• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs and Tigers

Started by JacksonvilleGolfa, February 05, 2006, 09:09:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JacksonvilleGolfa

well lets see i think if we go play 40 minutes as good as possible we can pull it out but other than that i think Lsu is gonna be to tough..

Lsu-68
Hogs-64

rsvl_hogfan4

It will depend on how well the hogs play in the second half. The hogs are capable of beating LSU if they play the whole game. I think the Hogs will probably come out strong and be up at half time, then will end up losing by about 3 or 4. However, if the hogs play well the last 6 or 7 minutes, we will win. But, based on the last few games....

U of A-67
LSU-70

CHSTigersFan

Is this game gonna be on TV?

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: CHSTigersFan on February 05, 2006, 12:32:11 pm
Is this game gonna be on TV?
Yes, it is going to be JP's game Wednesday night.

Blue Collar

I think it will be a close one. LSU 75, ARK 68.

arkrazorback10

Ark. 70 LSU 66
New race in the West after this game.

msubulldogs21

I think this will be a good game and I'm going with LSU in this one. They are a solid team with Glen Davis being a big force in the paint and Tyrus Thomas can rebound like crazy for them too. Also, winning at LSU is a tough thing to do. They handed Tennessee their only conference loss a few weeks ago and it will be a tough game for the Hogs. I look for it to be a pretty good game and I think LSU comes out on top.

LSU 72
Arkansas 67

RD™

Barring a screwjob in LSU (like always)

Hogs 79 LSUck 76.

If there is one team in the SEC I can't stand it's these purple and gold ohhhhh feel bad for us our state was ravaged by Hurricane.

chrismurphy19

I don't really have a problem with Lousiana State University.

I have a problem with John Brady. The man is by far my least favorite coach in anything. Ever.

JvilleDevils

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas