol

TMI

colts52

Skyrim and batman were good. NCAA has more bugs than a girl from trumann. Bf3 has tons of server issues. MW3 is the same thing different box. UC3 was good. Fear3 was dissapointing. Over all for the year 6/10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas