• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Surprised

Started by SGT.HULKA, March 09, 2015, 11:43:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SGT.HULKA

I thought the Star City girls were probably the best team out there and for sure a team that would be in the finals. I guess they might have been a bit overrated, or a weaker conference maybe? Hats off to Riverview for taking it to them. That's why you tip it up and play the game. Good luck

WattsOzark

There is no doubt Star City had a great team this year. They just weren't able to find their best game yesterday.

Uncle Tupelo

It's not surprising.  Riverview is very good and for some reason, few people seem to notice.  They are 37-1.  Their only loss is to CAC.  They only have one senior, so prepare to hear about them next year, too.

Bulldog92

Quote from: WattsOzark on March 10, 2015, 09:36:28 am
There is no doubt Star City had a great team this year. They just weren't able to find their best game yesterday.
Agree.  I don't think it was a surprise that Riverview is where they are.  A lot of the posters on here even had them in the Top 10 overall early in the year.  Star City is a very good team that finished in the top four in 4A and the posters never had them in the top 5. On top of that most of the posters on here didn't have us getting by CAC!!
Riverview is a very good team that met Star City on a very bad day, shooting 20% from the field and 12 for 29 at the line is not going to win you a lot of games no matter how good or how bad the team is your playing!

WattsOzark

I saw a lot of good basketball up close this week, and am glad for the opportunity to see o e more game friday.

NEA Razorback olfan

March 10, 2015, 08:04:59 pm #5 Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:07:15 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
I saw some games online and we played CAC , Riverview,, didn't get to see Star City but when you get down to the last 4-6 teams they are all good. Pg had a tough night of shooting vs Ozark , like we did vs Pg, and appearently so did SC vs Riverview, but once you reach this level an off game is your last , if one team is Hot, and the other just has one of those nights where not much falls its going to be an up hill climb!!
Tip of the cap to PG , battled Ozark extreamly hard even when they got double digits down. There is an example for all our younger players coming up, battle till thè buzzer!!!
Hope our younger Lady Bearcat players watch that game online , PG  played with A lot of heart and composure near the end of the game!!!
Ozark hit their Free throws down the Stretch ... Great Game!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas