• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hughes mercy rules Elaine

Started by herws, February 07, 2006, 08:30:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

herws

Elaine looked to be stepping it up and beat Altheimer FrIday. But the confines of the Devil Den are never friendly.

I still think that Elaine is the only team that could beat Hughes and Altheimer in the sistrict tourney.

Hughes' rematch with Clarendon will be Friday, you can look for another mercy rule.

CVILLEfan15

Point Guard Derek Sparks AND former CV WHITE STAND-OUT Jimmy Lee Ross cant be STOPPED from ELAINE.

They are loading with talent and experience, Anyone who plays these guys better be in SUPERB CONDITION!

herws

John M.

That can't be right herws.Those guys CAN'T be stopped!You must have gotten some bad info.

herws

You're right, I don't know what I am talking about. I get my numbers mixed up, Elaine played at Hughes but I guess they were the home tem on the scoreboard. ::)

HOGDOG

herws

Neabbfan

Herws, I know this doesn't go here, but I thought you would see it better on this thread.

Earle falls at home last night to Osceola 69 to 68.  Osceola's record 10-11...wow.

herws

I know where you are going with that. But Maynard or any other team other than BIC will NOT beat Earle AT Earle in regionals.  8)

Wraith

Also Osceola always has good athletes and plays in AAA.  But beating AAAAA Jonesboro and losing to a 10-11 AAA team doesn't make much since either.

herws

Neither does Elaine beating Altheimer and then plays Hughes and gets beat 30.  Or Hughes losing to Clarendon.

Osceola is better than any team in the 3AA North except BIC. That wasn't a bad loss.

Wraith

Exactly why I pointed out that they have extremely good athletes every year.  And yes the Elaine thing is weird.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas