• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville VS Dollarway

Started by whippersnapper, November 29, 2013, 10:19:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wonderdog

Quote from: zebradynasty on December 04, 2013, 04:54:53 pm
Quote from: big slop on December 04, 2013, 02:26:16 pm
Quote from: Wonderdog09 on November 30, 2013, 02:32:36 am
i would LOVE to see this game. not sure i will have the pleasure of doing so. for you Booneville folks, i have seen $way once this season against Newport. as far as the big o lineman, in the Newport game they seemed a little sloppy. they made their blocks and followed up with a lazy walk n watch technique. meaning they walked down the field and watched the ball carrier do his thing. perhaps this happened partially because they blew Newport out of the water, but that is all i have to go off of. i am pulling for a cardinal win. get it done hometown boys!

You aren't even from Dollarway, so it cant be your hometown. Amateur

Genius Dollarway is not a TOWN its a school district!
you would think that since he is from Pine Bluff he would know that....being a former valedictorian and all.  8)

the_kosher_pig

So if you said "I live in Dollarway" people wouldn't know where it was?  Dollarway is a town to outsiders no matter how you look at it.  Same way I ask people "are you from Pine Bluff" and they quickly say "no, Chapel"

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on December 05, 2013, 07:17:47 am
So if you said "I live in Dollarway" people wouldn't know where it was?  Dollarway is a town to outsiders no matter how you look at it.  Same way I ask people "are you from Pine Bluff" and they quickly say "no, Chapel"

If you tell people you live on Harding Street they probably know where that is too, doesn't mean it's a town. Dollarway is a neighborhood, not a town.

the_kosher_pig

Is there a difference in a neighborhood and a town as far as saying where you're from?  Camden - Harmony Grove isn't a town either but people can say "I'm from Harmony Grove" and everyone knows where it is. 

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: the_kosher_pig on December 05, 2013, 08:06:27 am
Is there a difference in a neighborhood and a town as far as saying where you're from?  Camden - Harmony Grove isn't a town either but people can say "I'm from Harmony Grove" and everyone knows where it is.

Not necessarily. I guess you've never heard of Benton Harmony Grove? See the difference is the actual town name in front. :)

Now if people ask you what PART of Pine Bluff you're from that's one thing. Dollarway and Chapel are PARTS of Pine Bluff. White Hall is actually a town with it's own zip code.

OLDSCHOOL82

We've got North of Booneville, East of Booneville, South of Booneville, West of Booneville, In the town of Booneville, and of course the grove.  No one really gets confused around here.  Of course we usually dont claim the grove.

the_kosher_pig

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 05, 2013, 08:17:08 am
Quote from: the_kosher_pig on December 05, 2013, 08:06:27 am

Not necessarily. I guess you've never heard of Benton Harmony Grove? See the difference is the actual town name in front. :)

Now if people ask you what PART of Pine Bluff you're from that's one thing. Dollarway and Chapel are PARTS of Pine Bluff. White Hall is actually a town with it's own zip code.
It's an actual town that connects to Dollarway. 

skydog

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 05, 2013, 08:38:01 am
We've got North of Booneville, East of Booneville, South of Booneville, West of Booneville, In the town of Booneville, and of course the grove.  No one really gets confused around here.  Of course we usually dont claim the grove.
We all know the grove is where Booneville gets all of their "speed" from  ;)

edghog

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 04, 2013, 10:51:14 am
Quote from: edghog on December 04, 2013, 10:21:38 am
My FF life is complete!!!!!!
I finally got a +1 from a Bearcat supporter. :-)
(Only about 100 more and I'll be batting .500!)

I'll give you another +1.  Dont get used to it though.
SWEET!

elmerfudd

I live just on the Booneville side of the Sugar Creek bridge before you get to the Grove. We like to call it Taintville, since we sit right between the two.

cuckoobird

I knew you were a fence rider

Sugar Iman

Quote from: elmerfudd on December 05, 2013, 01:58:03 pm

You're supposed to be smacking the other team.

Wonderdog

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 05, 2013, 08:02:25 am

If you tell people you live on Harding Street they probably know where that is too, doesn't mean it's a town. Dollarway is a neighborhood, not a town.
probably the best way to put it.

Bearcatpride

December 05, 2013, 03:31:02 pm #364 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:32:58 pm by Bearcatpride

I live just on the Booneville side of the Sugar Creek bridge before you get to the Grove. We like to call it Taintville, since we sit right between the two.

So would you actually live more in Terrytown or Franklinville as we liked to call it years ago.  You also forgot, Booneville has the notorious suburbs such as Chismville, Brownsville, Ione, Barber Ridge, Lucas and Knoppers Ford as well.  Out on the Ridge and Lucas is where the old athletes and coaches came from.  You know, cuckoobird likes talking about stuttgart football, maybe we should remind him that Coach Billy Elmore is from Barber Ridge as well, but since he is up on all his football knowledge, Im sure he knows that as well.

cuckoobird

Thats more personal history. Doesnt really have anything to do with football

Bearcatpride

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 05, 2013, 03:59:52 pm
Thats more personal history. Doesnt really have anything to do with football

True that is personal history but I guess where he learned and played football has nothing to do with his coaching ability huh? just saying

cuckoobird

Naw if that were the case stuttgart would produce more championship coaches than any other 4a town

Bearcatpride

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 05, 2013, 04:17:57 pm
Naw if that were the case stuttgart would produce more championship coaches than any other 4a town

See now you are assuming a 4a town, just because someone is posting here doesn't mean they are bragging, but you seem to look at everything in that aspect.  I said he was from Barber Ridge.  He went to Mansfield which was a 2a school at the time that he was there. 

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: Bearcatpride on December 05, 2013, 04:24:10 pm
Quote from: cuckoobird on December 05, 2013, 04:17:57 pm

See now you are assuming a 4a town, just because someone is posting here doesn't mean they are bragging, but you seem to look at everything in that aspect.  I said he was from Barber Ridge.  He went to Mansfield which was a 2a school at the time that he was there.
You do realize your about to go into a debate with a guy that was voted FF troll of the year.

BEARCATSRULE

I think the Grove is actually a step up from several parts of Bonneville especially the south east part .YIKES.

elmerfudd

Quote from: Bearcatpride on December 05, 2013, 03:31:02 pm

So would you actually live more in Terrytown or Franklinville as we liked to call it years ago.  You also forgot, Booneville has the notorious suburbs such as Chismville, Brownsville, Ione, Barber Ridge, Lucas and Knoppers Ford as well.  Out on the Ridge and Lucas is where the old athletes and coaches came from.  You know, cuckoobird likes talking about stuttgart football, maybe we should remind him that Coach Billy Elmore is from Barber Ridge as well, but since he is up on all his football knowledge, Im sure he knows that as well.

Nope. Between Franklinville and the grove

cuckoobird

Actually i thought mansfield was his hometown but i had no clue about barber ridge and its location. I often confuse mansfield and melbourne

DoItToEm

I here everyone  on here talking  about Boonevilles offense. .wht about their defense..can they stop  Dway offense. .ftom wht I see on film I don't  think so

catdaddy

If Dway has a big o-line and not college prospects, I think it will be good for Booneville. I played on the D-line and I loved it when the guy on my nose was big. He never seen me all night. We shot the gaps and would be in the backfield before they got out of there stance.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoItToEm on December 05, 2013, 06:12:36 pm
I here everyone  on here talking  about Boonevilles offense. .wht about their defense..can they stop  Dway offense. .ftom wht I see on film I don't  think so

Nope.  We are terrible.

DoItToEm

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 05, 2013, 06:46:58 pm

Nope.  We are terrible.
Yes I agree with u..I know they like yawl like to blitz but tht Is not what u want

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoItToEm on December 05, 2013, 07:22:23 pm

Nope.  We are terrible.
Yes I agree with u..I know they like yawl like to blitz but tht Is not what u want

You have no clue what we want and you obviously haven't watched much film.

zebradynasty

Quote from: catdaddy on December 05, 2013, 06:43:11 pm
If Dway has a big o-line and not college prospects, I think it will be good for Booneville. I played on the D-line and I loved it when the guy on my nose was big. He never seen me all night. We shot the gaps and would be in the backfield before they got out of there stance.

Just because they may not be college prospects doesn't mean they don't have college talent.

Hoghead

No Dollarway isn't a town. Pine Bluff is the town, Dollarway is the area or district where the school is. Watson Chapel is annexed into Pine Bluff if I'm not mistakened. So it was it's own community at one time. Kinda like White Hall. White Hall is not Pine Bluff, but only a very short drive from PB Dollarway.

As for Harmony Grove, most people in South Arkansas know where Camden HG is and the difference of Benton HG. Spring Hill isn't in Hope (6 Miles)...but the ADG always list that it is when they write a sports update of their Friday night games.

DoItToEm

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 05, 2013, 07:45:05 pm

Nope.  We are terrible.
Blitizing will be their new game plan with a couple of trick plays they will try to throw in.. Got tipped off

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoItToEm on December 06, 2013, 07:29:25 am

Nope.  We are terrible.
Blitizing will be their new game plan with a couple of trick plays they will try to throw in.. Got tipped off

You have our game plan figured out to a T.  We might as well not even show up.

DoItToEm

December 06, 2013, 03:49:56 pm #382 Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 03:52:57 pm by DoItToEm
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 06, 2013, 01:35:31 pm
Quote from: DoItToEm on December 06, 2013, 07:29:25 am

Nope.  We are terrible.

It will work for me..You all will be on here nxt week giving cuddos on how good Dollarway is next wee

That will work for me.You guys will be on here next week given cuddos to Dollarway next week.

You have our game plan figured out to a T.  We might as well not even show up.

OLDSCHOOL82

Doittoem,  if you would reply at the end of all the quotes it might be easier to understand.

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 06, 2013, 04:39:13 pm
Doittoem,  if you would reply at the end of all the quotes it might be easier to understand.
He is a hard one to follow!!

DoItToEm

Quote from: BEARCATSRULE on December 06, 2013, 06:42:01 pm
Ill make it plain for the visiuial imparied people..You all will lose and it want be close. next week you all will be talking about how good Dollarway is.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: DoItToEm on December 07, 2013, 10:18:44 am
Ill make it plain for the visiuial imparied people..You all will lose and it want be close. next week you all will be talking about how good Dollarway is.

Its not necessarily correct that we are visually impaired its more that you must be computer illiterate.  If D way rolls the Bearcats then yes i will give props to D Way.  But, will you give props to the Cats if they beat D Way or are you the type that disappears?

skydog

Could someone tell me what "visiuial imparied" means?

Jacketman65

In  PB it means too much Ripple or the smoking of too many herbs!

OLDSCHOOL82

Exactly sky dog and jacketman.  I dont think he should be labeling anyone as impaired.

your name here

December 07, 2013, 12:49:29 pm #390 Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:53:16 pm by your name here
It's his phone. And to end the debate, go get your Arkansas map out of your vehicle, and use it to drive to $way. You'll have to stop and ask for directions and most likely you'll have to stop in PB and ask.

skydog

For some reason I just don't believe his phone spells that bad on its own.

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: skydog on December 07, 2013, 12:57:55 pm
For some reason I just don't believe his phone spells that bad on its own.
must not be a smartphone.

BEARCATSRULE

Doittoem,   I bet 4th grade gave you fits!!

skydog

Quote from: BEARCATSRULE on December 07, 2013, 01:14:03 pm
Doittoem,   I bet 4th grade gave you fits!!
My bets on third grade. They started teaching cursive.

the_kosher_pig

If you stop and ask people in Pine Bluff where Dollarway is then they will point you to an area not a school. 
Ask people where "County Kitchen" is and they'll say "oh it's in Dollarway"

DWayAlumn2002

Does booneville play basketball? Or are y'all gonna go straight to baseball?

BEARCATSRULE

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on December 07, 2013, 02:20:02 pm
Does booneville play basketball? Or are y'all gonna go straight to baseball?
[/quote
we play basketball .I seriously doubt you want any of our bball team.j/k

DWayAlumn2002

Idk. If y'all watch enough film anything can happen...

elmerfudd

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on December 07, 2013, 02:45:18 pm
Idk. If y'all watch enough film anything can happen...

You bet! For example, even YOU could learn something!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas