• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

??? Player Eligibility, after being ejected ???

Started by herewego, September 30, 2011, 09:59:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

74statechamps

October 03, 2011, 08:34:22 pm #50 Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:41:55 pm by 74statechamps
Quote from: HardNosedFootball on October 03, 2011, 02:12:44 pm
Quote from: redandgray on October 03, 2011, 01:35:26 pm
Coaches know if a kid(s) is ejected that he can't play the next week.  Plain and simple.  I don't know who was or wasn't ejected in the Earle-BK game but if Earle had a couple ejected and played them against Harrisburg....big time dumb!

It's been confirmed that #25 Shakur Johnson and #50 were played after being ejected the previous week. That's the basic fact and I can't believe Coleman would play them. I thought he had more sense than that.
50 and 25 were sitting on the bench when #3 from earle was hit out of bounds and and shoved when he tried to get up, there was some pushing and shoving but no punches just some verbal exchanges.  coleman sent 50 and 25 to the dressing room for using profanity. so to prevent a situation from getting out of hand with the game decided he sent them to the dressing room. no ejection. earle was involved in a brawl with Marked Tree in 2007 and the game was stopped. on monday after reciving the officals game report suspensions were handed down and coaches were notified and appeals were filed. coaches had to report from both schools to the AAA office with game film and suspensions were upheld. earle had 9 suspended and mark tree 7 for the first round of the playoffs which marked tree had a first round bye. its all based on the officals game report. if its not on the game report it did not happen. Coleman has plenty of sense thats why earle is improved this year. the bottom line is what was in the officals game report. if suspensions were handed down the AAA would have contacted the earle AD and made the officals aware that was calling the next earle game that 50 and 25 could not play.

johnharrison

Earle is just consistently shows no class.

I'd start with the coaches and administration.

Obviously they are poor role models if this stuff happens over and over.

Butch_Cassidy

How dumb could you people be.  This is crazy what coach and adminstration would risk forfieting a game to a weak opponent without reason.  First off I was at the Bald Knob game I wanted to see who the real dogs of the 3-3a were and I quickly found out that Earle is no joke.  The second team players were just as good as the first team. 

There is no way the coaches from earle would play suspended players and risk a chance at history in there conference and in the state.  While watching the Bald knob game there were personal fouls issued against both teams.  After the personal fouls the coach from bald knob kept his players on the sideline.  The coach from Earle sent his players to the locker room and in the paper next day it said He sent his players to the locker room to avoid further inside because at the time the game was in hand. 

I actually got to talk to the Referees after the game.  He said he was actually shocked that the Earle players, coaches, and fans didn't start the fight and rush the field.  He said that he had heard alot of negative things about them as a whole town but was very surprised at teh way they carried themselves.  I was surprised to....lol.....

HardNosedFootball

So...they weren't ejected...their coach just sent them to the locker room. Obviously I wasn't there, but if they weren't ejected by the officials, then they're in the clear. However, if they were in fact EJECTED by the officials, then they broke the rules, even if it wasn't "filed" in the gane report. The rules clearly state the protocol on stuff like this.

I'm just confused because the BK players sat against Manila, which tells me ejections were in fact handed out.

Pit Bull

Were you at the BK and Manila game? Could their AD or coach just decided to suspend them becauseof their behavior in the earle game that would be a classy move wouldn't it? No players from earle were ejected, just personal fouls. If they were ejected it would have been on the officials game report. If Harrisburg would have won we would not be having this conversation. :'(

colts52

They announced the ejections over the loud speaker and I watched the players get sent off the field. THE OFFICIALS SIGNALED THE EJECTIONS!!!! either way it wont stop Earle in the long run come playoff time. I know what I saw though

HardNosedFootball

Quote from: colts52 on October 03, 2011, 10:39:23 pm
They announced the ejections over the loud speaker and I watched the players get sent off the field. THE OFFICIALS SIGNALED THE EJECTIONS!!!! either way it wont stop Earle in the long run come playoff time. I know what I saw though

That's what I figured. Earle trying to make up some obviously false story about their coach "sending them" into the locker room.

Also, we also wouldn't be having this conversation if Earle didn't flagrantly break the rules set forth by the AAA.

Pit Bull

That's why the AAA is the governing body and not you. Anybody can say something negative  about earle and from your vantage point it's true. Have the Hornets ever won a state championship in any sport ?  Talk about rules violations; how could kids from wynne and Forrest City play for the Hornets the last couple of years and not live in the district. You got that a... Thrashed! And you knew it was coming, thats why Davis applied at Osceola and Wynne when those jobs came open. What you're suffering from is the agony of defeat.

Rerun

Quote from: HardNosedFootball on October 03, 2011, 09:47:21 pm
So...they weren't ejected...their coach just sent them to the locker room. Obviously I wasn't there, but if they weren't ejected by the officials, then they're in the clear. However, if they were in fact EJECTED by the officials, then they broke the rules, even if it wasn't "filed" in the gane report. The rules clearly state the protocol on stuff like this.

I'm just confused because the BK players sat against Manila, which tells me ejections were in fact handed out.

After speaking to someone that has experience officiating, I've been told that if an official ejects a player but does not report it, that action can cause that official to be in big trouble.  Possibly up to never allowed to officiate again.

HORNET FAN

Nobody is suffering, you have enough athletes every year to make it to war memorial but you don't. Earle will never win a football championship in the 3-a because the coaching is not there. This has nothing to do with coach Davis applying elsewhere.He takes way less talented teams and does just as good or better than Earle most years.  We did get beat, no doubt but why put your team at risk?

HardNosedFootball

You make no sense whatsoever, Bull. I think it's safe to say Hburg is not pulling in talent from Wynne/Forrest City...that'd be like me saying Earle is pulling talent from Shiloh and GCT.

And like HF said...no one is suffering. We're happy for Earle and the possible great season they can have, but to have coaches willing to chance it....ridiculous.

Coltfan2005

October 04, 2011, 10:03:22 am #61 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:05:43 am by Coltfan2005

[/quote]50 and 25 were sitting on the bench when #3 from earle was hit out of bounds and and shoved when he tried to get up, there was some pushing and shoving but no punches just some verbal exchanges.  coleman sent 50 and 25 to the dressing room for using profanity. so to prevent a situation from getting out of hand with the game decided he sent them to the dressing room. no ejection. earle was involved in a brawl with Marked Tree in 2007 and the game was stopped. on monday after reciving the officals game report suspensions were handed down and coaches were notified and appeals were filed. coaches had to report from both schools to the AAA office with game film and suspensions were upheld. earle had 9 suspended and mark tree 7 for the first round of the playoffs which marked tree had a first round bye. its all based on the officals game report. if its not on the game report it did not happen. Coleman has plenty of sense thats why earle is improved this year. the bottom line is what was in the officals game report. if suspensions were handed down the AAA would have contacted the earle AD and made the officals aware that was calling the next earle game that 50 and 25 could not play.
[/quote]

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on October 03, 2011, 09:22:37 pm
How dumb could you people be.  This is crazy what coach and adminstration would risk forfieting a game to a weak opponent without reason.  First off I was at the Bald Knob game I wanted to see who the real dogs of the 3-3a were and I quickly found out that Earle is no joke.  The second team players were just as good as the first team. 

There is no way the coaches from earle would play suspended players and risk a chance at history in there conference and in the state.  While watching the Bald knob game there were personal fouls issued against both teams.  After the personal fouls the coach from bald knob kept his players on the sideline.  The coach from Earle sent his players to the locker room and in the paper next day it said He sent his players to the locker room to avoid further inside because at the time the game was in hand. 

I actually got to talk to the Referees after the game.  He said he was actually shocked that the Earle players, coaches, and fans didn't start the fight and rush the field.  He said that he had heard alot of negative things about them as a whole town but was very surprised at teh way they carried themselves.  I was surprised to....lol.....

So you guys just flat out lied? or did the announcer just make it up? Or was the ref just stretching his arm?

HardNosedFootball

They've lied and twisted their story so much that I can't take a word they say seriously anymore.

sportime

This is the real deal.  There were 2 players ejected from each team but the officials did not put it in their game report.  The BK coach did not want to play his 2 bc he thought it was the right thing to do to bench them and he does not allow his players to act like that.  Nothing can be done since it wasn't in the report to AAA so might as well get over it.  By the way, coach Davis is a very good coach and there is nothing wrong with looking for other jobs especially ones at bigger schools.

sportime

I also think Earle's coach is a good one, it was just one of those heat of the moment things that happens in football. Move on....

Pit Bull

Who cares? Harrisburg is in the past, let the chips fall were they may. If anyone needs discipline it's the officials that twisted everything up to begin with. The agony of defeat should not last this long, you've been tormented enough Harrisburg, get over it......

Pit Bull

Quote from: sportime on October 04, 2011, 12:13:11 pm
I also think Earle's coach is a good one, it was just one of those heat of the moment things that happens in football. Move on....

Now let's peel back the onion even though it may stank, why would you bench your players when you are standing right there and you see that you're kids aren't involved in the altercation but were trying to separate those that were, so they removed two guys that weren't involved in the squabble... Why sit yours down when a entire team cleared the bench but got a chance to play the following week, there is no justice in injustice... Somethings were obvious that night, but we were actually the victims of poor officiating that allowed a game to get out of hand and the balance of the 3A-3 wants our head on a platter.... Wow! I'm just thankful that no one got hurt that night as a result of the poor calls that were made.... When officials make consistent poor calls relentlessly they create a very dangerous situation involving children that can barely control their emotions when things are going well....

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 04, 2011, 12:23:45 pm
Who cares? Harrisburg is in the past, let the chips fall were they may. If anyone needs discipline it's the officials that twisted everything up to begin with. The agony of defeat should not last this long, you've been tormented enough Harrisburg, get over it......

Now you have gone from lying to blaming the officials. And news for you, it's not over just because the official didn't report it (if he didn't). I still haven't seen in the rules where that is neccessary for the AAA to determine the players are ineligible. it does say that any player ejected from a game will not be eligible to play the next game.

Pit Bull

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 04, 2011, 12:50:04 pm
Quote from: Pit Bull on October 04, 2011, 12:23:45 pm

Now you have gone from lying to blaming the officials. And news for you, it's not over just because the official didn't report it (if he didn't). I still haven't seen in the rules where that is neccessary for the AAA to determine the players are ineligible. it does say that any player ejected from a game will not be eligible to play the next game.

Who cares? Go talk to the crummy refs!

mr.b@sc

from an outsider looking in looks like the big bulldog NATION is in turmoil......

Pit Bull

Quote from: mr.b@sc on October 04, 2011, 01:49:13 pm
from an outsider looking in looks like the big bulldog NATION is in turmoil......

Not really, the haters are busy...

74statechamps

October 04, 2011, 01:59:09 pm #71 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:03:38 pm by 74statechamps
when its all said and done the AAA will stand by its officals regardless of how poor of a job some officals do. In my opinion the AD's should do a better job of selceting officals or maybe conferences should have the same crews call the conference games for consistency. but if it was not on the game report that means the refs made an error in the calls, game tape will support whoever is right. from what im hearing earle, bald knob nor the refs had ejections on their game report, which actually closes the matter.  was it right or wrong, it all depends on the who you ask. but to punish student athletes because of the refs is the real crime.  50 and 25 were on the bench and never threw a punch, just pushing and shoving. from what ive been told it was more punches throwed and pushing and shoving during the game that on the sideline. one of these days somebody will be facing a lawsuit

ISU7

NEark tigers

Oh boy, Oh boy, not this crap again...............

To johnharrison,
Bulldog Nation HAS PLENTY OF CLASS and COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, seems that you have some jealousy of the Bulldog Nation. We just shake the haters like you off.....

To HardBlowYourNoseFootball,
This little incident was water under the bridge and let it go. Coach Coleman is a very smart man to led the Bulldog Nation. If they were ejected, he would not risk playing those young men against Harrisburg, and they result would have been the same.

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!

NEark tigers

Amen to that!!!!!!

johnharrison

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 04, 2011, 09:42:03 pm

To johnharrison,
Bulldog Nation HAS PLENTY OF CLASS and COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, seems that you have some jealousy of the Bulldog Nation. We just shake the haters like you off.....

This little incident was water under the bridge and let it go. Coach Coleman is a very smart man to led the Bulldog Nation. If they were ejected, he would not risk playing those young men against Harrisburg, and they result would have been the same.

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!

Bulldog Nation is coated with crap, whether FB or BB.  There is a certain aroma that surrounds them. They carry an unfortunate attitude and blame every downswing to a conspiracy.  Their actions on the field or in the arena are embarrassing to the community. 

I could care less whether Earle wins a championship or not, but the actions of the teams make me feel that I hope every person born in Earle stays there forever and doesn't contaminate the rest of the state.

They might win, but they will never earn respect.  Act like a thug, be a thug.

74statechamps

Quote from: ISU7 on October 04, 2011, 09:20:22 pm
lawsuit? lol
im an old dogg junior and it could very well hapen one of these days. let a ref get a kid seriously injured from stupidity and it will happen.

nightowl

I just got off the phone with the official in charge of the BK Earle. game and he said that it was no ejectection in the game.  BK kids didnt play in the Manila game because they miss practice. now Harrisburg stops. crying like a witch because you got roasted by the best

HardNosedFootball

To johnharrison,

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!

They were ejected, and apparently he is stupid enough to risk it. They were ejected, and that has been confirmed by people who were there.

Also, please know that I'm not "hating" on Earle. I would feel the exact same had any other school been ignorant enough to play two players who were ejected. But hey, go figure...

ISU7

wow now we got fans with the refs phone number incredible lol

HogWildBison2011

Some of the worst sportsmanship I have seen has come outta Earle. This being from personal experience when I was getting kidney shots from the bottom of a predominately bulldog pile. Of course this was a few years back when Carlisle played them. We received quite a whipping.

nightowl

I am not just a fan but I call basketball games in north. Arkansas

Rerun

Quote from: nightowl on October 05, 2011, 08:30:30 am
I am not just a fan but I call basketball games in north. Arkansas

With your attitude and your bias, I would hate to have you as an official.  If you're really an official, then man up and act a little more professional.

Pit Bull

Respect Mon.....

johnharrison

The guy who said this is and official, "If anyone needs discipline it's the officials that twisted everything up to begin with. "

Coltfan2005

Quote from: nightowl on October 04, 2011, 10:15:54 pm
I just got off the phone with the official in charge of the BK Earle. game and he said that it was no ejectection in the game.  BK kids didnt play in the Manila game because they miss practice. now Harrisburg stops. crying like a witch because you got roasted by the best

you are fibbing again, shame on you.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: johnharrison on October 04, 2011, 10:00:39 pm

To johnharrison,

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!

Bulldog Nation is coated with crap, whether FB or BB.  There is a certain aroma that surrounds them. They carry an unfortunate attitude and blame every downswing to a conspiracy.  Their actions on the field or in the arena are embarrassing to the community. 

I could care less whether Earle wins a championship or not, but the actions of the teams make me feel that I hope every person born in Earle stays there forever and doesn't contaminate the rest of the state.

This is way to harsh. There have been some really good people come from Earle and I'm sure there are some good people left there. While there have been some embarressing moments in the past, remember you are talking about High School kids. The question is not who started a fight, but if the coach played ineligible players.

johnharrison

If people from Earle want to act like the are on a Jerry Springer show, they should go for it.........just don't expect any respect.

dirtydutchman

Quote from: Constantine on October 01, 2011, 11:24:28 pm
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 01, 2011, 04:34:37 pm
Quote from: Constantine on October 01, 2011, 07:54:04 am
Had suspensions went forward, Bald Knob would have loss to Manilla the following week because as to Colt52's point Bald Knob's team cleared the bench which would have made their entire team ineligible.... The two players from Earle would not have mattered in the beating of Harrisburg! I told everybody that their was some poor officiating...
Any school representative or athlete ejected from an event for unsportsmanlike conduct shall automatically be suspended from attending the next comparable event. Penalty may include forfeiture.

wrong again. Unless the players were ejected the rule doesn't apply. the only question is for those who the officials actually ejected.

You're so dumb, players from Bald Knob were ejected....

hoemer

Well ole hoemer has a opinion on this and if they were ejected they should not have played period like everyone else said above it wouldnt of mattered much cause our offense couldnt do anything and defense couldnt tackle. 60-0 is 60-0 no matter how you look at it but it would be bitter sweet to get the forfeit cause EARLE'S officals need more training so when in the football world is a shuffle pass a fumble ONLY AT EARLE. I just tried to call coach Davis to check into this and I'm waiting a call back. Go Hornets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoemer

Here is the rule read it learn it know it. It does not state it has to be reported by the officals.   http://www.ahsaa.org/public/docs/EjectionRule.pdf

Coltfan2005

Quote from: hoemer on October 05, 2011, 09:38:33 pm
Well ole hoemer has a opinion on this and if they were ejected they should not have played period like everyone else said above it wouldnt of mattered much cause our offense couldnt do anything and defense couldnt tackle. 60-0 is 60-0 no matter how you look at it but it would be bitter sweet to get the forfeit cause EARLE'S officals need more training so when in the football world is a shuffle pass a fumble ONLY AT EARLE. I just tried to call coach Davis to check into this and I'm waiting a call back. Go Hornets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you be getting your heart all worked up! But keep us in the loop.

Pit Bull

Quote from: johnharrison on October 05, 2011, 01:46:06 pm
If people from Earle want to act like the are on a Jerry Springer show, they should go for it.........just don't expect any respect.

What about the people from Bald Knob, they're the ones that were fighting that night? What's your opinion on that Johnny?

NEark tigers

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on October 05, 2011, 06:42:29 am
Some of the worst sportsmanship I have seen has come outta Earle. This being from personal experience when I was getting kidney shots from the bottom of a predominately bulldog pile. Of course this was a few years back when Carlisle played them. We received quite a whipping.

I remember that quite well, that was in 2006 or 2007, when the bulldog nation rolled into Carisle and "beat the brakes" on their homecoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EARLE 78, CARISLE 30!!!

NEark tigers

To johnharrison,

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!

Bulldog Nation may loaded with crap. Championship-caliber crap mind you. Numerous conference championships, and yes one state championship. Let's not talk about basketball. 6X state world championships, and also track titles, notably the 2008 AA state title..

We don't embarrass ourselves, just people like you who discredits the Bulldog Nation. Wherever you came from some hick land, don't spread your venom in our territory.

Never underestimate the heart of a champion!!!!!!!COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!!!!

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!!!!

hoemer

Ok here's the low down I was told from a pretty reliable source that AAA was called on Monday and asked what was going on with #25 and #50 and they didn't know anything about it. But they did give the person the officials name and official Tim stated they were not kicked out of game they asked the Earle and Bald Knob coaches not to put them back in game and as for Bald Knob keeping the two out this past week was for disciplinary reasons. So OFFICIAL WORD NO ONE WAS KICKED OUT OF GAME. So this should put this to rest now. Go Hornets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnharrison

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 06, 2011, 04:56:11 pm

To johnharrison,

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!

Bulldog Nation may loaded with crap. Championship-caliber crap mind you. Numerous conference championships, and yes one state championship. Let's not talk about basketball. 6X state world championships, and also track titles, notably the 2008 AA state title..

We don't embarrass ourselves, just people like you who discredits the Bulldog Nation. Wherever you came from some hick land, don't spread your venom in our territory.

Never underestimate the heart of a champion!!!!!!!COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE!!!!!!

GO BULLDOG NATION!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they even show LESS class on the basketball court than on the football field.

I suspect many people in Earle peak in their accomplishments at 18.  Others probably head to college and then say.........."please, let me find a job anywhere but Earle."

But I live your imagery.  Some guy from Earle, rubbing crap all over his face and torso, smiling like a Cheshire cat, and saying, "but its "Championship" crap."

nightowl

Quote from: ISU7 on October 05, 2011, 01:19:04 am
wow now we got fans with the refs phone number incredible lol
man I started to take my hand out my pocket and. slap the taste out yo. mouth. while. u was. at the. dog pound tonight meaning Thursday

bootlegger

rivercrest jr high played earle tonight at earle and won 38 to 14,then when they went to the bus to get their clothes to change all there clothes and personal belongings were stolen,they had to wear their uniforms home.this is very very sad and looks bad on the earle school.

HardNosedFootball

Quote from: bootlegger on October 06, 2011, 09:54:01 pm
rivercrest jr high played earle tonight at earle and won 38 to 14,then when they went to the bus to get their clothes to change all there clothes and personal belongings were stolen,they had to wear their uniforms home.this is very very sad and looks bad on the earle school.

As sad as it sounds, what do you expect?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas