• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Northside vs North Little Rock(Sat 12:45)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:57:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Northside
6 (35.3%)
NLR
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 12, 2017, 07:38:31 pm

Brian G

more to follow

Brian G

CoachBobbyT

Razorback Red

I won't make it to the game, but will plan to watch.  Been looking forward to this game ever since the last one ended 94-91.  Two great teams and tons of talent on both sides.

As a 7A West fan, I'll be pulling for NS, but hope it is just as good as the last time they played. 

businesstron

Northside is going to have to be clicking on all cylinders to win this one. The first time they played it was a close game, but NLR pulled away towards the end.  In that game Joe didn't really get going.  Brewer had a good game and other people like Perry, Norwood and Whitefield stepped up.  In the second game it looks like  Brewer had a  good game and Joe had a huge game but they still lost.

NLR is small but they are so good because their entire starting line up can score.  I also believe all of them can shoot the 3 so efficiently to the point of where I wouldn't leave any of them open.  They have a lot of balance and honestly they are difficult to defend because you really can't just key on one or two of them.  They also have a decent bench. Seeing them this weekend they are going to be the favorite to win it all Next year with who their bring back..

I'm hoping it is a good as the last game.  I remember 10 years ago Northside was the underdog against Harber in the final and they won that one.  It could happen again.

Brian G

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas