• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Altee Tenpenny Arrested

Started by Uncle Ivan, April 02, 2014, 01:01:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Ivan

Weed, NLR po-po picked him up after 2 in the am.  Nothing good happens after midnight, kid.

Nice newer Dodge Charger he's driving, as well.

Link

mack

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 02, 2014, 01:01:39 pm
Weed, NLR po-po picked him up after 2 in the am.  Nothing good happens after midnight, kid.

Nice newer Dodge Charger he's driving, as well.

Link

"In-operable" license plate light."...... after the officer unscrewed it.  LOL

Ridge Rat

They got me for that a few years ago. Got $110 dollar ticket for a concealed weapon outta it also lol.

Uncle Ivan

Same here, but no ticket.  I had no idea it was out.

Ridge Rat

I knew I didn't have a light there, but I'd never heard of being pulled over for it. This was in 99 in Oklahoma. Picked my son up and haven't been back if I remember correctly.

mack

Quote from: Ridge Rat on April 02, 2014, 10:40:25 pm
I knew I didn't have a light there, but I'd never heard of being pulled over for it. This was in 99 in Oklahoma. Picked my son up and haven't been back if I remember correctly.

HAH,,,, Oklahoma.  I was driving a bunch of us to play in a softball tournament in oklahoma several years ago.  No alcohol in the car, but three of the guys were using empty beer bottles to spit while dipping.  I got pulled over for a tail light being out.  I ended up with a ticket for the light,,,, and a ticket for three open containers.  Probably the maddest I've ever been at a cop, and the closest I've ever been to being thrown in jail because of it.  I called him everything but a nice guy...........

Kazimierz

They have pretty close to a blank check now. If they want to pull you over to check your eyes, breath, visible area of car... They will. I'm not a cop hater, I respect their work, but the line between protecting us from danger and infringing our liberty to do it... It gets blurred.

In this case they pulled a kid off the street who was probably impaired. (I don't care much about the possession charge... It's a misdemeanor up here now and results in a ticket but no arrest).

I do wonder that cop said "how's riding the pine over in t-town going."

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Kazimierz on April 03, 2014, 08:18:30 ambut the line between protecting us from danger and infringing our liberty to do it... It gets blurred.

These day's it's so blurred nearly to the point of unrecognizable.

Lions84

It is way too blurred for me.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas