• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this kid from Booneville AR?

Started by bleudog, February 13, 2018, 04:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on February 15, 2018, 10:14:18 am
Now now..everyone knows if it isn't documented on a social media sight it never happened.

See it. Post it. DISCUSS!!!

Then all heck breaks loose.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on February 15, 2018, 09:02:23 am
Well, doesn't look like I'll be changing my relationship status then. Wasn't meant to be.
+1. That's good stuff right there!!! See, I knew you were a FB pro.

BigGuy22

I don't agree with the kick. The fighting was a civil thing but if the kid is defenseless on the ground the big boy should've let him stand up. That kick could've caused some serious injuries to the kids head. I mean the video showed the kid afterwards. He was out cold

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigGuy22 on February 15, 2018, 10:34:20 am
I don't agree with the kick. The fighting was a civil thing but if the kid is defenseless on the ground the big boy should've let him stand up. That kick could've caused some serious injuries to the kids head. I mean the video showed the kid afterwards. He was out cold
Fought much in your life? I've been in a few a long time ago and letting the other guy stand up was never in my thought process.

BigGuy22

Yes I've been in plenty fights. But since I know I can win standing up, it doesn't seem right to kick a kid if he's defenseless and on the ground. Now if your on top of him or vice versa and there are punches being thrown then obviously hes not defenseless but it was definitely uncalled for.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigGuy22 on February 15, 2018, 11:11:26 am
Yes I've been in plenty fights. But since I know I can win standing up, it doesn't seem right to kick a kid if he's defenseless and on the ground. Now if your on top of him or vice versa and there are punches being thrown then obviously hes not defenseless but it was definitely uncalled for.
Not disputing that part just the letting them stand up part.

AirWarren

February 15, 2018, 05:37:04 pm #56 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:38:56 pm by AirWarren

If only Ralphie's two buddies had Facebook back in the 40s or 50's....

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: AirWarren on February 15, 2018, 05:37:04 pm

If only Ralphie's two buddies had Facebook back in the 40s or 50's....

Somebody needs to put that scene to the song from Office Space when they destroy the printer.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas