• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"HAZEN vs DES ARC"

Started by flyingfast, September 19, 2009, 12:48:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingfast

Pick_DA_EAGLES

younggun205

hazen suck they scored on carlisle 7th grade team thursday night it was 32-0 n the 4th q n they scored on the poor 7th graders

flyingfast

Quote from: younggun205 on September 19, 2009, 01:59:40 pm<br />hazen suck they scored on carlisle 7th grade team thursday night it was 32-0 n the 4th q n they scored on the poor 7th graders<br />
well youngguun if you new anyting you talked about , you would know that hazen started several 7th graders ,"duh" they played alot

CHS14

Just curious, exactly how many is several??

luckybob

I would have to say about 6 of them

Ricebird 02

We started 5 4th graders last week at stuttgarts jr. high game. One is supposed to be a 5th grader though! ha ha jk I couldn't resist. We have a big 9th grade class.

football_friendly

this conversation is very interesting.......not go to the hazen vs des arc sr high post very funny and inciteful

flyingfast

well it should be a good game, i think both teams are equally matched.

i love syrup

Pick_DA_EAGLES

d.a. Wins 8-2 in overtime., d.a. Had the lead 2-0 with 10sec. Left in game needing to get a punt off from their on 15 to win, center snaps the ball while punter is looking backwards at play clock, ball goes into endzone for a safety, ties game, goin to o.t. D.a. Scores on their poss. Hazen fumbles on theirs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas