• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rashad Williams

Started by Hornet Legend Maker, December 06, 2011, 09:51:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet Legend Maker

Has been invited to a combine for the Army All-Star try outs.  I don't think those are easy to come by and is there anyone else in the area that has ever gotten this honor?  He is a special kid that has a great will to win and be a success in what ever he does.  Good luck son!

cuz

Quote from: Hornet Legend Maker on December 06, 2011, 09:51:59 pm
Has been invited to a combine for the Army All-Star try outs.  I don't think those are easy to come by and is there anyone else in the area that has ever gotten this honor?  He is a special kid that has a great will to win and be a success in what ever he does.  Good luck son!
Congrats to a special young man. It was a privilege to play him this year, good luck to him in
this endeavor.............

hornets23byers

Us army all American try out.in San Antonio texas for their all star game that has showcased tebow mallet and other big names.

HORNET-MAN

What A Honor Congratulations Rashad.

Frosty

Congrats to Rashad and also going is CJ Gooden, from Ashdown. Quite an accomplishment for two boys from that area!

GreenHornet

Great to hear this about Rashad, its well diserved!  I just wanna wish him luck!

bbg123

I was just saying last week that some colleges are crazy for lookin over this guy. Well, heres his chance to shine. Good luck.

hornets23byers

There wasn't any college lookin over him they know .....

mr.gametime

Can somebody from mIneral springs give me the run down on Derrick Mudrow..I hear he also have a few D1 schools looking at him

Donnie Jamon

AJ Turner got an invite last year..  I believe that was the one..

Ric Flair

Congrats to Mr. Williams, great honor!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas